Indi, IN Parking in downtown Indianapolis for C3?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Mr_Self_Destrukt, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Knight

star 3
    What parking options are there for the convention center? I also found a hotel that is 4 miles from C3 and seems fairly close.

Any advice for parking and rooms?
  2. Club_333 CR Indy Knights Indianapolis, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    there are parking garages all over the downtown area and most are connected to the convention center via the sky bridge
  3. Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thank you for the information.
  4. lazer310 Jedi Knight

star 3
    This may be of some help.
    Indy Parking garages

Just found it doing some random surfing and thought I would pass it along.
  5. Jorg_Sacul_from_C3 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok, downtown Indy ISN'T a Habitrail... a FEW of the garages are connected to the convention center. These will be the ones you are most likely to want to use. Some allow overnight parking, some don't. Be sure and find out when you are pulling in. Of course the hotel parking garages do. :)
  6. YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Knight

star 3
    There are some big, outdoor parking lots just past the RCA Dome too. Pretty cheap, like $5/day, w/ security on hand.
  7. Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Knight

star 3
    Speaking of parking . . .

I'm staying at the Embassy Suites for CIII. It's very close to the event, so I don't need a car to get back and forth.

I don't want to pay the hotel's $12 a night plus 12% tax.

Where can I park FOR FREE, overnight. Even if it's a mile a way from my hotel, I don't mind the walk. 1 mile walk versus over $50 . . . easy call there.

So where can I go? An address or cross streets would be helpful so I can mapquest it.

Thanks in advance. I'm sure you guys are getting peppered with questions like this all the time.
  8. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Nothing is free, not downtown anyway, and if it is, and you leave it there, it's likely to be marked as abandoned by the cops and/or vadalized and stolen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.