main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

1. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Ohhhhh, good postie.

Why do I have a feeling that Wes or Hobbs (or both) are going to get attached to someone ?

and with this writer, it could be eachother :p

2. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    :eek: Psycho! Don't say that!

*shifty eyes*

[whispers--We don't want to give her anymore bad ideas!!]

*shifty eyes*

*slinks out*

3. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Why do I have a feeling that Wes or Hobbs (or both) are going to get attached to someone ?

and with this writer, it could be eachother :p

Heh heh heh...

[whispers--We don't want to give her anymore bad ideas!!]

[face_devil]

Let me put it this way my readers. There is one relationship within this fic I have been unable to write due to board rules, but I've dropped a lot of hints that can be interperated any way that you like.

4. Jag_Jaina_Fel

Jag_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2004
    I am a new reader and just caught up with the story. It is really really good! Keep writing! New postie soon?

5. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  6. George__Lucas

George__Lucas Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2004
    Let me put it this way my readers. There is one relationship within this fic I have been unable to write due to board rules, but I've dropped a lot of hints that can be interperated any way that you like.

yes, weve noticed. I've done the same about Quigon/Obiwan :p

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    oh you mean Wes and Hobbie, I knew something was nagging at the back of my mind about those two

:D

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    tjp, do you have another version of PDP ?

One that doenst follow board rules ?

if its online someware, PM me

9. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    No other version, I'm afraid. Not yet anyway. Maybe when all is said and done I will do a rewrite with the 'edited' bits and put it up on FanFiction.Net. Got to do the same for another story, so yeah. *Shrugs* Rules are rules, and we can only follow them. Not that I'm complaining, I completely understand the reason, but it can be limiting at times.

Keep an eye on my FF.N profile after this fic ends to see if I put up an edited verison of PDP.

10. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Look forward to it.

11. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Here's an update for you.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later Jaina couldn?t help but smile as she remembered all that had been said at the party. One hand unconsciously ran over her stomach, mentally brushing the small yet precious lifeform she could sense growing within. You certainly chose one strange family to be born into, my child. She paused, chuckling to herself. Here?s hoping you don?t turn out like your grandfather. Not only is one Han Solo enough, but I?d never hear the end of it.

Hearing her name, Jaina looked up. ?Yes??

?Just commending you on your aim.? Kyp smiled as he handed her a warm mug of hot chocolate that she had taken to craving of late. ?Dead square on the ear. Quite powerful, too.?

Jaina had to smile. ?Sorry about that.?

?Don?t worry. I probably deserved it.? He shrugged. ?I?m used to it anyway. You?ve been throwing every this, that or the other thing at me for the last week or so. That?s why I put the china up so high.?

Jaina had to laugh. ?You must admit, your head does make a fine target.?

?Oh come on. It?s not that big.? He shot her a grin. ?However, right at this moment, I believe your brothers is larger than the Maw.?

?I?ll say.? Jaina sighed. ?I?m just glad the hostage situation is over.?

?Interesting way of ending it, if you ask me.?

Jaina looked back at him as went through the cupboards to find a platter for the slice he was cutting up. ?What makes you say that??

?Well, few people would arrange for the hostage to marry the one holding the blaster, that?s all.? Kyp found what he was looking for and brought it to the bench. ?At least we know that Jen won?t get pregnant tonight.?

Jaina chuckled, closing her eyes as she sighed. ?I feel sorry for them, not being able to go on a honeymoon. They don?t know what they?re missing.?

?You must admit that technically we?re still meant to be on our honeymoon.? Kyp brought the platter and sat it down on the coffee box. ?So what was that message on the comm when we came home??

?It was from Intelligence. They?re still looking into the sabotage of our ships and they?ve decided that it was actually a renegade group of Chiss wanting to bring an end to the alliance between the Chiss and the Republic.?

Kyp dropped into his chair. ?And I was their main target, why??

?That?s the interesting thing.? Jaina met his eye. ?They were trying to get the blame placed on Baron Fel.?

?I see. Jag was your boyfriend and I was your Master that did not approve of your boyfriend. Therefore, by placing the bomb on my X-wing it would make it look like Baron Fel was trying to have me removed from the equation and giving Jag a clear path in terms of you love.?

?That?s how I figure it.? Jaina smiled. ?They think they know who is behind it and are already going after their heads. They?re also taking their watch off the Fel?s, meaning Jag is free to go.?

?And has he??

?Not yet. I only just found out myself, meaning both Dad and Wedge will get the message when they get home.?

Kyp nodded, settling back into his seat. ?Nice to know that that?s all cleared up.?

?Agreed.? Jaina finished her piece of slice, watching him. ?I won?t feel completely better until I know that they?re under arrest. That way I know that they can?t hurt you.?

Kyp looked at her, dark eyes sparkling. ?What? Haven?t had enough of me yet? Haven?t I done my job? I mean, I?ve knocked you up. Isn?t that all we men are good for??

?Of course not, dear.? Jaina grinned devilishly. ?While there are cravings to be satisfied, nappies to be changed, dishes to be washed, ironing to be done, and a house to be cleaned, you?re very welcome around here.?

?I should have known.? Kyp groaned, slumping. ?Used and abused??

Jaina laughed, sliding from her spot and across to his chair, slipping into his lap and curling up against his chest. ?And you?ll always be welcome while I love you.?

?From slave driving to sucking up.? Kyp slid his arms around her, kissing the top of her hea

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    great update :D can't wait for more

13. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wahahaha! Too amusing ;)

~~Jilly

14. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    woohoo!! Can't wait for more!!

~^~ Tahiri ~^~

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  16. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    That was great, and the ending was hilarious. Good to see that Captain Cardboard has been freed!

17. Lady_WinterCelchu

Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2003
  18. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Kyp?

Smart?

Nah.

:p

-JSD

19. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Very smart man. :p

20. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    HAHA KYP u go jaya

21. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great post. I loved the K/J banter.
    ~*~ Austyn

22. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    One hand unconsciously ran over her stomach, mentally brushing the small yet precious lifeform she could sense growing within.

Aww...really sweet picture here. [face_love]

?Of course not, dear.? Jaina grinned devilishly. ?While there are cravings to be satisfied, nappies to be changed, dishes to be washed, ironing to be done, and a house to be cleaned, you?re very welcome around here.?

Hehe...evil Jaina!! [face_devil]

?I was just wondering if you could move a little.?

?How come??

?My legs are asleep.?

Jaina?s eyes cracked open as she realised where this was going. ?Why??

?Well, eh?? Kyp raised an eyebrow. ?You?re? heavy.?

Jaina elbowed him in the ribs before settling back down. ?That?s what you get for getting me pregnant, my love.?

Kyp chose to remain silent.

[face_laugh] These two are hilariously cute together!! Wonderful job and I can't wait for the enxt post. UP!

23. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ohhh, good post.

24. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *attaches balloon and watches the thread float to the top*

25. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Time to return to the other problem...[/color]

?Well that?s that.?

Leia looked up at her husband as he settled back in his seat before the entertainment system. ?What do you mean??

Han looked toward her. ?Our job is done, sweetheart. Our kids are all gone.?

?That doesn?t mean our job is done.? Leia finished making her snack and moved to join him. ?We have grandchildren on the way, remember??

?Oh joy. More ankle-biters.?

?Han?? Leia couldn?t keep the smile from her face. ?It?s only been two days since Jacen got married. Don?t count you blessings.?

Han shrugged, flickering through the lessening channels on the unit and sighing. ?Looks like we?ve lost some more sports channels.?

?Good. There?s more to life than sport you know.? Leia picked up one of the salad rolls and raised it to her lips. ?Perhaps now I will be able to watch a movie from start to finish.?

?What are you on about? You were never home to watch anything.? Han raised an eyebrow. ?What?s with you women at the moment? All you do is pick faults in us men.?

?That?s what happens when someone gets married, Han. We see the naivety of them entering a partnership, and we realize just what we?ve already been through over the years and it all comes out.?

?What? So you don?t like having married me??

?I never said that.? Leia smiled. ?There is no one else I would have rather married.?

Han smirked, returning his attention to the holo. They were just settling in when there came a knock on the door, Leia sighing and deciding to let Threepio get it. Already the golden droid was scurrying toward the entrance, and as Leia returned her attention to the movie she found her thoughts distracted as Threepio called to her.

?Mistress Leia, a representative of the Alderaanian council is here to see you.?

Leia nodded, setting down her plate and moving toward the entrance. Spotting the young man Leia knew at once she was looking at one of the more junior members of the council, possibly an aide of a higher member if not a new member from one of the few scattered surviving settlements of the Alderaan refuges.

?Lady Organa Solo.? He bowed his head. ?I am Ormac Jufan. I am here to finalise the arrangements for your sons marriage to Deana Hiatee.?

Leia frowned. ?Finalise??

?Yes Ma?am. The council has debated and agreed to the union. I was sent to make the final arrangements for the wedding which will take place within the fortnight.?

Leia raised an eyebrow, trying to keep from laughing. The timing Jen and Jacen?s marriage had been perfect. ?I?m afraid that I am not to one to ask.?

Ormac frowned. ?I?m sorry, but who-?

?Jacen is no longer my responsibility. If you must speak with someone, then it would be better if you spoke with Jen Senti Solo, my daughter-in-law and Jacen?s wife. You will find them at their apartment.?

Ormac blinked. ?But-?

?Now, if you excuse me, I would like to go back to the movie. My husband and I have a lot of time to catch up on before the births of our grandchildren.?

Without another word she turned and moved back into the main room, leaving Ormac to simply watch her leave, dumbfounded.

[color=7000CC]And that's how you do it.[/color] ;)