Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    no prob TJP, we understand.

And padme-96, good 2 see yer still around :p
  2. Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling

star 5
  3. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    :eek: Rana is so rude! :mad: Threatening the life their child like that! :mad: You go Jen! Get a restraining order against them! [face_laugh]
  4. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    Finally got an update for you, and I think you're going to like the ending...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rana Hiatee looked up as the chime of her ship announced the presence of the other. Both her son and daughter were not on board, having gone for a walk around the base and leaving her to wait for the reply of Jen Senti. She refused to call her â??Soloâ??, as the younger woman had illegally married the fiance of Hiateeâ??s daughter.

Hitting a button the door opened, Hiateeâ??s droid hurrying forward to greet the guest, Hiatee looked up only to do a double take, rising to her feet. â??Ah, Miss Senti.â??

â??Thatâ??s Mrs Solo, thank you.â?? Jen narrowed her eyes, taking in the older woman. â??I thought I would reply personally to your message, and I must say my husband and I had a good laugh over it.â??

â??Then you misinterpreted my message.â?? Hiateeâ??s eyes burned. â??You have violated the law-â??

â??Actually, Hiatee, it is you who has violated the law by threatening the life of the child of myself and my husband. Not only that, but you have virtually threatened to go about destroying our marriage.â??

â??Then you should not have-â??

â??Iâ??ll have you know that Jacen and I have been involved since the marriage of Jaina and Kyp Durron, which was â??longâ?? before you ever entered the picture. And my returned message is this: we will not be getting a divorce, nor will we be giving up the child that we both want. Iâ??m sorry, Hiatee, but you have lost.â??

Hiateeâ??s eyes narrowed as she glared at the young woman before her. â??Do not think that this battle is over, Senti. This battle will not be over until Jacen Solo will be calling my daughter his wife.â??

â??Then you might as well get a room on the base, Hiatee, for youâ??re going to be here a long time.â?? Jen narrowed her eyes. â??And what does your daughter think about all of this, well? Or is she yet another pawn in your little game.â??

â??My daughter agrees with the plans. She has been saying she will one day marry Alderaan nobility since she was a small girl.â??

â??Pity how she was too late.â??

â??She is not too late.â?? Hiatee moved closer, her presence threatening and intimidating. â??You will divorce Jacen Solo, Senti, and you will have that ******* child terminated.â??

â??My child is no *******, Hiatee, for I am married to his or her father. He or she is perfectly legitimate, as were the vows taken by myself and my husband.â?? Jen glared at the older woman. â??I love Jacen, and I know that he loves me in return. Nothing will break us apart. Not even you.â??

â??Love?â?? Hiatee sniggered. â??There is no room for love in this galaxy. It is all about progress and evolution. Alderaanians are meant to marry Alderaanians.â??

â??Oh really? Pity how the Solo twins both married Deyerians, and both are perfectly happy at that.â??

â??The Solo twins are too immature to understand how things work. Neither marriage will last, and everyone knows that Deyerians are only interested in gaining power onto themselves so that they can destroy it all. Just take Durron for example. They gave him the Sun Crusher, and he destroyed entire systems. The man should have been put to death, as should every other member of his planet.â??

Jenâ??s eyes narrowed. â??What?â??

â??And any child of such a union, Deyerian and Alderaanian, should be killed the moment it is born. I can see only-â?? She didnâ??t get to finish as she turned, unable to move as the fist came flying toward her faceâ?¦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worth the wait? [face_devil]
  5. Babi_Tahiri Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow! I can't believe I missed two posts on this story! Someone definitely needs to smack some sense into that woman. Hopefully, though, Jen just did. But I doubt it. People like that never learn. Anyways! Great update! Can't wait for more!!

~^~ Tahiri ~^~
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    someones got to knock some sense into that woman
    besides Jacen is also half Corellian so I don't see the logic of him being completely Alderan

besides the grandmother was from Naboo nods

more soon
  7. Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOOoooh...catfight. Give it to her Jen-y, uh-huh, uh-huh...scuse me.

-JSD
  8. Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling

star 5
    ?And any child of such a union, Deyerian and Alderaanian, should be killed the moment it is born. I can see only-? She didn?t get to finish as she turned, unable to move as the fist came flying toward her face?

HOOO-RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like, I like/>/>
  9. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Go Jen! Wahoo!!!! Beat her up! What a bitch!!! :mad:
  10. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeeeeeeeehaw! Get her, Jen!
  11. 1230kevin Jedi Knight

star 1
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU GO JEN!!!!!!!
  12. Daughterofflame Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post!!!! Loved the ending!!!

~*~Austyn
  13. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    that was very cool

i don't like that lady
  14. Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Knight

star 3
  15. Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling

star 5
  16. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay for violence!

Sorry

Moment of silliness.

Very funny

Loved it

~Abby~
  17. Lady_WinterCelchu Jedi Knight

star 3
  18. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Suzuki_Akira Force Ghost

star 7
    That was great! Jen better beat her down!
  20. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    No posty. Nope. None at all. Just homework. So called 'fun' homework. Losing sleep because of so called 'fun' homework. 'Fun' homework making me go insane. 'Fun' homework must be destroyed!!! AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!
  21. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    wow.............I hate that woman..punch well deserved in my opinion

I wonder what's gonna happen...
  22. Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Moresoon?

And that Snob recived some serious pwnage !!!

[image=http://207.44.246.196/663/38/pip/PWND_animation.gif]
  23. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    interesting picture
  24. Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling

star 5
  25. Abby Force Ghost

star 4
    Heave-ho

Up you go!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.