main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Paintball

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Toku_Blint, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    Now that the weather's cooling off a little bit, and the computer lab won't be ready this weekend, anyone want to play paintball tomorrow? It shouldn't be too hot in the early am, or if people can't make it then, an evening game would be fun.

Also, I've been playing JK2 online a lot, and I haven't seen any TSS people. Are there any particular serveres you all play on, or do you just choose random ones like me?

2. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Actually we own 2 servers for jk2 right now they are down until Monday then they will be back up.

C

3. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    You can also do a search of the internet servers. Just type in one of our names, ex.
    galaxy419{TSS}, batman{TSS}, and it will bring up the servers they are on. You can then join the server.
    I'm online pretty much every night, so i will see you there!

what's your jk2 name?? ?[face_plain]

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Is the naming convention YourName{TSS}?

5. galaxy419

Jul 1, 2002
  6. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Right now my JK2 name is Zooth. I'll add the TSS after I get a little better so that I don't embarass you all =). So there aren't any particular servers you guys play on when ours are down?

And what about the paint ball game? Anyone up for it?

7. galaxy419

Jul 1, 2002
    Not really a set server, i try and make it to other ''clan'' servers as much as possible. Nothing more satisfying than drawing a double team for them to kill you :D

Our server is the best anyway, just wait till it's up, you wont want to go anywhere else, y u say?
    {TSS}RulzAll ;)

peace~~

8. JangoBear

JangoBear Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    If any one is interested on knows of any one that is Im selling all of my paintball stuff. check it out on ebay right now. just check out auto-cocker/mag deal.

Bear

9. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Jango, I'm not sure which is yours, could you post the link? Thanks

10. JangoBear

JangoBear Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1853272119&rd=1

Im not sure now to make it where you just click on it in here. but you can always just copy and paste and get there to check it out. also have a fett helmet and a pair of jangos pistols on ebay as well.

Bear

11. JangoBear

JangoBear Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    I forgot to add if any one here gets it you will save a ton in shipping I'll drive it to your door :)

Bear

12. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    So when are we going to get a game of Paintball going?

C

13. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Last Friday would have been good =). Can anyone play Thursday evening? Maybe 6 or 7 pm? By that time, it should be cooling off...

14. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Who are you Toku_Blint if you dont mind me asking?

C

15. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    a.k.a Zooth in the current RPG campaign. Toku was my character's name in the last campaign.

16. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Oh got it :)

C

17. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Well i heard a rumor that this sat morning there might be a paintball game... toku talk to your brother in law to find out more info... i might be up for it... anyone else?... C? Gerson? Talon? You know you want it!!!! so bring it!

18. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    Lets Do it Baby!!!

C

19. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Yes, we are hoping to have a game Saturday morning, I'm planning on calling all the regular people this evening.

20. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    But the inlaws won't be able to come...

21. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Okay, Paintball game, Saturday 7 a.m. Is this a good time for everyone? I think everyone knows about it except Atilla, so if anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please call him.

22. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Well now I just feel bad.. I wanted to play badly and i talked all about it, however it seems now i will have to step down. I cannot afford it for a while what with school and books and stuff... sorry.. have a good game though, see you Sat night.

23. cbielich

Jun 4, 2002
    so are we playing or what?
    C

24. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Right now it's just me and you who can make it. Atilla is supposed to call me tonight, so depending on if he can play, and how many people he can bring, we might. I'll PM you my phone number, so give me a call tonight.

25. Toku_Blint

May 22, 2002
    Okay, there just aren't enough people who can make it tomorrow. However, it looks like a lot of us can make it Monday, so that's a possibility. We'll talk about it more at the RPG tomorrow night. DarthDarkstar, do you have a marker? Or can you not afford paintballs (if that's the case, I can share--I have enough)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.