main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Palpatine equated with Penatagon spy?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Luukeskywalker, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    I don't know exactly which forum this belongs in, so I thought I would put it here.

I was half asleep so I may be mistaken, but the TV happened to be on in my room as I was snoozing this morning and it was on the news. A news story comes on about that breaking story about the penaton spy who disguised himself as someone working for our government, etc...

But at the beginning of the segment, the reporter started by talking about Palpatine who disguised himself as a politician in the Galactic Republic pretending to be a senator, but he was really a "mole".

Again, I was half asleep when this was on, so I forget what was said EXACTLY. And I am not even 100% sure that she spoke about Palpatine. I could have been just dreaming it. But I had never heard of the pentagon spy story. But then a few minutes ago, I saw the story online, so I know I didn't dream about that. So I suspect, that I didn't about the Palpatine thing either.

I thought I would share this.

Anyone else see this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.