main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Palpa-who?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Vaders_Clone, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaders_Clone

Vaders_Clone Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2002
    Hey guys! haven't been here in a while and figured I would post a topic for discussion. I've been at the EPIII spoilers site and discussing Palpatine. I think the top two things I'm looking forward to seeing in EPIII are: 1. Anakin Skywalker ceasing to be Anakin Skywalker and becoming DARTH VADER!!!!! and 2. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine becoming Emperor Palpatine. I think that is going to be very interesting when the Jedi find out that what Dooku said was actually true. That the dark lord of the sith was under their noses the entire time and due to the cloudiness of their vision (thanks dark side of the force) they never knew it. Going to be pretty interesting. What are you looking for in EPIII?

2. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    The point where Anakin becomes Vader should be the most powerful moment of the prequels, and easily the most anticipated scene in Ep3 for me. I am also curious to see how OB1 will try to redeem him; another potentially powerful scene.

3. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I am interested in Yoda's hole role in it and also to see if Padme dies in EPIII. Remember ROTJ she said she remembered her.........

4. Vaders_Clone

Vaders_Clone Jedi Master star 1

Dec 29, 2002
    Yeah, that's something i've been in a discussion about is if Anakin kills Padme' or not. I don't believe he does, because Leia said she remembered her mother being sad. So she had to be alive for a little while. Also, we know that she went with Bail Organa to Alderaan to live in hiding away from Anakin/Vader.
    YOda too, i wonder what his reaction will be when he realizes that the sith lord was right under his nose, and that his feelings about anakin in TPM and how he should not be trained were right. I have to say that in AoTC, one of the greatest things to me on my first of many visits to the theater was the large number of Jedi fighting the droids. It was just awesome to see so many Jedi, even if some of them weren't great actors! LOL! I can't wait to see them again, even though they get wiped out...COME ON 2005!!!!!!!!

5. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I suppose she could die in EPIII if the time length of the film was set over a couple of years so that Leia could then not contradict herself in ROTJ? I don't know!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.