main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpatine and Yoda - AOTC Notes AU (with KELIA as Yoda)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Yoda will be played by KELIA. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

KELIA's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=KELIA
    (Please check out her stories too )

Timeframe: From before the start of AOTC through ROTS

The quick background story of the Palpatine and Yoda AOTC Notes-

Due to the increasing threats of the Separatists, Palpatne contacts Yoda in order to see what he thinks about the situation

And the story begins...

This set of Notes will specifically deal with the events of Attack of the Clones. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Yoda and Palpatine AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see the Yoda and Palpatine Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit this link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30234450/p1/?1

The Palpatine and Yoda AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

To read the Notes that take place during AOTC, please follow this link:

Palpatine Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399525/p1/?0
    Yoda Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399606/p1/?0

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 13
    Ten years after the Trade Federation of Naboo

Master Yoda,

Master Windu sent me a request that the Jedi Council wished to meet with me tomorrow morning? That is fine, however the members of the Loyalist Committee also have an appointment with me. The Jedi can come before the Loyalists?..

Believe me, Master Yoda, I too am very disturbed by the number of systems leaving the Republic. Dooku is the Separatist leader; there can be no doubt of that. What sort of power that this will give him, and whether or not he hopes to extend it to the Republic, I do not know.

I will not allow the Republic to be destroyed by the Sith. It would seem to me that the Separatists would be a natural ally of the Sith, if they are to seek allies. You are not the first to suggest that the Sith could attack the Senate. Young Skywalker has mentioned this idea to me as well. I did not want to admit to him that the idea scared me, so I did not say much to him about this. However, if the Sith should wish to remove me from power somehow, either by force or another means, they will have difficulty doing this. The Senate has voted to extend my term in office, even though according to the Constitution, my term should be up, and a new Supreme Chancellor is supposed to be elected. In order to answer your concerns, I have had more guards trained. I do not remember whether I told you before, but I have had several guards trained to specially protect me. These are the guards that you will see in my office who are dressed in red. I have commissioned other guards who wear black to guard each hallway that leads to the Senate room. I admit that I would not mind having a few Jedi guard the Senate chambers as well. Everything must be done to stop the potential threat of a Sith attack on the Senate.

That attacks on certain Senators seem to have ceased. This could be partly due to the vote that is expected to take place sometime this week. I am attempting to hold off the vote because I am convinced that if a vote on the Military Creation Act were to take place, the Senate would vote for the creation of an Army. This would of course push it into a war.

We will talk about this Separatist situation then.

Thank you for explaining to me why Sith do not care about the age of those they train. This could be useful information in dealing with them. If the Sith could be found, how would you suggest we handle them?

Until later,
    Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.