Papa Don't Preach [Kyp/Jaina/Han/Jacen]Humour: Finally Updated June 10!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by the_jedi_princess, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starkrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, that was a very nice post. How, very kind of Han.
  2. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I love the interaction is it too soon to ask for more?
  3. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

EJ

aka. MORE!
  4. crazyalie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great post. More???

Alie
  5. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    Please post more soon!! I must have more! I love this story!! I need mush! Post soon!!

-Mia
  6. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    is it too soon to ask for more?

Jez
  7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm better now... I fell out of my chair laughing and continued to laugh until I'd been crying for quite some time on that ?And just think what a boring place the galaxy would be.? line... but I'm less incopasitated now.
    BUT NOW I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Hail_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 2
    OMG!!!! Like? Like? MORE LIKE WORSHIP!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! love the whole father son thing between Han and Kyp. POST MORE SOON!!!!
  9. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    [color=7000CC]I knew that you would like it. It gets a little dark this fic, but I'll try and keep it well above the level of "Eternity". Throw in a few lines here and there... ;) [/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyp was fiddling with the shifter of one of the base?s speeder bikes when he sensed her coming toward him. He continued to work as she stopped behind him, watching as he reached behind him, searching for a hydrospanner, then kicked it gently toward him.

?Every time for the last few days I come here and you?re playing with these speeders,? she said, a note of inquiry in her voice. ?I?m sure the deck officer won?t be liking it.?

?Actually, he asked me to do it,? Kyp answered, finishing what he was doing and looking back at her. ?I told him that I was going to be down here all the time anyway and asked him if there was anything I could do, so he said I could maintenance the speeders.?

?Can?t the techs do it??

Kyp gestured toward the X-wings. ?Navy craft gets top priority, anything else comes in second. Every single tech on base is working on putting our fighters back together.?

Jaina frowned. ?Whys that??

Kyp blinked. ?You haven?t heard??

Her frowned deepened. ?Heard what??

?The inquest concluded this morning and their results stated what caused the fault in the life support. They weren?t incorrectly fitted at all; they were built wrong to begin with. Then the report went on to say that they found that some of the wiring used in the fighters is second rate and must be replaced or it could spark and set its casing on fire, which would quickly spread and cause a lovely pilot barbecue. And that?s just the beginning? He winced. ?It was all summed in one word; sabotage.?

Jaina dropped onto a nearby crate, her shock radiating through the Force. ?But who? And why??

He stood and moved toward her, dropping down beside her on the crate. ?They seem to think that it came from the last base where we were serviced. They tried to contact them, but so far there has been no reply.?

Jaina?s eyes widened. ?But that was the... that was the Chiss.?

Kyp nodded. ?And the maintenance order was signed by your former boyfriend.? He frowned, looking toward Jag?s craft. ?Interesting thing is that Fel?s fighter is sabotaged like the rest of them, so I?m hesitant to say that he?s the one behind it.?

?But you think he is.? She looked up at him. ?What do you have that leads you to believe that other then your dislike for him??

The corner of Kyp?s mouth twitched. ?My fighter was the worst damaged. With the way I fly and fight, one more battle would have been the end of me.? He nodded behind them. ?Or at least that?s what the NRI says, anyway.?

Jaina?s eyes widened. ?NRI!?

He nodded. ?This is a serious offence, Jaya. As soon as it began to become clear that sabotage was involved, NRI was contacted.? He leaned toward her. ?Seems we?re too important to the Republic for them to just ignore it.?

The astromech droid that Jaina had seen with Kyp before rolled toward them, beeping a long inquiry.

?Just taking a break Anno, and informing the Goddess here about the results of the inquest. As Leader of the squadron, she has every right to know.? He rolled his eyes as the droid let out another spiel. ?I?ll do that in a minute, I haven?t forgotten. Just give that voice box a rest, all right? If you don?t, I do know how to remove it.?

The R5 unit gave a feeble beep before backing away and moving back toward the speeder it had previously been working on.

Kyp spotted Jaina?s unspoken question. ?He was assigned to help me by the deck officer. He said that Anno kept getting in the way and since I was a pilot, I knew how to handle astromechs?. I agreed, but now I wish I hadn?t. Anno is short for ?annoyance?, as the sithin thing never stops complaining and nagging. Now I think that assigning him to help me was just an excuse to get him off their hands.?

Jaina chuckled. ?Now you know what it?s like to be manipulated and used.?

Kyp glared at
  10. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooooo. Can't wait to see more of this one. :)

~~JIlly
  11. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great post! 'anno' is annoying. but that was his purpose, wasn't it?

Jez
  12. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    I like. This if fic sure became very interesting after I left! Post more soon because I can't wait!
  13. crazyalie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great post. I like Anno, I hope he's in it again!!! I hope Jag isn't behind it cause that would be crazy. Maybr it's Johanas.

Alie
  14. little_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    ?You know, you sound like a jealous lover. I?ve heard your mother question your father about his former acquaintances in the same way and tone that you are using now.?

loved that line.

Anno short for annoyance
    [face_laugh]

up!

15. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    THAT WAS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND JAINA DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_laugh]
    AND is Fen gonna be in the story??????????????
  16. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    ooo can't wait for more, soon I hope
  17. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    [color=7000CC]Yes Anno will make another appearance, but no, Fen will not appear in this fic, though I am planning to write one some time in the future. Glad you like that last one.[/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacen paced as he waited outside Jaina?s door, wondering where she was. She had told him that morning that she would meet him in the gallery, but when she hadn?t arrived after almost an hour, Jacen had gone looking for her. Now he had been waiting outside her door for longer then he could keep track of having left his chrono on his bedside table, but he knew it was a long time.

He was contemplating sending out a search party when she came around the far corner. He relaxed slightly before tensing up as he spotted Ricc moving along behind her. Jaina paused, looking down the hall at him as Ricc leaned forward and whispered in her ear as he gently caressed her back. Jaina smiled faintly, before continuing down the hall.

Stopping before Jacen, she smiled. ?Hi Jasa.?

?Jaya.? Jacen eyed the older man, who frowned as he looked from one to the other. ?Hello Captain Ricc.?

Jaina turned to Ricc, before gesturing to Jacen. ?Johanas, I?d like you to meet my brother, Jacen.?

?Pleased to meet you.? Ricc blinked, a frown twisting the handsome curves of his face. ?You two wouldn?t happen to be twins, would you??

Jaina shot Jacen a sharp look as he nodded. ?We most certainly are.?

Ricc?s eye narrowed as he shot Jaina a look. ?You?re a Solo. The General?s daughter.?

Jaina shrugged. ?Does it really matter who I am??

Ricc paused before shaking his head. ?Not really, but it does explain a few things.? He took a step back. ?I really must be going. General... eh, your father wishes to see me about our deal.?

As he turned and disappeared, Jacen turned to his sister. ?What about lunch??

Jaina slapped her hand against her forehead. ?I knew I forgot something. I?m sorry Jasa, I got distracted-?

?I?ll say.? He looked down the corridor, a frown crossing his face. ?I don?t like him, Jaya. He creeps me out.?

Jaina opened her door and ushered him in. ?I don?t care if you like him or not, I do. And how does he creep you out? What is it about him??

Jacen shook his head as he dropped onto the edge of the bed. ?I don?t know, it?s just? something.? He looked up, eyes reinforcing the concern in his voice. ?We?re Jedi, Jaina, and we?re trained to listen to our gut. Mines telling me that there is something about Ricc that?s... wrong.? He bit his lip. ?Kyp agrees with me.?

Jaina glared at him. ?Oh great, just what I need. You and Kyp, worst enemies for so long, buddying up deciding who is and who isn?t good for poor little helpless Jaina. Well I?ve got news for you little brother, I can look after myself without your help, or that of my over protective former Jedi Master.?

Jacen frowned. ?One minute you?re begging for our help, now you?re telling us where to go? Which one is it, Jaya??

Jaina gestured to the door. ?Don?t bother looking for me in the future, and tell Kyp that if I want his advice, I?d be better off asking my father. That?s where Kyp learnt it all anyway. Probably why he hasn?t been able to get a girlfriend; the scoundrel thing might have worked back in the days of the Rebellion, but these days it doesn?t work like that.?

Jacen glared at her. ?What? So he has to bring you flowers he bought cheap off some dealer and take you out to a romantic meal to get your attention does he? Seems to me that that?s what you like in a man. First Jag, now Ricc. I may be a male, Jaya, but your choice in men is, well, rather pathetic.?

Jaina?s eyes took on the look of a predator about to pounce on its prey as she slowly pointed to the door. ?Get out.?

Jacen stood, eyes remaining locked on hers as crossed the room toward the door. ?When he gets what he wants and drops you like a stone, don?t come crying to me. Just remember Jaya, there are only four weeks left. Use them wisely.?

Stepping into the corridor,
  18. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo. This is definitely getting interesting. Looking forward to the next post.

~~Jilly
  19. Skyfang Jedi Knight

star 2
    fight, fight, fight. Sorry I'm really hyper.

When he gets what he wants and drops you like a stone

That applies to most men you know [face_mischief]
  20. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Poor Jaina! She's getting mentally beat up by her father's "fun" ^_^

EJ
  21. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    oooo I loved that last part and Kyp and Jacen are buddying up. this is getting better by the post and on to my real intentions of the day

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
  22. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i really, really hate this Ricc dude...

Oh great, just what I need. You and Kyp, worst enemies for so long, buddying up deciding who is and who isn?t good for poor little helpless Jaina. LOL!

I love this fic!

But I wanna see some Kyp and Jaina action! I know, I know, I'm being impatient, but patience has never been my strong point... :D

Is it too soon to ask for more?
  23. Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Master

star 4
    i would have to agree with skyfang. alot of guys are jerks. Jaina needs to dump that Ricc guy. he is not cool for her. She needs to find a husband and soon; not a one night stand.

Jez
  24. SpacedOutAnna Jedi Master

star 4
    Many guys are jerks.... the world needs more Kyps!!!

I really liked that post, and it's true - Johanas seems exactly like the kind of guy who is only in it for the physcial stuff. And he's obviously put off by Jaina.... when is she going to wake up???/ I want K/J mush!!!

Anna
  25. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    GO JACEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheers*
    BAD JAINA!!!!!!!!!!! *boos*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.