Idaho Parade Committee

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I may have gotten us a Trailer!!! I just heard back from my boss, he is fine with us using one of his trailers! Kasey, etc. call me for more info.!
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I enjoyed the movie too. Hope it makes enough money for the third one to be made.

I will record the parade on DVD. Have fun tonight boys and girls!
  3. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks to our creative chairman, we've secured a free trailer and even a truck to pull it with, and its a big truck!

See everyone later today!

Oh, and about that free coke, you're more than welcome to swing it by the house anytime today. If it doesn't work that, that's ok. We certainly thank-you for the offer![face_dancing]
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just watched it on my DVR. You all were in the video and everything looked great. Newscasters are retards with commentary though. Everyone who wants a DVD copy let me know.
  5. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd certainly like a copy. Do the newscasters say some stupid things?
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah one of the male Newscasters says he wishes he could dress up in his Princess Leia outfit.
  7. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Hey threre Eric I would love to get two coppies if i can so i can send one off to the 501st for thier record and documents. and then the other one for me. Thanks alot I have not got to see it yet but got like 6 or 7 phone calls from people who saw me in the parade and asking me questions about the club, so maybe a good thing.

Also I need those members who were in the Parade and other club members who are wanting to join the 501st to report to. Here to Register and reply back to me your user name you register with. So we can get you your Cadet status, this will allow you to be able to post in other sections as a visitor you can not see. plus it is the first step to joining the 501st.
  8. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, letting you know that Willy and Barry made it back to Idaho Falls OK. I recovered from my heat stroke only to be bitten by a stomach bug, which my wife insists is due to my lousy choice of road trip junk food, but anywho. Heres my address so you can mail me a copy of the DVD:::

Barry Finnigan
    615 12th Street
    Idaho Falls, ID

If you mail two of them to me, I can give Willy his.

But spill it-- How much screentime did everyone get?????
    (Its all about the screentime :p)
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The whole thing on screen is probably 1-1 1/2 minutes long. You are all visible. Barry you are shown holding your blaster to the reporter. A question for all those wanting DVD's: Do you want the whole parade or just the New Boise Order part?
  10. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I guess I wouldn't mind a copy of the whole parade. I'm curious to see what everyone else was doing. You know, do some comparisons, see who has the best float. Thanks Eric.
  11. Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    I guess all we need is our part, with a little bit of time before and after to get the feel of it.
  12. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Ron, what is the name of that picture software that allows you to shrink the photos again? It is no longer installed on my laptop.
  13. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Eric, if you have a couple copies for Barry, I can get them mailed for you. Let me know. If you'd like to come by tomorrow and drop them by that would rock. I'm trying to get a game of mini's set up for tomorrow night also.
  14. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    irfanview
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Just an update on the DVD's, I am out of blank DVD's. Thursday is payday so I can make copies and get them to you all very soon.
  16. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Hey Eric, Thanks for making copies for me and other things if it helps you out I got like 20 or so DVD +R you can have to help you out with cost of the dvd's you make for me and others.
  17. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I gotta thank-you again Eric for making those copies of the parade. It was great fun seeing the parade! The news crew didn't butcher us to bad and even got all their info right. They knew our website name and that we were there in celebration of the 30th anniversary. That is cool. And the float and everyone looked great-which was a plus.
    Great work everyone! I'll get Barry's copies in the mail as soon as I have the funds.
  18. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    still waiting on the remainder of the pics from Dan so i can get them posted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.