main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Jacen and Jen are gonna get married? :) That's great!!! :D [face_love] The women are definitaly in control... all they need is for Jen to be married to be able to control Jacen completely, not like she doesn't already though. :p

2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  3. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Like that 3MD. :D [/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?So what?s the plan??

?To get you married,? Tycho answered, looking at Jen. ?Nothing more to it.?

?And we came prepared,? Wedge agreed, dumping the bag on the table. ?I have all the necessary documents right here.?

They looked up as there came a knock on the door, Jaina standing and crossing to it, opening it and admitting Winter and Iella inside, bearing more bags, sachets, and parcels in their arms.

?Someone ask for a quick fix wedding?? Iella said with a grin.

Wedge looked at the other married men and nodded toward his wife. ?They may abuse us, my friends, but they?re great when you need some fast shopping and arrangements done.?

They nodded their agreement.

Janson looked at Hobbie and sniggered. ?I still reckon you were female in your last life, Hobs. You can do all that stuff too, while at the same time managing the credit balance, doing the washing, and making sure that the food is on the table right on time.?

Tycho and Wedge exchanged a look. ?We didn?t know he could to that.?

Hobbie glared at Janson. ?There was a reason I didn?t want it public knowledge you know.?

Kyp rubbed his hands together as Iella, Winter and Leia began arranging everything, Jaina and Mara helping as Jen looked on in astonishment. ?Let?s see. We have the bride and groom, Jacen will have to pick a best man, Jen needs to find someone to give her away? if she wants of course. She?ll also need to find a Maid of Honour. And I would have suggested that Jacen be the flower girl but since he?s the groom we?ll just have to make do with Wes.?

Janson blinked, swinging around. ?Heeeey.? They looked at him, his gaze sweeping over them before he pointed down at the bags the women had brought. ?Only if I get to wear yellow, not all that blue and pink stuff. And no frills.?

Hobbie clapped a hand over his eyes, turning away. ?I don?t know you.?

Tycho nudged him, leaning to whisper in his ear. ?Won?t be as bad as Wedge in an Ewok suit.?

Hobbie sniggered. ?I would have paid to see that.?

?Loran has a picture.?

?We?ll have to give him a call.?

Wedge looked up from where he was talking Han. ?What are you two on about??

?Nothing sir,? they answered promptly.

Wedge?s eyes narrowed, turning to Han and nodding to the side. ?Sometimes I just don?t trust those two.?

Han grinned. ?I don?t trust any of my friends, but then, look at who my friends are.?

Jacen looked up. ?Excuse me? Are we doing this??

Jaina grinned. ?We most certainly are.?

[color=7000CC]Guess what's coming? [/color] :p :D ;)

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Janson's gonna be the flower girl?! [face_laugh]

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wonderful post as usual, absolutely hysterical.

~~Jilly

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    *shudders at the mental image of Janson in a yellow dress*

[face_laugh]

Wedge in an Ewok suit? What's Face's comm code. :D

7. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

Great post!!!!

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WEDDING COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

~~Austyn

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    HEHEHEHEHEHE

Good postuie

/leaves another [face_love] for his gf to find when she gets here

9. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    i loved this post!!

[jack sparrow] oh i love weddings...drinks all around {/js]

grabs [face_love] and returns one :D

This is great!!!

*dreamsof own wedding one day*

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Nelle, have U even finished reading this yet ?

11. JainaPadmeJade

JainaPadmeJade Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 20, 2002
    yes i have

*glars at him for interrupting dream*

12. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    So what do you think?

*Shields herself from glare that she knows is coming after interupting JainaPadmeJade's dream again*

13. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Those last few posts were great! I'm waiting eagerly for some more fic! That way, I can finally rest. This is one of the ones I forget, and then smack myself for forgetting.

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Jedi_Princess,your mind is almost as twisted as mine, I eagerly await more.

(and saying youre almost that twisted is a biggie, since I've made Wes Janson a Jedi AND a female in fics I have)

15. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Me? Twisted? :p [/color]

Jen blinked as she looked around the bedroom, then down at herself as Winter finished making the final adjustments to the dress. ?You weren?t kidding about it being an instant wedding.?

?You should talk to Mirax Horn,? Iella said as she arranged the flowers. ?She and Corran had an ?instant wedding? too.?

?They didn?t go to this trouble though,? Mara said, stepping back as she and Leia completed Jen?s hair. ?There we go.?

?I?ll check on the boys,? Leia said, smiling as she stepped out of the room.

Jen shook her head. ?And to think, less than an hour ago Jacen and I were still trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.?

?Eh?? Jaina?s cheeks reddened ever so slightly. ?You certainly have an interesting way of figuring things out.?

Jen blinked, her own face glowing as she shot a look toward her future sister-in-law. ?Next time you decide to crash our party, how about knocking first.?

?Yeah.? Jaina turned away.

The sound of a sharp cry brought their heads up, the ladies heading for the door and looking out to discover what had startled Leia. Exiting the room they found her clutching her sides outside the spare room, tears rolling down her faces as she laughed.

?You should? you should see??

Mara stepped toward her. ?Leia??

?Wes?? Leia laughed harder.

?What about him??

?You like??

They looked up to see Wes Janson standing in the doorway? or at least they thought it was Janson. His hair was done up in yellow ribbons, the folds of his skirt flowing around his ankles as it clung tightly to his upper body. Instantly they knew what had set Leia off.

Iella bit her lip, Winter taking it in her stride and digging into her pocket. ?I think it needs a little extra touch.?

Janson leant down as she began working on his makeup, Hobbie stepping out of the fresher and stopping dead, eyes widening before he retreated back inside. Too bad Janson spotted him.

?Oh Derek?? Janson batted his eyelids. ?I need a partner??

The door slammed. ?I?m not here!?

Tycho and Wedge hung back in the other doorway, sniggering as Luke waved it off casually. ?And we had a dress in his size and everything.?

[color=7000CC]SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: This story has just won BEST HUMOUR in the 'Kyppies', tying for first place!!![/color]

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  17. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    ROTFLMAO! And that post is proof as to WHY it won.

~~Jilly

18. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    Oh how I missed the hilarity of this story!! Can't wait for more!!

~^~ Tahiri ~^~

19. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

DUDE. [face_plain] :eek: Now that was frikkin' twisted.

No wonder I liked it!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

20. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Awesome! Mo'!

21. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Wes in a dress ?

LOL

Only one other fic has had that b4 that Ive read.

LMFAO

Teh PsychoUpper Strikes again

22. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    OMG LMAO ROFL

23. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] x 1138!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

Luke, use a mind trick to get Hobbie into his dress. LOL!

24. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    ?Eh?? Jaina?s cheeks reddened ever so slightly. ?You certainly have an interesting way of figuring things out.?

Jen blinked, her own face glowing as she shot a look toward her future sister-in-law. ?Next time you decide to crash our party, how about knocking first.?

THAT was hilarious! [face_laugh]

They looked up to see Wes Janson standing in the doorway? or at least they thought it was Janson. His hair was done up in yellow ribbons, the folds of his skirt flowing around his ankles as it clung tightly to his upper body. Instantly they knew what had set Leia off.

:eek: But THAT was bizarre!

*goes off to drink coffee*

25. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]NarundiJedi has had Wes in a dress, and rather pretty one at that... :p [/color]

?Everybody ready??

There was a sea of bobbing heads, Wedge grinning and looking at Jacen. ?Nervous??

He nodded. ?Everything?s moved so fast I haven?t had time to get nervous. I mean, I?m going from single to married within the space of just under two weeks.?

?Solo?s never could take anything slow,? Mara muttered.

Han leant toward her. ?Actually, that would be Skywalkers.?

Mara smiled. ?True.?

Wedge made a gesture, Janson grinning as he stepped toward the makeshift altar, skipping every second step and causing Hobbie to roll his eyes toward Tycho.

?Do you see what I have to live with??

Tycho went to reply only to snort as he tried to control his laughter, Janson having tripped on the folds of his skirt and gone head over heals. Several of the group sniggered, others turning their heads to hide their smiles.

Wedge shot a look toward Anno and Artoo as they twittered softly, recording light glowing as they focused on the fallen form. Yet more blackmail material for my little collection. Perfect.

Janson?s slip was soon forgotten as Jen appeared on Kyp?s arm. It had been agreed that it would only be fair that Kyp, a fellow Deyerian, should give Jen away, symbolising leaving one world and stepping into another.

Kyp led Jen to the altar, agreeing to give Jen away and winking at Jacen as he stepped to the side to join Jaina. Jaina was beaming with pride. It was so perfect that both she and Jacen had found their soulmates within such a short time.

She had once heard that many couples first meet at weddings, and it had been at Jaina?s wedding that the two had first crossed paths, and it had been love at first sight. And now here they were, getting married themselves with so many friends and family standing around as witnesses. It brought tears to Jaina?s eyes.

Kyp reached out and caught her hand in his, squeezing it and smiling at her, knowing what she was thinking. With that they returned their attention back toward the altar where Wedge was leading Jacen and Jen through their vows, and it wasn?t long before the reached the most crucial moment, the moment that could never be erased.

Wedge grinned, gesturing to the couple in front of him. ?It is my great pleasure to introduce to you all Mr and Mrs Jacen Solo.?

[color=7000CC]And it is done![/color]