main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Parasite (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ibis, Mar 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    It may have taken a little while, but your post was great. :)

2. Ibis

Ibis Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2000
    The next post will be up sometime between Friday and Monday. :)

3. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry I didn't post when I said I would, my computer kinda broke. A few words of wisdom: when it's supposed to storm never leave the computer on in your house and go somewhere. The lightning really screwed up my hard drive. It seems to be working now but it come and goes. I'll have my next post up ASAP.

4. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    K. Here it is.

<How cute.> Parasite said to itself as it looked in on the two. It made sure that neither could hear, see, or sense it. It had seen most of the dream and found it very interesting. The closer the two got, the easier it would be to use one against the other. <Yes Obi-Wan, comfort the poor girl, have pity on her. After all, you're going to be jioning her soon. Enjoy your heart as it is, because when I'm through with it, it will be ice. I'll make you so uncaring and callus, you won't even care about your beloved Master.> Parasite smiled at the thought.

The Sith's games were annoying and time consuming, but it led Parasite to Kenobi. It was convinced that the young Jedi could become so strong that he would be Vatonni's equal, if not rival.

I know its short, but I didn't want to push my luck with my still messed up computer.

5. TrianaJinn

Apr 14, 2001
    Great short post! :)

6. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    This one hasn't seen the light in awhile. Up it goes! ;)

7. The-Dark-Woman

The-Dark-Woman Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2001
    More!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It is I, the one they call The Dark Woman [face_devil]

8. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
    Artemis_Silverbow seconds The-Dark-Woman's call for MORE!

Please?

9. Jenny_The_Jedi

Jenny_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2001
  10. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    NEW POST! NEW POST!

Obi-Wan sat up suddenly and looked around. He was back in the cell, without his tunic. His Master lay on the floor a few feet away along with the other council members. Letting out a sigh, he laid back down. One moment he?d been holding Vatonni, the next, he was back here. Had it only been a dream?

He looked to his left and saw Parasite starring at him. It pulled it?s lips back into a smile which revealed it?s sharp teeth. The sight sent a shiver down Obi-Wan?s spine. Trying his best to ignore it, he turned over and tried to go back to sleep.
    ------------------------

For the next six days, the Jedi waited patiently for any chance to escape, a chance which never presented itself. Jedi were returning to the Temple now and were becoming easy prey for the Sith. It seemed to Obi-Wan that he was sharing every dream he had with Vatonni. He was learning more about her and vises versa. The more he learned, the more he wanted to kill Parasite for the life he had stolen from her. From what he knew, Parasite had no idea of what was going on, so he didn?t speak with any of the other Jedi about it, for fear that Parasite or the Sith might overhear it.

For the past week all the Jedi had been surviving on a meager supply of energy and food capsules, that the Sith periodically threw into the cell. The little food had caused Obi-Wan?s hand to heal extremely slowly, so Parasite had decided to wait a little while longer before taking him. Of course only he knew that Parasite didn?t want to kill him.

Currently, Darth Maul was watching the Jedi, while Parasite was elsewhere doing who knows what. It would have to feed today, and the Jedi were not looking forward to the display. Just then the door opened and what looked to be a hooded Jedi walked in. Maul had his lightsaber out and activated instantly. He leapt at the Jedi, prepared to strike a blow that would remove the Jedi?s head from his shoulders. An instant before the blade buried itself into flesh, the Jedi skillfully ducked under it.

?It?s me, you idiot!? the Jedi shouted with anger in his two-toned voice. The Jedi reached up and pulled his hood down, revealing jet-black hair and eyes. His lips were curled back into a snarl that revealed sharp teeth.

?Parasite?? Maul hissed.

?No, I?m the tooth fairy.? Parasite said getting up from his ducked position.

?Where is your other body?? Maul asked.

?Right there.? Parasite pointed to a body laying just outside the door. It walked over and picked Vatonni up, then deposited her in the cell she had inhabited a week earlier, before sealing her in.

?Where did your new body come from?? Maul demanded.

?This Jedi arrived an hour ago from a mission.?

?Why didn?t you notify me that another Jedi was returning??

?It didn?t seem important. Now if you will excuse me, I have other things to attend to.? Parasite said and left.

More to come.

11. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
    THERE'S A POST! THERE'S A POST!! THERE'S A POST!!! OH, JOY! OH, RAPTURE!

Pardon me while I sit down before I hyperventilate. (THERE'S A POST! THERE'S A POST!! THERE'S A POST!!! :D :D :D

12. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
  13. TrianaJinn

Apr 14, 2001
    Awesome post! :D

14. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
  15. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
  16. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
  17. Jenny_The_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    hey come on write more :(

18. Jenny_The_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    this is sad why does it take so long i may dye before the next post gets put up :(
    :) :D

19. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    *NEW POST* *NEW POST*

Obi-Wan looked over to Vatonni. In her sleep-like state, she looked like she could be nineteen. Slowly she opened her eyes and sitting up, looked at him then over to where Maul was. He would have to leave before they could talk, and they very much so doubted that would ever happen.

Vatonni stood and stretched slightly, then addressed Maul. ?Lord Maul.? she said, getting his attention. the Sith Lord looked over to her somewhat surprised. Vatonni had never spoken to him with out Parasite being in control, in fact, she had never spoken in his presence, period. The end result was he had no idea who she was or what abilities she had, and that gave her an extremely useful advantage. ?Come here.? she said with an innocent smile and motioning him with a finger. He took a step forward then stopped warily. ?Please, you?re going to have to get closer than that. You aren?t scared of little old me now, are you?? Maul moved closer, but still remained a few feet away. ?Well...I guess that?ll be enough.? she said. ?Thank you.?

With a wave of the Force, she threw him to the other side of the room. There was a look of surprise mixed with anger on him face when he impacted the wall opposite the cell. He slumped to the floor stunned, for a moment. Vatonni, seeing that throwing him into a wall wasn?t enough, concentrated on the grate to the air ducts that was on the ceiling above him. A few seconds later, she used the Force to hurl the heavy grate down on top of the Sith as hard as possible. Maul was knocked unconscious.

?So much for him.? she said. ?Now what??

The Jedi looked at her skeptically, but then Obi-Wan spoke up. ?Master.? he said to Qui-Gon. ?We can trust her.?

Qui-Gon looked down at his apprentice. ?What makes you think that, Obi-Wan??

?There isn?t enough time for me to explain it all to you now. I promise I will later, but for now just believe me when I say we can trust her.?

Qui-Gon looked over to Master Yoda. The two stared at each other for a few moments, before Yoda stated, ?Trust her we can.? Some of the Council Members did not look pleased, but Master Yoda had spoken, and his influence and wisdom won out against any objections.

?We plan to escape from our cell,? Mace Windu explained to Vatonni, ?revive the fallen Jedi, and move against the Sith.?

Vatonni was quiet for a second, while she thought it through. ?Why not retrieve your lightsabers and move against the Sith first?? she suggested.

?We do not know where our lightsabers are being kept, and we don?t know the affects of the sleeping agent that was used on the other Jedi. The sooner we can wake them, the better off they will be.? Mace said.

?Oh, don?t worry about them. The gas used has no negative effects and it slows down their metabolism enough so that they won?t starve from lack of food. And as for your lightsabers, they?re in a bag in the Council Room.? Vatonni said.

?Do you know what will wake the sleeping Jedi?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Yeah, an injection of phylisanilyn, should work. Anyway, how do you plan to get out of the cell, especially with your hands in electro-binders??

?That would be our major problem. We need a lightsaber to cut through our binders and through the wall into the next room.? Obi-Wan stated.

Vatonni just stared at him for a while. ?That?s it? If you told me before that was all you needed we could be out of here by now.?

Feed back is welcome.

20. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
    So, Vatonni can pull her weight even without Parasite. I loved the part where she creamed Maul. :D I have a feeling things are going to get REALLY interesting now.

21. Jenny_The_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    that was great that was great pleaseeee write more soon jenny :)

22. TrianaJinn

Apr 14, 2001
    Great post! More, please. :)

23. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
  24. Ibis

Aug 1, 2000
    Here's more.

?What do you mean, ?we could be out of here by now??? Obi-Wan asked. She unclipped something from her belt and brought it out. ?My lightsaber.? Obi-Wan said. ?Where did you get it??

?Parasite found it in a corner of the Council Room, when we first came here. To tell you the truth, I?d forgotten about it.? she said as she began to melt a hole in the wall. When she was through, she freed the Jedi and cut through their electro-binders. After a few minutes the Jedi and Vatonni were moving to the Council Room. On the way, Vatonni tossed Obi-Wan?s lightsaber to him. He caught it and gave his friend a look of gratitude.

Once in the Council Room, the Jedi Masters retrieved their lightsabers. Obi-Wan shuttered at the pool of dried blood on the floor, as the memory of him coming close to bleeding to death swept through his mind.

?Now what?? Vatonni asked.

?The Sith is going to be unconscious for a while.? Qui-Gon said. ?We should find and destroy Parasite.?

?But first, we have to free the Jedi whose body it?s taken. Any idea as to how we do that?? Mace Windu asked, turning to Vatonni.

?Parasite will leave when it wants to, never before. To kill it, you have to kill the host or starve it to death, either way the host dies, but I?m only guessing.?

?Is there anything you?re sure of?? Ki-Adi-Mundi asked.

?Parasite is ancient, and in all the time he?s existed, he has never been defeated. Even if we kill it, it will still win.? she said. For a moment, there was silence. ?We should find Parasite. It?s probably in one of the training rooms.? she said, breaking the silence.

More soon!

25. Artemis_Silverbow

Jun 9, 2001
    There's going to be some ruckus when they go after Parasite, right? I LIKE ruckus. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.