main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpatine... a "what if: story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ClonedEmperor, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Now this is my first fanfic, so please dont be too harsh if you dont like it. Its a "what if" involving Palpatine on the 2ndDeath Star... Enjoy (hopefully)

Betrayal.

Why hadn?t he sensed it? Seen it coming? There was no answer, but the bottom of the shaft rushing up to meet him.

His own servant, Vader?that traitor?. Had saved his son, by flinging his own Master into the generator core of the second Death Star? This couldn?t be happening? Everything had been going as he?d foreseen in his visions? until now.

He fell further? the wind rushing by him? And he remembered the power he had at his fingertips. Not the lightning? no, that had done no good against Vader?s iron grip? but the power? to live forever

And as his body was dissolved with a flash of energy, and his mind with it, he drew deep into the dark nexus of force energy?. and willed his spirit from his body?

?Sir? if I may??
    ?Speak my servant?
    ?I don?t feel its wise? to let Vader to capture his son by himself. I think we would both feel a bit better if? well? someone were to go with him? to make certain-?
    ?If you are suggesting? that he would betray me, with the help of his son?
    ?I don?t mean to shake your trust in him My Lord, but-?

They were still cleaning his remains off the floor. But Palpatine had taken the man?s advice?not in that area however. As Vader had bowed before him, and the Emperor, with a wave of his hand, had ordered him to Endor? he was already planning how to ensure his success? the dark side?s success.

A clone was being brought, from Byss? placed near his Throne Room? just in case Vader did turn traitor? or Skywalker in his anger struck him down. But he hadn?t seriously thought it would happen? till now.

2. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    interesting idea.

I had always thought of palpatine having or being a clone for ROTS. But this seems interesting as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.