main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq *Party Discussion*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by debeautimous, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    We will talk about this at the meeting but in case people have to work I'll post it here. If you are underage and your parents want more info PM me and I will give you my phone number. I was thinking a Sunday afternoon/evening party. Gecko Fett we could try and work it around you if possible. I really would like to get a head count so I know how much food is needed etc. So let me know who is in. :D

2. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Well my life just changed I have a new job with revolving days off so I want to have this party but I am going to have to figure out when.

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    i don't know about others but i say tell mw when and where and I will be there with bells on...and of course SW trivia pursit tagging along....

I am so happy for you with your new job and all! hehe...

4. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I am happy about it! I just hate the rolling schedule cause it is hard to plan stuff but I took my drug test today and I will find out more later. But I will have a lot more money coming in. Which means killer party!!! Ha! Ha!

5. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    sweet! parties are fun... yes they are...

6. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok Gecko Fett, Wook, and Varza are all in. I will probably have 6 to 8 other friends that like Star Wars. It may even be more like 20 but we will see. Most of my parties have that many. I am thinking barbeque lots and lots of food. Thanks to Varza and Wook we have board games and between my husband and brother they will set up the Playstation with 2 TV's. Again if you need your parents permission PM me.

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Gecko Fett and Wook would your spouses and kids come???

8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Yes, My wife would come!

9. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    wow, that will be a good amount of people... i thought this was going to be smaller... set a chair in the corner for me though, that is where i will be most of the time.

10. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Oh see Varza!! I am sure you will join right in Especially since Steve will probably monopolize the guys with his Playstation 2 set up. He can play 6 to 8 players on timesplitters. we will probably be doing the board games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.