main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Palpatine (The Senate) In Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Starwarsfan9000, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    The finale reveled how truely powerful palptine is to the point i ask how they can say snoke is more powerful in the movies

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Unknown Regions force knowledge. Because the unknown regions is the ultimate plot convenience of how the First Order is so powerful. Hopefully they go in-depth with that sooner or later, it scream that LFL is indecisive over how to handle the new lore of the GFFA. I bet Filoni is sending Thrawn and Ezra in that direction, but doesn't know how he or the company wants to proceed with it.

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    Yeah but at this point we had have palpatine go throw time and space
    I mean snoke hasn't down that amazing stuff like that before honestly i feel like they just said snoke was more powerful then palpatine so people chould fine snoke scary and threaten but in reality he's not

4. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Snoke linked Kylo and Rey's minds across space. That's pretty radical, especially since they don't share a familiar bond (that we know of) Palpatine never actually entered the World Between Worlds, it would be interesting to see in future media if Snoke had knowledge of it or not.
    Snoke and Luke are enlightened to the true nature of the force - it is a constant, drawn out struggle for balance. Powerful light, powerful darkness. Palpatine thought the dark side was the true nature of the force, the Jedi convinced themselves that the light was. Anywho, it boils down to the fact that Palpatine has six films, two television shows and a myriad of literature while Snoke has two films. We need more of Snoke to know more about him, and maybe gain some more respect towards him. Comparing the OT Palpatine to Snoke, they are remarkably similar, and I would actually say that Snoke was more impressive. (Although Ian McDiarmid's acting is unmatched)

5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I dissagree but i really don't want to get arguement so lets just say we agree to disagree

Darth_Accipiter likes this.