main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

paperback?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by tyderium1111, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyderium1111

tyderium1111 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2003
    hey, first post. woohoo. anyway, I just recently started reading the SW books (recently being like, for about half a year now), and i was wondering, what do you think the chances of DR releasing Shatterpoint and Tatooine Ghost in PB format? I ask only because i prefer paperback, as it sets a kind of unity thorughout all the books, if that makes any sense at all.

2. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

I think DR is releasing Tatooine Ghost in Pb in december.

3. Fettster

Fettster Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 7, 2003
    It makes sense. A lot of people do that.

And so far as I know, ever SW book either has been or will be released as a paperback. Just give it time, like I am for those two, and in the meantime, if you have a decent library (thank God I do), use it. :p

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    The chances are excellent since none of the Star Wars hardcovers have failed to appear in paperback form. However, paperbacks of hardcovers tend to appear a year after the release of the hardcover.

5. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Personally, I almost always wait for paperback, the only exceptions being Destiny's Way which I recieved as a gift and I know I'm buying The Unifiying Force the day it comes out! :p

6. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    The chances are excellent since none of the Star Wars hardcovers have failed to appear in paperback form.

Even the hardcover Jedi Quest book?

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The JQ hardcover is probably the only exception- there's a slight chance that Legacy of the Jedi won't get a PB release either.

Doesn't affect me though, I prefer everything in hardcover, though I remiss that even the hardcover versions of paperback books that you can get through SFBC aren't the uniform height of the other SW hardcovers, so it lacks a perfect uniformity, but it still looks quite excellent ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.