main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpatine Guarantees Victory-- Holo News *** One post

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ocelotl_Nesto, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Attention, we interrupt this program with a holo news update.

"Greetings fellow citizens," the announcer chimed; she continued, "We have just recieved a transmission from Endor."

A brief flash of static was followed by the image of the ruler of galaxy addressing his subjects.

"My loyal subjects, that rag tag group of rebels has just attacked a major military installation. I want to asssure you that despite their unfair claims of oppression and fault finding this rebel group is outmatched." He paused to let the message sink.

"The order, the structure that we have created will not undone by this group." His voice emphasized.

"In fact, our fine troops and navy personel are in a postition to surround and end this danger to our Empire now," Palpatine spoke assuredly.

"I guarantee you that the Empire will win this battle and endure through the ages." He declared suddenly and nodded his head and the transmission ended.

"Wow, that was quite the guarantee," the announcer closed.
    "Expect more updates later, but for now we will return you to your program." She ended sweetly.

2. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Well it looks like he got that one wrong huh? So what brought you this idea?

3. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I wrote this based on the guarantees of winning by football teams recently.

4. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Haha! Just goes to show you don't know everything you think you do, Palps. Victory is never a sure thing, and to think so is extremely cocky and over-confident.

=D= Cool one-post, Ocelotl_Nesto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.