Pancakes and Waffles > Asia and Africa General Discussion Fan Force Forum

Discussion in 'Archive: Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by Andalite-Bandit, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan

star 6
    As of this posting Pancakes and Waffles has 1,730 posts.

Fan Force Asia and Africa General Discussion has, total, since its creation: 1,584 posts.

In one day Pancakes and Waffles has surpassed and defeated the entire history of the Asia and Africa General Discussion forum.

Allow us to make a mockery of and celebrate our victory and their humiliating defeat.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! "Waaa I am Fan Force Asia and Africa General Discussion and I don't have as many posts as a forum about two breakfast foods, and that forum only existed for less than a day, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Ha ha ha ha ha!

Also find other forums that Pancakes and Waffles has defeated in its short history.
  2. Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Master

star 7
  3. Mr_Burns Jedi Master

star 4
    I am sad. I thought this was going to propose a new Asia and Africa Pancakes and Waffles subforum.
  4. hudzu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The Episode IV Spoilers Forum only has 1612 posts. That's right. This Star Wars forum cares more about Pancakes and Waffles than Star Wars. Make note Administration.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.