main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpatine and Bail - Prequel Trilogy Notes AU (with ? as Palpatine)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Palpatine will be played by ?. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

link can be viewed here:

Timeframe: From before the AOTC events start through ROTS events

The quick background story of the Palpatine and Bail AOTC Notes-

Bail Antilles is Bail Organa in my stories....

As Senator, Bail is very well aware of the situation with the Separatists, and he is a leader on the Loyalist Committee. He shares his concerns with Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

and so these Notes begin...

This set of Notes will specifically deal with the events of Attack of the Clones. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Palpatine and Bail AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see the Palpatine and Bail Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit this link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20474385/?5

The Palpatine and Bail AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

To read the Notes that take place during AOTC, please follow this link:
    To continue reading this set of Notes, you will need to read either click on the Palpatine or Bail AOTC character thread.

Palpatine Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399525/p1/?0
    Bail Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399632/p1/?0

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 25
    Seven years after the Trade Federation of Naboo
    One year later

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine,

Thank you for your assurances that you will keep me informed of any information you learn regarding Finis? wife.

You know very well that I was not speaking of revenge, Chancellor, when I spoke of the Trade Federation. There is a difference between revenge and justice. I am not an advocate of violence or getting revenge on a group, but I am an advocate for justice. Let us at least be intelligent with how we handle the Trade Federation. Convicting the Trade Federation of charges is not revenge. When a group in the Republic does wrong, it is only right for them to face the law. Fortunately for the Republic, the rioting seems to have stopped. However, there has recently been talk of the Trade Federation leaving the Republic. They also have a backer ? a man by the name of Count Dooku has stated that he is in support of the Trade Federation.

How can the Trade Federation be viewed as a friend to the Republic ? especially after what they did to you. The personally threatened your life and made several attempts at attacking you. Have you ever thought that the Trade Federation may use that droid army against us? Yeah?the Trade Federation is friendly to those who are on their payroll.

Senator Knightly and I are hoping to gain a greater following in the Senate next year. We have a secret strategy that will come into affect next year. It has been tough as of late. But nevertheless, we will pull through and fight the corruption in the Senate.

If you will say nothing more of Finis? condition, I will accept that for now. However, I am still concerned for him. After all, he is a colleague and personal friend of mine. If you do learn more about him, I would be interested in hearing how he?s doing. Since he is in your physician?s care, I have no reason to doubt that he is receiving the best treatment available.

What are you going to do about the large number of space pirating that is occurring around the system QuiQue? Haven?t there also been recent uprisings on that planet?

Senator Bail Antilles

Part 2
    Eight years after the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo
    One year later

Well, it looks like the Republic has had some more trouble ? the man Count Dooku has become the leader of his own Separatist group, and he has taken the Trade Federation with him. I heard that you received an official message from Viceroy Guray stating that he was joining Count Dooku, and that his own planet has withdrawn from the Republic.

I assume that you have ambassadors from the Republic that you will send to both Count Dooku and Neimodia.

Note 25.5
    Ten years after the Trade Federation of Naboo
    Two years later

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine,

As you know, I have already returned to Coruscant. It seems that those who sought to destroy my life have stopped hunting me. I am not stupid, though, and I have employed body guards and other security personnel for my service. For a time, Jedi were even guarding me.

I am trying to get Senator Amidala to come back to Coruscant so that she can vote on the Military Creation Act. As you know, our Loyalist Committee is trying to fight against this act. It might help if you would try to convince her to return as well. She feels strongly against the idea of creating a military, but is unsure she wants to risk the travel. We are voting on this act this week.

Senator Bail Organa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.