main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Palpatine and Sidious - New Ideas.

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by billydeewilliams, May 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Interesting idea, clay.

2. sbrown2976

sbrown2976 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    There are some interesting ideas in this thread. I think that this may go a little deeper on the Palpy issue. I think that there has to be something that is going to tie Anikin to Palpy. This is already established in AOTC. It is eveident when Anikin meets with Palpy after recieving his first solo assignment. This is when Palpy says, "Your pateince has paid off" and Anikin replies with something to the effect of only with your guidence. Palpy is already setting up Anikin to be his apprentice. Anikin's turn to the dark side will have to happen musch the same way the Palpy tried to do to Luke. So instead of the Luke vs. Vader you will have the Dooku vs. Anikin. In fact the new trilogy is starting to play out the same way the old trilogy did. EP3 is going to the difference. Luke didn't "Strike him down" as Palpy instructed him to, I believe Anikin will strike Dooku down, making his journey complete. This makes sense especially if Palpy is in "Danger". This leads me to the fact that I think that Dooku has betrayed his Sith master by telling Obi-Won everything that the the Sith master has done while Obi-Won was on Geonosia. Anikin's personel feeling for people are what leads to the dark side, there may be a clone issue with Palpy but who is the Puppet master in that situation Palpy or Sideous?
    As for the energy release:
    I know That Billy Dee is going to hate this but if have read the guides to the characters it explains how Palpy lives as long as he does, it does have something to do with clones. Palpy uses a Jedi transfernce power that lets him traansfer his spirit, that spirit maybe the energy release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.