main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Palpy & Anakin - AOTC Notes AU (with ? as Palpatine)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Palpatine will be played by ?. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

link can be found here:
    (Please check out their stories too )

Timeframe: From TPM events (around the time of when Anakin is rejected by the Jedi Council) through ROTS events

The quick background story of the Palpatine and Anakin AOTC Notes-

Anakin and Palpatine have spent some time together over the past few years. Usually, this time has consisted of talking. Anakin enjoys talking to Palpatine because of how Palpatine makes him feel. He feels that Palpatine actually cares about him and listens to him, when it seems like no one else will. Anakin notifies Palpatine that he's back from his most recent mission, and he hopes that he can talk with the Chancellor before he is sent off on another mission.

and so these Notes begin...

This set of Notes will specifically deal with the events of Attack of the Clones. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Anakin and Palpatine AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see the Anakin and Palpatine Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit this link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30179361/r30179388

The Anakin and Palpatine AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

To read the AOTC Notes, please follow this link:

Palpatine Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399525/p1/?0
    Anakin Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30399566/p1/?0

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 21
    Nine years after the Trade Federation Invasion of Naboo
    One year later

Chancellor Palpatine,

Of course I support you, Chancellor. I am a Jedi ? it is our duty to protect and serve the Republic. Besides that, you are my friend.

Is something wrong, Chancellor? You didn?t really answer any of the questions that I asked you last time. I know that you?re busy with all this that has happened with the Separatists and Count Dooku. It was just that I was hoping that I?d hear more from you. Did I say something that made you uncomfortable? If so, I?m sorry. Or are you feeling ill, Chancellor?

Well Dooku quit the Jedi Order, or at least I thought he did. I do not know what he is doing. Obi-Wan thinks that maybe he is working undercover for the Jedi Council. He says that Dooku is probably just pretending to befriend the Trade Federation so that he can learn who the Sith Lord is.

Well, if you want Nemodia to stay in the Republic, that is up to you. Personally, I still think that the Republic is better off without them. They are greedy. We don?t need their kind in the Republic.

Well?..I?m getting kind of concerned about Count Dooku. He?s rallied more systems to his cause, and he?s got to be stopped, unless of course he?s faking it. I hope you hear from your ambassadors soon. You probably know whether or not this Separatist thing is real, and you?re probably in on the undercover mission along with the Jedi Council. It?s okay; you don?t have to admit to it.

Oh?there is one thing I should tell you. Obi-Wan?s been spying on Dooku and Nute Gunray?. he overheard the Sith saying something to Gunray. I do not remember my master saying that Dooku was there, because if he was there, he would have told the Council. But anyway, I think you are in danger from the Sith, Chancellor. Obi-Wan said that when the Sith spoke his voice sounded kind of like yours. Obi-Wan and I both think that the Sith might be trying to impersonate you so that he can get the Jedi to turn against you. You should be really careful.

This is exactly what Obi-Wan said to me about it:
    Also, there's something I should tell you. I think I know where I've heard that voice of the Dark Lord before. Up till now it was just as a figure of speech or my commenting how he might be a political manipulator, but that voice does sound a little bit like Palpatine's. But how can that be? Palpatine be so eager about keeping the Republic together and at the same time helping the Separatists divide it? It could be a trap to make the Jedi attack Palpatine so the Republic will hate us and we'll be hunted down and killed, and that's what the Sith want no doubt. Anyway, a thought has occurred to me: what if the Sith try to kidnap the Supreme Chancellor? It would really give the Separatists an edge if they had him hostage.

It would be against Dooku's nature to attack someone. He is a Jedi. He doesn't appear to have turned. Maybe he knows the Sith Lord but doesn't know him. The Sith have had their real name as part of their Darth title, but they don't always. He might just know the Sith Lord by that name and not even know he's a Sith. Also, it was Gunray who brought up that the Sith betrayed him. Dooku seemed interested and could possibly by actually working against Gunray and just be going along with him so Gunray can lead him to the Sith Lord. If Dooku were doing that, it still would make sense for him to be upset that I was spying on them. He couldn't let Gunray know he's actually a supporter of our cause. Gunray might not even know he's a Jedi. Gunray probably hates all Jedi collectively and probably wouldn't want anything to do with Dooku, even if Dooku actually does, or pretends to good enough, favor his cause. Also, the Sith Lord probably might not even be alive. We're not sure if I killed the Master or the apprentice. Probably the apprentice, but we aren't positive.?

As you can see, we think that the Sith might try to get to you?he may even try to attack you and then pretend to be you?.or maybe Obi-Wan was just plain wrong, and he just thought it so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.