Abq Pals

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Lord_Melkor, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. JediMexx Jedi Youngling

star 3
    =D= =D= =D=
  2. Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. black_8ight Jedi Youngling

star 3
  5. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey everyone, I just want to clear up that when I posted "If you don't make an effort to even be part of the group in person" I didn't mean that if you aren't at every event, you are not trying. I know all of us have lives and can't attend all or even some of the events. There are quite a few of you that I haven't met in person, but I think nothing but the best of you, cause after all you are enhancing my star wars fun. Hopefully one day we can meet in person, have a drink(adult or not) and have fun.
  6. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i've never met you...and i think you're funny! :D
  7. Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling

star 3
    dave, i will take you up on that beer
  8. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    EP you are quite the jokester yourself! [face_devil]

and Melkor, dude we already met and had some beer together, but as my imaginary friend once told me, don't ever turn down an opportunity for beer. =P~
  9. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Um...please don't use my name and that clown face in the same sentence... :(
  10. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I edited, is that better?
  11. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oh THANK YOU! [face_dancing] You know, i've got this thing with clowns...and it's not a good thing.
  12. Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I hear you! The less we see of clowns the better! They are terrifying creatures! Besides this is more EP O:) Don't you agree? ;)
  13. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
  14. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't like you anymore Bob...
  15. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think of clowns, i think Pennywise, SweetTooth, and John Wane Gacy (even if he wasn't in clown costume when he was doing his killing).

And yes, an angel!! THANK YOU. You're so sweet!!! Nobody else would say that about me
  16. Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well this is the PALS thread! [face_laugh] Not that I knew what the acronym stood for either but I was *lmao* when I found out.

PS: I'm with EP Bob, you are very cruel. Ever since poltergeist I've not dealt with clowns well.
  17. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i have not seen that movie, although i've heard about it. and for that reason, i will not see it!! i'm a big chicken. [face_chicken]
  18. Lord_Melkor Jedi Youngling

star 3
    how about Homie the Clown...i guess he would scare me if i saw him packing a 12 gauge
  19. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, I was gonna do scary clowns, but figured I'd be going over the edge on that one.

How about this? (and I promise it's not clowns)
  20. EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yes, i've seen enough SCARY clowns before. In fact one site that has to do with hating clowns HAS pics of scary clowns...go figure.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Much better ;)
  21. Shaak_Vi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ditto!
  22. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't go to events cause I hate leaving the saftey of my house and I hate myself. Took my friend 30 minutes to brow beat me into attending the meeting for what, all of 20 minutes then I got locked into the car so I wouldn't run away. Hense my signature... paranoia is my closest friend... [face_hypnotized]

And SLA thank you so much for picking up the Slave Leia for Clem. I appreciate it not being entirely forgotten...
  23. Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan

star 4
    She almost became a bowling trophy huh?
  24. ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yeah but i have found the SLA usually has a good eye for catching things like that. he is one helluva guy... but it makes me wonder, does he now get a finding fee?? a reward for rescuing her?
  25. TK166 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry about that, Varza, I thought I would just hand it off to Clem, but it sure didn't work that way, did it!
    Guess you won't use me for courier service again!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.