main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palaptine is Anakin's Father! viggie! AU!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Anakin is 23 years old. ROTS type time period...

vigge.. here we go..

Anakin entered Palaptine's chambers. The sumpreme chancellor swilved around in his chair to meet Anakin.

"Anakin! What an unexecpted pleasure!" Palpatine said.

Palpatine always knew what to say to Anakin. He made his chest swell with pride.

"Your excellency, it's always a pleasure." Anakin responded.

"You have some questions for me, do you not?" Palpatine questioned the young Jedi Knight.

"That I do. The Council thinks you are up to something. I do not believe them" Anakin admitted.

"Oh, but you should."

Anakin was suprised by this answer.

"How do you mean?" Anakin asked.

"Anakin, I have a confession, I am the ruler of the Sith." Palaptine admitted, standing up in his chair.

Anakin ignited his lightsaber.

"You Sith, I will destroy you, are you a fool?" Anakin snarled.

"Anakin, please hear me out! Did your mother ever tell you of your father!" Palpatine said, as he drew in young Skywalkers interest.

"I have no father, I was born of the force!" Anakin responded, disengaging his lightsaber.

"That is not totally true." Palpatine respond. "Anakin.... I am your father!" Palpatine admitted.

"Your lying!" Anakin yelled.

"Like, I said, I am the dark lord of the Sith, you were born the Chosen One from the force, to bring balance to it! So from a certain point of view, I am truly the reason you exsist today!" Palatine said.

Anakin understood what he was saying. He could feel the darkside flowing through not only himself but Palpatnie. He knew he was telling the truth.

"I need your help son!" Palpatine continued. "We can rule the galaxy as father and son! Imagine the possibilites!"

Anakin then walked closer to Palpatine, and kneeled in front of him.

"Father... Master.... What is thy bidding?" Anakin said.

Palpatine cackled at this sight, as he had just drawn in his new apprentince, The Chosen One.

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    That was great!!!

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    it was way tooooooo short. i will do an expanded one later, i should have never made it that short, i'm ashamed!

4. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    Cool! That was interesting! Never mind the shortness!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.