Part III of The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, May 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Quick post. Just to clarify what's happening to Ken. Beforehand, though, I would like to inform everyone of why Ken is going on a mission:
    I am moving and will be off the net for a month, as of Thursday the 27th. I'll try to check in and Musical will be keeping me up-to-date, but I'll be gone a while. When I get there, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to write, what with moving in, getting used to a new school, etc. In September, I'll assess if I can or want to keep writing here or not. If I do, Ken'll come back and take off where he left off, otherwise, he'll die. I might even co-write the announcement of his death. I hope I can and want to, but... I don't know.

Ken looked around, assessing his opponents. The new model of probe droids, equipped with lightsabers rather than blasters, were good. Their advantage was that you could get a lot of them easier than you could get a lot of Jedi to attack you. He ducked, jumped, threw his lightsaber to the Force-constuct of a hand which he now had, struck one droid, another, then flipped over a third and turned it off too, with a jab which would have gone through his opponent's head. That was it, only one left. After a ten-hour fight, starting against fifty opponents in preparation for his mission, he was glad it would be over soon. Gathering all his remaining strength, he knocked aside the probe's lightsaber and turned it off too.

And now, onto the library for research on Alderaan. The prospect of a week or two's research, training, complemented with a crash-course in healing compliments of An-Paj, since Ken would be cut off from the world completely until this conflict was resoved.

BTW, I've had an idea which I've been turning over in my head for a while. In a month or so, if I come back, I think it would be fun to start another USJS during Ep. 2. They would all be called back to fight Palpatine and the Sith. Could be fun, but it would take planning, to see how the characters would evolve, what the relationships would turn into, etc.
  2. Jane Jinn Jedi Knight

star 5
    NEW THREAD! ALERT! NEW THREAD!

Please do not post here anymore. By popular demand, I have started a new thread called The Ultra Stressed Jedi Students, Part 4. Please make it a Centi-Post Thread, too!

NEW THREAD! ALERT! NEW THREAD!
  3. Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll up this in case people want to read this even if part 2 is MIA.
  4. Julie Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    Just sending this up before snowboards locks up this thread. Everything that's last post was from before September is already locked up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.