Palpatine's Skin

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Great_Nemesis, Nov 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great_Nemesis Jedi Knight

star 1
    In Chapter 37 the senate scene with Palpatine, well when you first see him look at his left eye, then 2-3 centiremeters below it is a traingle of skin that is a very diffrent colour to his normal skin, it's almost a light version of his ROTJ skin, am not sure if anyone has noticed this.

When he says " I will create a grand army of the Republic", you will notice that there is a skin colour change below his eye, am not sure if this is intentionl or nothing much, but it's there that's for sure. Also pause the DVD when it's on Republic when you can see it better.

Now moments before that scene when he says " I love the Republic" the same area is almost normal to his normal skin, it's not at all like the colour that is scene seconds later.

Just thought I'd bring that up

Also a side not when Mace and Yoda talk at the end of this scene, there is a yellow droid that appears to be spying on them, could that be Palpatines droid and with it being yellow kind of symbolic to his ROTJ yellow eyes look if you get what I mean.
  2. Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Looking back at Insider's past say around #53 in 2001, I thought Palpatine was supposed to be more wrinkled, more grotesque, bloodshot eyes and in some scenes he looks perfectly normal. Then in the deleted scene: Padme Addresses the Senate and Emergency Powers he looks different. Probably has something to do with masking the dark side IMO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.