main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Pancake Regret'

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I have pancake regret. 'Pancake Regret' is a horrid disease that afflicts the average pancake devourer. It starts as a hunger for pancakes, which leads to eating copious amounts of these delicious culinary marvels... and ends in harrowing emotional & physical turmoil with feelings of "I'm surely going to die!"... and swearing to yourself and anyone who you may have shared a meal with... that you will never, ever, ever eat these damnable things again. Until you have dinner plans this very night at IHOP. And, you know that you are weak minded and will forget how ungodly horrible eating pancakes made you feel... and you will forget and get excited for pancakes... and then the vicous circle will start all over again. And the feeling that an Alien impregnated your stomach and is going to burst out of your chest, splattering guts, intestines, and batter all over your wife and friends... what was I typing about again? I'm in the mood for some pancakes, fo real!

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Well, there's your problem, you went to IHOP.

Denny's is better. In fact, I believe they have an all-you-can-eat promo going on.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Denny's has whole wheat pancakes. I convince myself that they are healthy while I do the all you can eat promotion. And, then I suffer from pancake regret. These things are evil. Pure yummy evil.

4. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    I regret that I have not eaten pancakes in several weeks.

5. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    I haven't had pancakes in months :(. But I do know all about the pancake regret. I have that when my Nonna (grandmother) makes me her amazingly delicious pancakes. I will literally stand at the stove and eat them as they come off the pan. Legit lardass.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Seriously. I always want pancakes... until I finish eating them... and then all I want is for someone to love me enough to assist my suicide to stop the pain. I cannot tell you how many times I have eaten yummy, delicous pancakes in the diner, or Denny's, or IHOP... and then literally laid sideways on the seat in the booth groaning in agony like something demonic is birthing inside my stomach. My wife usually eats less than me, so she is my designated driver.

7. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    - Another short stack, sir?

- Short stack?! Make it a full stack. I'm not drivin'.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Eggs-zactly. It's like you were there. Or at my support group when I shared my testimony.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.