main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpatine's Eternal Damnation (Viggie)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Palpatine's Etneral Damnation

Sidious fell rapidly down the shaft of the Death Star. The lightening continued to pour from his hands. His rage was undeniable, even though he knew his death was mere seconds away.

For as wise and clever as he was, he underestimated love. Anakin?s love for his son. Anakin?s love for the lingering pieces of Padme, which still survived within Luke and in Leia.

Then it was over. Darth Sidious, Dark Lord of the Sith felt the darkness take him. It was an agonizing pain. When Mace Windu had all but melted his face away, that didn?t hurt. The dark side had fueled his anger. Besides, he had let the Jedi Master do it to him. It was a small price to pay for the Galaxy.

This was different though. For the first time in his life, or death as it would be, the man formally known as Palpatine felt pain. Not just physically, but emotionally, mentally.

The excruciating pain surged through his brain and turned his soul into mush. His blood felt as if it were on fire. He expected boils to pop from his skin and burst liquid flame. Somehow, beyond explanation, he opened his eyes.

It was not the Death Star that surrounded his ?body?, as that had already been destroyed.

?Death.? Palpatine cackled to himself, trying to play off the pain as if it were nothing. ?Death!? His laugh became louder.

The oppression of the Sith, will never return.

But it had, but only for a mere twenty some odd years. Now it was finished. Not nearly long enough for Sidious. For the first time, he felt as if he had failed.

Sidious stood as he felt a tremendous amount of heat surrounding him. He felt as if he were being slowly steam cooked. He lowered his hood, and looked at his surroundings more closely.

Shadowy figures circled around the former Dark Lord.

What is that I feel?

FEAR

?Who?s there?? His voice sounded as if he wanted to cry. He turned circles around himself, trying to locate the beings neighboring him.

?Who?s there, I say!? This time he tried to exude confidence as he spoke. None down here would be impressed by his act though.

As if from the ashes of the world he was now on, came a large figure. Engulfed in flames of tyranny.

Sidious backed up as the menacing creature approached him. He raised his hands in the air to draw upon the dark side. He tried to shoot his patented lightening, but nothing happened. He looked at his hands, and noticed them crumble away. His eyes widened as he looked back to the figure who now towered over him.

?Now, Darth Sidious? Dark Lord of the Sith. Welcome to Hell!? The monster of a creature growled. ?You are sentenced to eternal damnation.?

Sidious tried to run, but soon found it was no use. He fell to the ground and pleaded.

?What are you going to do to me??

?You will from hence forth, be punished. You will serve out the rest of eternity by experiencing your worst fear!? The voice condemned him.

?Nooo! Nooo! Anything but that!? Sidious howled a loud cry. He closed his eyes, only to have them ripped open by some awe inspiring force. He couldn?t shut them.

He found himself now in a room, all alone.

?This isn?t so bad.? He said aloud.

Suddenly a holo projection appeared in front of him. He still found himself unable to even blink. He couldn?t stand from his seated position. He couldn?t even turn his head.

He may as well have been in traction.

What is going on?

?Now, Lord Sidious!? The same dark voice beckoned to him, although he could not see the devilish monster. ?Experience your torture! Suffer in your agony!?

A movie started to play on the holo projection. Palpatine?s eyes were glued. He wanted to turn his head, as he saw the opening credits roll.

?Nooooo!? He howled. ?NOT THE NOTEBOOK!?

2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROTFL! That was hilarious.

3. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    *this is a hook*[face_mischief] *this is me biting the line*:D *this is me sinking*:oops:

You completely had me there. I never saw it comming. Very good.:D

Sidious would hate that punishment I am sure.[face_laugh]

Great job!!!

Ani-maniac

4. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    That's hilarious darkside! It would probably be funnier if I had seen the movie. :D

5. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    That was so funny! I thought it would be a dark viggie (which you do so well), but it turned out to be a comedy! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]. Romantic comedies are my favorite things to watch, but even I didn't want to go see The Notebook! Well done!=D=

6. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    Gina - thanks, glad you got a laugh outta it =)

Ani-maniac - hehe, hook, line, and sinker, i love it. Yes I guess I did lead everyone on there. I tried to make it as serious as possible, with decent detail and nice words, only to have it be THE NOTEBOOK, good gawd. I must admit I stole it from the MTV movie awards when Jimmy Fallon spoofed Anakin and ROTS

"Okay, you don't like it, but I do things you don't like. I watched the Notebook with you, and now it's like my favorite movie."

"How long have you been listening Obi Wan? Did you hear me say I like the Notebook? Because I don't!"

qtrhrs78 - never seen it either, but oh well, I think even if you've seen the previews you can get the hint.

dtdang2 - Yea, at first I was thinking I could do it dark. I got the idea from ur story. I was about to ask you to do a little blurb about Palpatine in his afterlife, but then I was like... wait a second, I can do it. ;) I couldn't think of a good way to end it, but I love writing comedy viggies. of course "The Wedding" was one of my more popular comedy viggies, so after thinking about it, I was like, yea, i can just trick everyone, make it seem all dark and serious, then make it pure hilarity at the end!

but I must admit, probably would be torture for Palpatine. I almost made him have to read A/P mush stories for the rest of eternity, but what the hay, it's all the same.

7. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Palps got owned. [face_beatup]

8. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
  9. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Its about time you made Sidious pay for his crimes in a fic. ;)

Great Job!

10. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    wow! wonderful twist! LOL!

[face_laugh]

but I also have to say- For as wise and clever as he was, he underestimated love
    boy, did he! take that palps! :D

great viggie! [face_dancing]

ha ha, suffer palpy suffer.. :D

11. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    [face_batting] Hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.