Paintball this summer ????

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by TT_Boy, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    Hey you all, You guys going to do a paintball outing this summer? The QCJO's really want to play again with you all, plus we have been paintballing almost every weekend since we went to Blastcamp. If any of you are looking to play at a new field I would recomend IowaPaintBall

www.iowapaintball.com

Hawk-Bat went with us two weeks ago and we had a blast, we both think the setup is much better then blastcamp.

Later
  2. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, of course I'd love to, seeing as I have a complete and total blast everytime I play paintball, but my summer schedule is usually loaded with work, summer school, or the movie I'm doing this summer.

However, summer school and filming for the movie end just before August, so if you guys wanted to do something in August, I'd more likely be game!

P.S. You guys have been playing every week since April? Crap, that means you all are good now. :p ;)
  3. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    We are good now, just ask Hawk-Bat
  4. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes they have gotten much better.
  5. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    i'd do it but i'm short on cash and time. its way too close to d-con and much is left unfinished.
  6. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm with Goat.......especially on the "too little time" part...i am in serious overload....

I have a few Sundays...but not till September...I would love to get out to the Quad Cities area again...it has been years....and to hang out ...
  7. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    October's the month for CF Paintball. We'll nail down a specific date soonly.
  8. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh if anyone wants to see the Chicago Open Professional Paintball tournament it is this weekend it is at the badlanz paintball field. It is near Balamore Park if you want the Web site there is a link for it at Shocktechusa.com . It is a good chance to see all the new equitment and guns and get good freebies.
  9. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "October's the month for CF Paintball."

Why the change from September like the previous two years? Bah, I start school in October, but I could make it in September. Meh.
  10. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    We have too many other events scheduled for September, so when it came time to add paintball to the calendar, it was pushed back.
  11. flippingyodacola Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think Id get dehydrated and then collapse half way through the game. Especially if I have to wear 3 pairs of pants again. *swears and kicks pants* But Im defiantely up for October
  12. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yes, and October will be much nicer because the paintballs will be frozen solid and will hurt no matter if you wear 3 pants or not.

Much better indeed. :p
  13. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh Booh Hoo they won't be frozen you have to put them in a freezer for over a day to get them realy hard.
  14. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    October is actually a few degrees warmer than April (when we went last).

Average October Temps for Hobart, Indiana:
    Avg Highs 56-71 (63.5)
    Avg Lows 36-48 (42)
    Avg Mean 46-59 (52.5)

Avergate April Temps for Hobart, Indiana:
    Avg Highs 52-63 (57.5)
    Avg Lows 32-42 (37)
    Avg Mean 43-53 (48)
  15. Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Knight

star 3
    By day, he is mild mannered Bosh Talk.

At night he becomes . . . .