main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Palpitines/Sidious's rise to power

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by ultimatejedi90, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimatejedi90

ultimatejedi90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    okay guys this is how palpitine did it.

A Long Time Ago In A Galxy Far Far Away...

In episode 1 palpitine used his sidious identity to hire the trade federation to attack Naboo when they were under attack palpitine in the senate made it look like Valorum couldn't maintain conrol of the senate so he had padme make the decision to vote him out after that happend see that she was no use to him he tried to kill her ( ntice he smiles before the end of the" I'm going to nabbo" scene okay now befor episode 2 Count dooku has had it with the jedi order he leaves because of the senate but he meets sidious somwhere and sidious asks him to erase the archive for Kamino now while he does this sidious makes the order for the clones using a dead jedi masters name Sifo Dias helping and destroying the republic at the same now flash forward to episode II nute gunray has found out that count dooku has hired a bounty hunter so he hires jango who hires zam wessel to kill senator Amidala doesn't so palpitine seeing that killing her didn't work not killing her was better everyone thinks that she is in danger he suggests Obi-Wan and Anakin Skywalker protect her now nute gunray wants to kill padme again so he hires jango fett who hires zam wessel to kill padme...again now that the jedi are there if a mistake happens the jedi would get involved after the chase the capture the kill Obi-wan goes out to find the assasain while anakin is off seducing padme now Obi-wan find out about the clones and jango fett and follows him to geonosis because count dooku told him to or somthing obi-wan gets captured and sent to his death palpitine hears the message and hears what mace says and thinks its good that they go to geonosis because they will get captured if they get captured mace will send jedi to geonosis to their deaths so the above happens and THE END.

you're probably thinking " oh that was obvious"

2. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    And to think most of that was improviastion-Queen Amidala escapes TF-send Maul to find her-Amidala makes it to Coruscant-use her to get Valorum out and Palps in Chancellorship, Maul dies-Get Dooku to replace him, The jedi discover the clones and the seperatists plot at Geonosis-use the situation to get representative Binks to give him all those nifty emergency powers...

Man this is a guy that knows how to make lemonade out of lemons.

3. Vaderbait

Vaderbait Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 26, 2001
    Definately, Palpatine ranks right up there with Yoda when it comes to wisdom. Heck, I'd even say Palpatine is the smartest, most cunning character in the saga. I mean, he ain't Emperor for nothing. :p

Yoda was philosophical, I doubt he could adapt so quickly to situations and still end up with what he wanted in the end.

4. Jedi_Master201

Jedi_Master201 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    Palpatine was definitely the most powerful and the wisest Force-user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.