1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Tampa, FL Palpatine, M.I.A???

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by briansview, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I had a Star Wars question I was hoping someone could help me with. My question is this> in Episode IV, A New Hope, where was Emperor Palpatine when the Rebels destroyed the 1st Death Star?

Does anyone know?

By the way, it is my birthday today. I am now twenty-seven years old. I know I don't look it, but I do have the ID to prove it in case anyone's a skeptic.

Meanwhile, I hope you are well and that whatever you are doing is making you happy. Take care and I'll talk at you later.........

May the Force be with you,
    Brian/Sidious
  2. HippieTrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Happy B-day Brian!
    Ol' Palpy, as we like to call him in Mos Eisley, was in Coruscant the whole time. A project like the construction of a space station or a weapon is not something that would normally call him away from office. The only reason he showed up at the second one was because he had set a trap for the rebels based on the belief that he was there "overseeing it completion".
    Hope that helps
    Later
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Happy Birthday Brian!! another Nov. baby!!!
  4. Ravenjack Jedi Knight

star 2
    Happy Belated Birthday Brian! :)

*Annie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.