main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyZ

JimmyZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Zandoran Celix

{Zandoran sat in the elegant Dining Hall of the Sith Temple. He had ate some of his meal, but only enough that he wouldn't be hungry until the next meal was offered. He had learned many hard lessons on Haruun Kal, conservation was one. He knew exactly how much he needed to consume inorder for him to ahve the strentgh and then some to move on, and he preferred to keep himself from a lucious indulgence, for it would only spoil ones body into expecting it the next time.}

{As the Dark Lord adressed each of them seated around the table, Zan reached out and touched the Force Signatures of each individual present. Though he need not reach out for Lord Vassago's signature. This man radiated the power that was promised to a Sith. Zan longed, with a hard deep passion, for this kind of power. Yet, he knew, that there was the possibility that he would never reach such potential. Each of them seatedat this table, especially the two seated closest to Vassago, were powerful.}

{As the Dark Lord finished speaking a younger man spoke up and asked a question, then another spoke of the elegance of the meal and thanked the Dark Lord. Zan respected the one who asked of the Dark Lord when they would be assigned Masters, but he could feel that the other was only trying to please the Dark Lord and perhaps win favor. Zan was considered a Dark Jedi, and knew that he would ahve to earn the right to be called Sith. Even if he could not reach the potential of the others that he was seated amongst, he would atleast be called Sith if he earned the right to such.}

TAG: Sith

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis

Darth Nemisis, Dark Lord of the Sith, second only to Darth Vassago, sat at the dining table in the Korriban Academy, eating the excellent meal that Vassago had presented. Nemisis ate slowly, savoring every bite. He had not eaten a meal like this in...well, he had never eaten a meal such as this. He was sitting across an excellent Sith, Darth Dispicable, and the other Masters, Warriors, Apprentices and Dark Jedi were scattered down the large table to his right.

However, his attention became diverted to the dark figure beside Darth Vassago. He had no clue who that was, which was unusual, because Vassago usually let Nemisis in on all the news. He could feel dark energy clouded around this figure. He hoped Vassago wasn't replacing him.

Noone spoke a word, most were probably shocked at how good the meal was. But, the silence was broken by the leader of the magnificent Sith Order. Darth Vassago spoke of unlimited power, which was something the Dark Lord had, as well as Nemisis and Dispicable.

As he spoke about training in the Sith Academy, Vassago looked to Nemisis and Dipsicable, no doubt showing who the superiors are in the order. He then spoke of another planet, one with holocrons, tombs and ancient artifacts. Nemisis knew not where this planet was, but did not care at the moment, all he cared about was knowing who this new figure was.

"Now then. There is no doubt in my mind that each of you has at least one question on your mind. I advise you to speak now...for you will not have another opportunity in the near future..." He said. Nemisis thought about asking who this Dark Figure was, but did not want to intrude on the apprentices questions. He awaited for the Vassago to dismiss them all

TAG: All Sith

OOC: Sorry if this post seems sort of crappy.

darth_nemisis

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

With no response from Lord Vassago forthcoming he decided he might ought to take in as much of his surroundings as possible. The art work was exquisite. Probably all of it was originals works of various masters. Quite possibly masters that were no longer among the living.

Seeing the late Sith hopeful enter he seriously had his doubts that this one would be much of a threat in many areas, however the sheer amount of anger and malice radiating from this figure was sufficient to make him blink. I don't think I have ever sensed so much anger in any one being. I didn't think it was possible.

Looking around the table again he picks up his goblet and takes another cautious sip of his red wine. Not wanting to become inebriated he has only drank round half of his first cup. The other dark jedi are all watching Lord Vassago waiting for his response. However even with all of the power radiating from the Dark Lord, his eyes keep being drawn to the figure standing next to him. Reaching out with the force there is power there. Great power, close to the equal of the Dark Lords, but a big enough difference that the figure would still be a fool to attack Vassago in a fair fight. I have my doubts about being able to surprise the Dark Lord. One of his power can surely see into the future and anticipate ways to thwart any such attack. Continueing to wait for a response he takes another cautious sip of his wine. . .

TAG ANY SITH

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    [OOC:] I liked how Mr_Sith formats his headers for his IC posts. I am now doing the same [face_devil]:p

[b][u]IC:[/u] [color=red]Darth Hakku[/color] [u]-Sith Academy, Korriban[/u][/b][blockquote][i]Hakku snarled under his breath. As he looked at the food that laid upon the table, a grin came across his enormous snout. He chuckled a bit as his teeth gleamed in the candlelight. He was beginning to drool. He loved to eat. Not using any utensils, his big grasp took some of the bantha steak. He also grabbed a few ribs, and scooped himself a pinch of caviar. No salad for him. He smiled as his hunger was about to be satisfied quite greatly.

Grabbing the bantha steak first, his giant mouth took a bite and pulled as the meat tore and flung into the whiphid's mouth. He began to chew happily. He teethed a traladon rib and sucked all the meat off. His hands began to get greased up. He didn't mind. As his face drooled saliva and meat juice, he looked around to see he was the only one who seemed to be digging into the food. Everyone else seemed to be as elegant as possible. He didn't need that. He looked in disgust, he seemed to be the only one truly enjoying the Dark Lord's meal. Or he was just acting like an animal, as some would classify him.

Hakku sat at the tabel listening as Lord Vassago began speak. He was impressed. This man was indeed very knowledgable in the ways of the force - in the ways of the darkside. Not to mention very wise. His teachings, and those who followed him would indeed be great "Sith", if they can prove themselves to that level. Hakku stopped his eating. He placed the bone rib on the plate. He belched a few times, but very lowly that only one who would be sitting beside him would have heard it. Hakku had not any questions; rather he was more interested in hearing what the others had to say. He listened up.[/i][/blockquote][b][u]TAG:[/u][/b] Sith

5. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen nibbled absently at her food, looking around interestedly. She flicked a curious glance at the figure beside Darth Vassago, a figure with eyes as green as her own. Rilwen relaxed somewhat. No doubt she would find out about this figure in due time. She felt no need to ask questions of the Dark Lord as yet, having nothing she currently needed to ask. She watched her fellow Sith, and Sith hopefuls, calmly.
    Tag:Any

6. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    IC: Darth Shadow---Grand Dining Hall

The ignoring his food the Sith master listened to the great Dark Lord speak to the massive gathering of Sith and those of the Darkside. Sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed he continued to listen to Darth Vassago?s speech of power. The first thing he noticed was the Dark Lord?s guest standing beside him. Shadow was curious as to who it was but stopped paying attention to shrouded figure. However while listening to the Dark Lord?s speech, Darth Shadow couldn?t help but fell the presence of several that were not worthy of becoming Sith. There were only two things in the galaxy that Shadow hated more than anything and those were Lightsiders and beings unworthy of becoming Sith. He considered those that were unworthy to be just as useless as those that served the Lightside. He had slain several students for showing compassion towards opponents while dueling. Those slain were considered unworthy.

?They should be killed right now? he thought to himself.

He uncrossed his arms and rested his elbows on the arms of his chair as the first questions were asked at the conclusion of Vassago?s speech. He watched those that asked questions carefully. Those would be the ones to try scheming out in the open, but those that remained silent would most likely work in the shadows and behind everyone?s backs.

Tag: Sith

7. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Krayth Carthage
    Korriban, Sith Academy, Grand Dining Hall

Krath sat in the large hall, slowly enjoying the food that had been placed before him. He listened intently as the Dark Lord, Darth Vassago, spoke. He nodded in agreement to his statements, and marveled at the amount of darkness radiating from the man. The two Masters seated beside him held much power as well, but not as much as the former.

Darth Vassago: "Now then. There is no doubt in my mind that each of you has at least one question on your mind. I advise you to speak now...for you will not have another opportunity in the near future..."

The young man remained silent, having nothing to say. Three spoke up, one asking the Sith Lord when they will be assigned to masters, the other two thanking him for the meal. Krayth focused his attention on the dark figure standing beside the large throne that Vassago sat in. Who could be so important as to be allowed a place beside the most powerful Darksider ever? The head of the order had not mentioned anything about it yet, but the young Sith learner hoped that he would in the near future.

Tag: Any Sith

OOC: Sorry for the crappy post. DRL has been killing me.

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: I'd like to join this game. I'll work on a preliminary character sheet and PM it to the GM later today, unfortunately, I'm a bit busy right now.[face_frustrated]

9. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC/GM Post]

I must extend my sincerest apologies to all for not making a post thus far, I've been terribly busy with jury duty and relationship complications, but I assure you, this game shall continue and I will get everyone started on their own in my next post. Then, you won't have to rely so heavily on me, for a time. Again, I apologize; we shall continue very soon. :)

~Vassago

10. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
  11. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Welcome gj125, if you need any help with the character let me know. :)

~IC: Darth Dispicable, Korriban, Dining hall~

Lord Dispicable noticed that some where beginning to show the age old weakness, impatience. The Gen'Dai laughed to himself slightly, for what is time to a Gen'Dai? Most of these humaniods would not live for even a tenth of his lifespan so far, and even though he was well over 1,000 years old, by the standards of his race he was not even middle aged yet. He also noticed that many eyes kept darting over to the being within the shadows, and he had to admit that he was also curious as to the beings true nature, but he would never let anyone here think that he was curious. The answers would come to him in time, as they always did, for now he would patiently wait.

~TAG: Sith~

12. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

Rabai waited for his response, he began to lightly tap his foot, Rabai needed action, he noticed that some of the others were also feeling the impatience. Rabai almsot sighed, he wished that he had patience. He wanted to move to be doing something, he watched the dark lord carefully, he concentrated, the force came to him easily as it always had, just being in a room with so many strong in the force was...exhilirating. He tried to control his impatience, it was hard for him, but he willed himself to stop tapping his foot. He looked around at the other sith.

TAG:sith

OOC:might as well post something:)

13. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

Sitting as a shadow among the shadows. It was a good way to learn patience, to wait on the Dark Lord. And patience is something that anyone who skulks in the shadows needs. Looking at the painting directly across from he started trying to follow the brush strokes required to recreate the masterpiece, knowing that would never be enough to do so. Exercises in futility like that was one of the reasons for his patience, and it gave him something to occupy his mind while he waited.
    Taking another sip of his wine, it truly was exquisite, he continued to follow the pattern that the master had used. It was nearly hypnotic. Nearly, but not quite.

Finishing that exercise, and knowing that he could now reproduce it should he choose to do so, he glanced again out of the corner of his eye at the Dark Lord and he waited contentedly until he should deign to speak again.

TAG SITH

14. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Guys, be patient. I know it has been a while, but RL has a nack for interfereing with these types of things. So, just be patient, and Vassago will soon post. :)

darth_nemisis

15. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Until then, I am Master Vassago. :p

16. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC]My apologies for those whom I may've left out of the main post. Also, my apologies for the wait. Though, I will not offer you excuses.

Welcome, greyjedi125, I look forward to your participation. :)

On a side note, I would like to inform each of the participants that this RPG takes place a few months ahead of our last. While I won't be handing out any levels at this time, I would just like evryone to know that the RPG is slightly advanced in time.

Let us continue. :)

[Darth Vassago---Sith Temple]

~The air is still. The aroma of the lavish meal still hangs in the dinning room's atmosphere. All eyes are upon the Dark Lord as he sits, listening to the questions. Questions? No. Question; only one posed a question, as well as his gratitude. Another offered his grattitude, as well. But the Dark Lord noticed most in the room are a bit preoccupied with the figure at his side--the figure that stands idle, yet to move, at his side--no doubt many in the dinning room loathe this being. Envy him, or her, whatever the sex may be.

A sound, that of the main entrance hall doors opening, echoes throughout the nearly silent dinning room. In from the unforgiving Korriban night comes a lone man. He walks, seemingly cautiously, to the end of the table, opposing the Dark Lord.
    Vassago emits a sharp glare in the mans direction, his head tilted to the right slightly. Most in the room turned to see whom it was entering their prescence. The man bows, and begins to speak:
    "Lord Vassago, I am terribly sorry that I am late for the proceedings. I promise you, a miniscule failure such as this is not a foreboding as to my true nature."
    He offers apologetically. To this, Vassago simply raises his right hand, seemingly dismissing the apology. Without another word, he extends the hand, palm up, and offers the newcomer a seat.
    He inhales slowly, then nods with a half-smile upon his face. He looks over the Sith hopefuls before him once more, the pale sapphire of his eyes scanning the room with intensity.
    ~

"A fair question, young one. An inquiry that is easily answered. Simply, the Masters will choose their apprentices. I do not believe in assigning a Master and Apprentice pair unless I see the need. As of now, I believe the Masters, including Lord Dispicable and Nemisis, are more than qualified and more than willing to choose their own apprentices. On a similar note, those of you whom have a Master already, such as young Rilwen, need not worry. "

~The answer is quick and plain to see. Vassago speaks with authority, and purpose; not a word is wasted. His voice echoes throughout the halls, and no dobut each memeber can hear it easily. Slowly, Darth Vassago surveyed the room once more; never could he take in enough of the raw potential before him.
    After a moment of silence, Vassago places his hands on the arms of his throne and rises, his cape falling to his heels as he stands to his full stature. Slowly, he looks to his side, the figure beside him coming up to his shoulder, though only just barely. Slowly, he turns his attention back to the crowd before him, no doubt with something more on his mind.
    ~

"Now then, throughout the course of the meal, I have taken notice that each of you have been silently inspecting the figure at my side."

~He stands, his hands placed calmly atop the buckle of his belt. His cape flows over his shoulders and down the front of him. The Dark Lord's voice is clam, and level as he speaks.
    Only his eyes turn to the figure as he speaks, though the figure has yet to move...showing the utmost discipline, patience, and respect.
    ~

"I would like to take this moment to introduce each of you to a most gifted individual. One whom has returned to me from the perils and rigors of training in true mastery of the Sith. I give to you, my apprentice.

~A hush comes over the room. Any and all that were speaking have fallen silent as the figure steps forward. Vassago's eyes narrow

17. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Ooh, sexay! [face_love]:p

IC: Darth Nemisis

Lord Nemisis sat quietly, finishing the food on his plate. He hoped that sometime in the future, they could have another meal such as that, because he loved it. It was a rare thing indeed. He turned his attenion to Darth Vassago as he spoke, still keeping an eye on the dark figure beside him.

"A fair question, young one. An inquiry that is easily answered. Simply, the Masters will choose their apprentices. I do not believe in assigning a Master and Apprentice pair unless I see the need. As of now, I believe the Masters, including Lord Dispicable and Nemisis, are more than qualified and more than willing to choose their own apprentices. On a similar note, those of you whom have a Master already, such as young Rilwen, you need not worry," he said in response to one of the apprentices questions. Nemisis looked down the table to find his apprentice, Jax, and gave him a slight nod, just before taking a sip of his beverage.

The Dark Lord continued, "I would like to take this moment to introduce each of you to a most gifted individual. One whom has returned to me from the perils and rigors of training in true mastery of the Sith. I give to you, my apprentice." With that, the dark figure beside him slowly lifted his hood off his face. To Nemisis's surprise, it was not a him, it was a woman...He smiled lightly. This lady Sith was going to be a good asset to the Sith order, he could already tell she was very powerful in the Dark Sidem already being able to mask her presence even from Nemisis, the second strongest being in the galaxy. Quite a feat for such a strong lady.

The Dark Lord then finished his speech and got up. Nemisis nodded his head to him in respect just before Vassago left the room.

Nemisis got up, and approached the Lady Sith. He bowed his head slightly, letting her know that he respected her. "My name is Nemisis," he said introducing himself. "You are quite the lucky Sith to be the apprentice of Vassago. He trains quite well." He didn't know if Jasarap.b[ knew already that Nemisis was also trained by Vassago. He awaited for her to reply, if she even would, and he also awaited for his newest apprentice, Jax Kardon to greet him.

TAG: Darth-Vassago, Mr_Sith, Darth-Dispicable, any other Sith

OOC: Sorry if the post is a bit crappy...:(

darth_nemisis

18. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Jax Kardon -Sith Academy, Korriban
    Luckily, Lord Vassago didn't severe Jax's head from his body at his being late. The Sith offered him a seat, and the young man gladly took it. From here, the mysterious person to the side of Vassago was revealed, and a woman at that. She seemed powerful..... Powerful enough not to mess around with quite yet. As he sat down, Kardon's master, Lord Nemisis, gave him a nod, and he nodded back.

Thank the Lords for Master Nemisis, at least he can recognize power and potential

As the meal ended and Vassago retreated to his quarters, Jax got up, and approached his Sith Master. Giving a slight bow, he opened up the conversation.

"Lord Nemisis, I apologize to you as well for my late arrival."

He gave another bow, and walked closer to the Sith Lord, not wanting any of the other apprentices to hear what he had to say.

"These weaklings, I know that with most, my anger alone can crush them!"

Tag: darth_nemisis

19. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [Darth Vassago & Jasara Svast---Sith Temple]

~Only a moment or so passed before the hopefuls and Sith within the room began to mingle. Almost right away, Nemisis made his way up to Jasar, offering an introduction and a few kind words. Jasara does not melt at the fact that the second in command of the Sith is speaking to her. She does not smile. She does no nod. Rather, she meets the gaze of the Sith Master without hesitation. After a moment, she speaks:~

"I know of you, Master Nemisis. My Master has spoken highly of you in the past. I was the apprentice he took immediately following you, though it seems he kept it rather quiet."

~She speaks. Her voice pours over and out of her soft lips with the melody of an angel. Her gaze wonders for a moment as Nemisis's apprentice steps forward, joining the conversation, seemingly.
    Jasara steps back, but does not offer any greeting to the Sith hopeful. Her eyes scan the large dinning room intently, even still looking over each of the beings in the room; she had been observing since the beggining of the dinner, but still, she could not take in enough about them, much like her Master.
    ~

[Tag]: All Sith, Nemisis, Mr_Sith

20. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Zandoran Celix

{Zandoran sat patiently as the Dark Lord again began to speak. He answered the young mans questions as to when they would be assigned Masters. Zan was surprised that he told them that they were to find there way to a Master and the Masters likewise to an Apprentice. This sohuld indeed be quite a facinating thing. He was intrigued to see whom would go to whom. The Dark Lord then moved to introduce the being that had stood beside him. The next thing to be revealed surprised Zan even more than the first had, this being was the Dark Lords apprentice, and it was a woman. He learned this only as she Revealed her beautiful face from behind the hood of her cloak. The Dark Lord then soon dismissed himsef from the table after telling everyone to direct their questions to Jasara, he had called her.}

{Zandoran stood slowly, then made his way only a few paces from the table. He stood and watched. He decided to see how each of them would choose, and to see whom already had Masters or of the Masters had Apprentices.}

TAG: Sith

21. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis ~ Sith Temple

~Hostillis rose from the table and gave a slight bow as Vassago left the room. He then reached down and gathered his cup, filled with wine. He held it elegantly as he began to manuever throughout the room. Nodding every so often to Sith master, and hopefuls that he strode past.

The room had erupted into a buzz. Conversation was brimming all over the place. Hostillis saw Nemisis, who he did not have a very good past with, yet held utmost respect for, approach Jasara, Vassago's apprentice. Hostillis was slightly envied at the woman, the apprentice of the Dark Lord. It was a great honour to be the apprentice of Vassago.

Hostillis pushed that thought aside, and then watched again as Jax, approached Nemisis and Jasara. So it appeared that Nemisis had already selected a new apprentice. That was awfully fast, he thought to himself. Hostillis walked closely by the threesome, catching Jax's attention. He rose his glass and nodded to the now apprentice of Nemisis. Yet at the end of the day, he was still just another hopeful.

Hostillis continued throughout the room, until he came across Darth Shadow. He had not met shadow before, yet new of him from his time in the Temple. He came to face Darth Shadow and bowed before him.
    "Greetings, Master Shadow. I am Darth Hostillis, an apprentice here at the academy. I trust you have enjoyed the evening thus far." He took another sip of his wine as he waited for Darth Shadow to respond.~

TAG: Vassago, Nemisis, Mr_Sith, Shadow_Sith, all Sith.

22. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

Sith temple

~Rabai sat, he listened to Vassagos speach with interest. But when Vassago showed him the new apprentice that he had secretly trained, it hurt him...He wanted to be the Dark Lords apprentice...He gritted his teeth, his anger was like a living presence in the room, no doubt every sith could sense it. Rabai reminded himself that she was a sith, he breathed a few breaths and calmed himself.~

~Rabai looked upon the Apprentice to the dark lord, taking in every single fibre of her, she was powerfull...yes very powerfull. But Rabai belived that he had much RAW force power himself, he just needed the knowledge to go with it. Rabai raised himself from the table, he moved towards the apprentice, he moved swiftly as he did not belive in wasting time.~

~He arrived before her, Rabai looked deep in to those emerald eyes, his own dark brown eyes flashing dangerously, he then forced a smile on to his lips.~

Greetings, i am Rabai.
    ~He said simply, there was a hint of respect in his voice. He then stood awaiting a response, he didnt want to start of on a bad point with this young lady, even though he already dispised her.~

Vassago,other sith

23. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Sith Temple, Dining Room~

~Darth Tharon nodded respectfully to the Dark Lord, who had just answered his question. "Thank-you, Lord Vassago," he replied, giving a short smile. He continued to watch Darth Vassago, and listen intently to his words, until the Sith Lord had exited his room, and headed off to his chambers. Bowing his head lower, Darth Tharon took a bite of his meal.

He had been surprised when he had found the figure, the women named Jasara, was Vassago's Apprentice. But he could feel the Dark Side flowing from her. She must be powerful. And then, Darth Tharon realized, this would be proper for the Dark Lord of the Sith's Apprentice. When he realized most were heading to talk to their Masters, or other higher ranking Sith, he decided to do the same. He was going to head towards Jasara, and ask her a few questions, but Lord Nemesis was already there, so he decided to go for another Sith.

Studying the room, he considered his options. There were many great Sith before him, and he knew that it would be an honor to be even trained as one. He studied the faces of the Masters, and then realized most of them were taken. Tharon decided which one to choose quickly.

He took a last sip of the drink before him, and then rose, his Sith robe draping behind him. Tharon started to watch all the other Sith and used the Force to pick up the words of others, which had been mixed between the words of others in the small, but loud crowd. He could feel the Dark Side of the Force in this room, and it was coming from many directions. But the strongest directions were, of course, Lord Dispicable, Lord Nemesis, and the once mysterious figure, Darth Vassago's Apprentice, Jasara.

He started by taking a few steps forward, and then decided to walk over to Lord Dispicable. Arriving in front of the Sith Lord, he bowed low with great respect.

"Greetings, Lord Dispicable. May I introduce myself to you? My name is Darth Tharon," said the young man. It was an
    interesting attempt to start a conversation. But still, it was an attempt. Perhaps in time he would get to know Lord Dispicable better. And he knew that would be a great honor. As Tharon waited for an answer, he kept his eyes on the Sith Lord in front of him, careful not to show any disrespect.~

OOC: Darth-Dispicable

24. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    IC:

Black blocked off his thoughts and emotions to the other sith around him. Allot had taken place in such a short amount of time. Vassago, with a new apprentice! This was unexpected. Why did he keep her secret for so long yet take on others to be his apprentice? Most disturbing. Others too were surprised. Their looks on their faces said it all. Rabai made no effort to hide his feelings on the matter. Black felt his rage at Vassago's new apprentice. Black simply stayed seated, staring at the new apprentice's very soul trying to determine what her true motives were.

Tag: Any Sith.

25. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC:

Pestilence took his instinctive anger and hatred toward the now not-so-mysterious Jasara and subsumed it. Now was not the time. She was too powerful to destroy, being at a higher level than the Wookiee for the moment. I will break all of her bones and suck the marrow from them. In time, in time. She was Vassago's apprentice, for some unknown reason, and thus deserved respect. However, the Wookiee would watch the apprentice carefully, and if even once she slipped up or showed weakness, Pestilence would instantly and gleefully point it out, then kill her messily and without mercy. She felt better. She went looking for Kast, her Master until recently, when she became a Warrior, and found him quickly, bowing deeply to him. "Hello, Master. This is an interesting development, is it not? Did you know about her?" She knew the answer to that. No one had realized Jasara existed, that much was obvious from the reaction when the apprentice had been revealed. Pestilence wondered at Vassago's motives for training her in secret. She did not seem so special to Pestilence. What qualities did this child possess that the other apprentices did not, that Pestilence did not? It was a puzzle for which the Wookiee would need to spend a lot of time searching for the answer.

TAG: Vassago, Kast, all sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.