main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Parting is such sweet sorrow... ;p

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jupitertronic, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    well, if you hadn't already heard, i'm moving back to colorado. my mom hates it here, we're broke here, etc etc, and i'm not really in a position to move out on my own right now. so, i go where she goes, and she's going back to colorado. today. :p

we're really just packing up the christmas presents and bare necessities (for me this includes dvds, video game systems, and good old computra here)... so we should be back in about a month to really start packing up the whole house. that said, there's a good chance i'll be able to make it to a meeting or *something* when i come back (depending on if it's timed right, you know). but i'm just not sure.

i also won't have internet until we move into a new place, because our temporary housing doesn't even have a phone line, let alone broadband capabilities. :p i'll try to sneak onto my friend's computer as often as possible to check up on you guys, and i promise, as soon as we get internet back i'll post just as much as ever (and probably more).

it's been a great two years here in arizona, and you guys are the greatest bunch of people i've ever had the pleasure of knowing. i just wanted to say thanks, and even though i'm not usually vocal about it, you guys really mean a lot to me. take care of yourselves, okay? :)

but you haven't gotten rid of me for good, trust me. ;) i'm gonna do everything in my power to come back for the episode 3 lineup, even if i have to steal a van with a death star painted on the side to do it.

well... here's a crappy parting gift for you all, especially my fellow disney freaks. after a few hours of beating up and yelling obscenities at my computer, i finally uploaded the pictures of haunted mansion hollywood and this most recent trip to disneyland.

click and stuff

you have to have an account to view the pics, but it doesn't cost anything to get one and it's worth it, i tell you! :)

i seem to have a major lack of pff members in my pictures... so if any of you guys have any pics of pff events hiding on your harddrive, send them my way! my friends in colorado are gonna want faces to go with the stories i tell them. ;)

well, gotta pack up the computer now so... this is jupiter signing off. over and out. *salutes*

*drops the stoic act*

*gives hugs to everyone* happy holidays, you guys! have extra fun for me in my absence. :D

2. Lord_Reaper

Lord_Reaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I love ya Jess, gonna miss the hell outta you. See ya on the flipside.

3. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

G'bye... we'll miss you... take care...

<sings>
    So long, farewell... until we meet again...
    </sings>

Take care of you Jess, you're good people, and we are glad to have had a chance to have you out to play...

Don't be a stranger around these here parts...

4. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Jess...you incredibly awesome girl. Saying I'll miss you doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. I know you wouldn't miss the Ep 3 lineup for the world, so I guess that is a ray of happiness.

See ya and love ya!

5. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Take care, Jess! And be safe! ;)

6. Darth_Vorpel

Darth_Vorpel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2001
    Holy #$@@! Wow. The PFF will never be the same without you, 'tronic. I know we'll all miss you too much for words... :( K.I.T.

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Ah my partner in crime. Have a safe move. Hope you survive not being connected to the internet for so long. ;p I know I don't have to worry about hearing from you soon. ;) I'll keep searching the mouse house for your perfect gift. And of course, I'll be seeing you in June ;) So since it's not goodbye for me and you, what else can I say but:
    "HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" ;) tee hee

Oh yeah, and Slytherin Sisters Rule! :D

8. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Woooo Hooooo! My plan is coming full circle... Soon all of the PFF will be in Colorado [face_devil]

There's a PM coming your way JT :D

9. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    take care kid...

:)

10. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Good luck, Jupiter. You've been a great part of this group and I wish you the best. May the Force be with you.

11. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    This is my sad face.

:_|

12. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Best of luck, Jupiter, and come back soon :).

13. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Knock 'em dead! :)

14. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    :(

yeah.........

:(

jess... im gonna miss you

15. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    I'm gonna miss you too girl. I hope everything turns out better for you and your mom in CO. Phoenix will never be the same now. BOO BOO LIP.

16. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    We'll miss ya babe! 'Course, I'm not exactly close by any more either...but I'm sure we'll see you again soon!

17. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    It is hard to pickup and move and leave such good friends behind. Best of luck to you in CO. At least you still have the boards to keep in touch with (even if you have to use the public library).

18. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    bump, bump, bump...
    Why? Love ya, miss ya, and to give your post the attention it deserves ;) (you know exactly what I mean)... ;) ;) That and to remind you what a great invention txt msg is. :D lol

Oh yeah, and the Mouse House misses ya, ya bloomin cockroach. ARGH! :D

PS Don't let me forget to tell you the funny things I saw there last night. :D Avast!!

19. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Well this just sucks!!! I have not been around as much and people are leaving.

I never got much of a chance to spend time with you and shoot the breeze. The time I did talk with you, I knew you are a great person to hang out with.

I, for one, will miss you. I send good thoughts and wishes to you and your mother. I hope everything goes well. I will see you again, as I usually go to Colorado in June.

20. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    **sniff** :( **sniff** :_|

karate buddy, xanga pal, up-all-night-chatting friend...

I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!! :_| :_|

I hope everything goes well for you in Colorado. Keep in touch, k? And, yes, you MUST come back for Episode 3!!! :D

Oh yeah, I still have your "Alice" game [face_blush] must return that to you...

**huge hugs**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.