main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithlord168

sithlord168 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2005
    there is no such thing as a sith tattoo

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj

After hearing all that the Dark Lord had to say Trimaj finished his wine and then melted into the shadows to observe and think. His apprentice. That truly does not surprise me. That would expain the power that I felt, as well as the respect that has been shown her. Truly that would be an honor to be the Dark Lords apprentice.

After seeing who approved whom, he noticed that one master had not been approached. The Master Assasin Draconis was left alone. Assasin fit with Trimaj's talents better than most of the Sith positions. Surely there was much that this Sith Lord could teach him.

Approaching Lord Draconis he said, "Greetings my Lord. I noticed almost everyones surprise that Lord Vassago had taken on another apprentice, in secret no less. What do you think of this developement?" Observing Lord Draconis for a moment, his dark hair back in a ponytail reminded him of a snake. His piercing dark blue eyes, like blocks of ice ready freeze you to the bone.

Also taking in the, what he gathered to be, traditional Sith Masters robes, they truly fit this young man. Everything about him spoke of readiness, and preparedness. Like a coiled snake ready to strike at any moment. Not a man I would choose to mess with, especially at the moment. He could chew me up and spit me out in a second, despite my abilities to sneak. I'm sure that he is a master in that area himself. He thought these things as he waited for a response.

TAG DRAGONSITH

3. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    IC: Darth Shadow---Dining Hall
    As the Dark Lord began answering the single question proposed Shadow started eating his food. He then shifted his attention to the shrouded figure after the Dark Lord was finished answering the question. He could still feel something strange about his being but didn?t dwell on it for long as the Dark Lord was about to reveal his guest. Darth Shadow could feel a wave of shock emanate from several at the table as the figure was revealed to be an attractive female. He continued to eat his food as the group of Sith and hopefuls began to mingle. He was approached by a young hopeful not long after the Dark Lord left the chamber. The Sith master returned the hopeful?s respectful bow. "Greetings, Master Shadow. I am Darth Hostillis, an apprentice here at the academy. I trust you have enjoyed the evening thus far."

?So far... yes.?

He then motioned for Hostillis to take a seat beside him while he continued to take a sip of wine

?What?s on your mind young one??

Tag: Veraden

4. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Character Sheet: Basic Information
    Name: Akira Suzuki
    Alias: None
    Rank Within the Order: Apprentice
    Species: Human
    Home world: Corellia
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 165
    Build: Relatively Muscular
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Skin: Oriental
    Markings: None

Clothing:
    Robe over tunic and hakama.

Weapon(s):
    Force-imbued Katana and spare lightsaber

Personal Ship: Avenging Blade, Corellian Corvette

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Normal
    Blade Color: Blue
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Neobushido

Biography:
    Akira was a martial artist on Corellia in a small martial arts sect of Corellia called Ryuusei. They practiced a martial art that included many old sword traditions and aspects of other martial arts, and was extremely powerful. They all were Force sensitive and applied rudimentary Force skills to their training. However, Ryuusei was destroyed by assailants known only to him and his friends, the other survivors. Akira then began a downward spiral which led him to the Sith.

5. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Rilwen

Rilwen rose, and walked over to Jasara. She nodded respectfully. "Hello, Im Rilwen. So you are Darth Vassago's apprentice? A prestigious standing." There was no envy or dislike in her calm voice as she spoke, no surprise, since Rilwen felt no need for envy or anger over Vassagos apprentice. Her own eyes, a somewhat darker emerald hue than Jasaras, showed only respect and curiosity. She smiled slightly, in part in friendliness, in part in amusement at the fury and hatred this..Jasara had brought to others in the room.
    Tag:Vassago(Jasara), any sith

6. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis ~ Sith Temple

~?So far... yes.? Said Shadow in reply to Hostillis' inquiry. He then saw the Sith Master motion for him to take a seat. Hostillis willingly agreed and sat down next to the greater Sith.

?What?s on your mind young one?? Inquired Shadow. Hostillis took another sip.
    "Oh, nothing of great importance...Frankly I'm just glad that I have been brought here. That I may learn under the teachings of masters wiser than I, such as yourself, is a great honour indeed." He replied, striking up good conversation.

Hostillis knew that even if Shadow was not looking for an apprentice, there was still much he could learn from him with this simple chat. Hostillis could even learn from all of the lower apprentices in this room. All though their knowledge would not be collectively as great as that of the masters, there was still something that he would be able to learn ffrom them.

The Dark Side emitted from Darth Shadow. It called to Hostillis, willing him to meet the Sith. It was as though the force told him that his first lesson in his training would come from this one single being. A surprise indeed, Hostillis would have thought that his first lesson would have been learnt from Vassago. But, the force drew him to Shadow.

"Actually, come to think of it. Something does spring to mind. Would you spare a moment for me? I seek your counsel in something." He hoped the Sith would not mind giving him a few moments.~

TAG: Shadow_Sith

7. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003

"Actually, come to think of it. Something does spring to mind. Would you spare a moment for me? I seek your counsel in something." Hostillis stated while Shadow sipped his wine. He could feel the hunger emanating from the hopeful. Hostillis was willing to feed on the Darkside and submerse himself in all that could be gained by the dark arts. Shadow felt that this one was one of the worthy hopefuls present in the hall. As he sensed this he sat back in his chair and relaxed while taking another sip of his wine.

?Of course but first a few words of advice. Learn all that you can and strike down those that are weaker. However once you gain that knowledge, your peers that once stood by your side will attempt to learn that knowledge and kill you. Now what do you seek counsel on??

8. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    OOc: I guess I should go ahead and make my posts look fancy....

Zandoran Celix
    Korriban Temple Dining Hall

{Zandoran stood and watched those gathered for quite sometime. He enjoyed taking in the "Scent" of power that radiated through the room. He watched as one of the Apprentices spoke to the Jasara woman, The Dark Lord's Apprentice. He decided, after watching the younger lady finish speaking with the Dark Lord's Apprentice,that he would move within speaking distance and began to initiate a conversation with her.}

It was made clear to me, when I was invited here, that I would have to earn the right to become a Sith. Does this mean that The Dark Lord would like for the other Masters to see if I am worthy to become an apprentice? Or Shall I seek out a Master among the Masters here for my acceptance as an Apprentice, Milady?

{Zandoran hoped that he could seek out a master among those Gathered, but he sincerely doubted that there was even one available. And he knew that he had not yet confirmed any certainty what so ever of his worth to becoming a Sith.}

TAG: Jasara(Vassago)

9. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis ~ Sith Temple

~?Of course but first a few words of advice. Learn all that you can and strike down those that are weaker. However once you gain that knowledge, your peers that once stood by your side will attempt to learn that knowledge and kill you.? Stated Shadow.

Hostillis soaked in the words of knowledge. Drawing in every last part. Intead, Darth Shadow was a man of great wisdom. There was much knowledge that he held and could pass on to Hostillis.

"Now what do you seek counsel on?" asked Shadow. And Hostillis knew that he could confide in the wise Sith.

"My first question to you, is it possible for the force to guide us? Strangely, I feel that it has guided me to you tonight. As though there is something important that I must learn from you in the early stages of my training. Is this possible, or am I just being paranoid? Secondly, if the force is able to guide us, should I allow it to guide me, or should I guide it to use it as I please?"

Hostillis, crossed his left leg over his right, making himself more comfortable. He then looked around the room. He noticed that many of the young hopefuls were approaching Jasara, Vassago's apprentice. No doubt they were just trying to suck up to her. Hostillis pitied those younger, more foolish types. He took another sip of his wine as he turned back to Shadow and awaited an answer.~

TAG: Shadow_Sith

10. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    This is not a debate sithlord168, it is a RP.

~IC: Darth Dispicable and Scourge, Korriban, Dining hall~

The Gen'Dai Sith Lord sat in silence as Dark Lord Vassago introduced his new apprentice, in the moments that followed he watched as Lord Nemisis approached and engaged her in conversation. He caught her eye and nodded in greeting, and then his attention was brought elsewhere. A young Sith, one of the promising hopefuls approached slowly, he seemed undecided for a moment, but the Gen'Dai Sith Lord knew his intent.

Arriving in front of the Gen'Dai Sith Lord, the young Sith bowed low with great respect. "Greetings, Lord Dispicable. May I introduce myself to you? My name is Darth Tharon." The Gen'Dai did not move for several moments, he greatly enjoyed making lesser ranking Sith feel uneasy around him, he did however continue to stare directly at Darth Tharon, his glowing red eyes literaly burned with his dark power.

In fact the only thing that the young Sith could see under the Gen'Dai's heavy black hood were those eyes, all else was either obscured by the shadows or hidden under the hideous black metal mask that adorned his face. After a few moments he slowly raised a hand, of which the young Sith could see no skin since it was covered in a black guaze-like material, and made a motion to a dark spot within the shadows. The dark spot was like any other in this room, just shadows, or so it appeared.

From those shadows walked Scourge, Darth Dispicable's old Rattataki apprentice. The Rattataki was a fully trained warrior in his own right now, but he still remained completely loyal and dedicated to his former Master, a rare trait for a Sith to show such loyalty. Scourge wore midnight blue cloak of the finest cut, and a black suit underneath. The suit was cut for ease of movement, and durability, as to not interfere in combat. Once he was near his Lord he leaned close, after a few moments he nodded and walked off to a different part of the room.

The Gen'Dai then looked back down at the Sith before him, "I know who you are Darth Tharon, proceed." The Gen'Dai was a Sith of few words, and many times none at all. Of course he believed he knew what Tharon wanted from him, he just enjoyed playing the game and making him actually ask for it.

On the other side of the dinning hall, Scourge remained standing silently watching the others mill about, waiting in case an apprentice needed assistance. The Rattataki knew that Lord Dispicable would probably have a new apprentice by the end of this day, and from what he was just told by the Gen'Dai, he was to take an apprentice if needed. This would be his first apprentice, if indeed there was one to be had, and he looked forward to the challenge.

~TAG: -Lord-Maul-, and anyone else who needs a Master~

OOC: Here is the character sheet for Scourge (level 6/35pts), if anyone needs a Master he can fill that role.

Name: ??
    Alias: Scourge
    Species: Rattataki
    Home world: Rattatak
    Force Sensitive: I would think so
    Height: 6,1
    Weight: 193
    Build: Lean and toned muscules, very athletic. He does not focus on power, he capatilizes on his speed and reflexes.
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Yellow and red
    Skin: Pale, greyish blue
    Markings: Tattoos across the right side of his face, right arm, and right side of his back.
    Clothing: Midnight blue hooded cloak, which he wears over a comfortable and loose fitting black suit, which was designed to allow easy and unrestricted movement during combat. He wears soft soled black boots, which help to stifle the noise of his footfalls.
    Weapon(s): 4 lightsabers. All single red bladed. Normal otherwise
    Lightsaber Fighting form: Form V
    Personal Ship: Geonosin Fanblade Starfighter, same as Darth Dispicable

Force powers (35pts)

Enhance Attributes-5
    Absorb/D

11. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003

?The Force guides you to an extent but it doesn?t force you to follow it?s plan or manipulate you itself. Every choice you make alters its supposed will. However there are those that believe the
    Force completely guides and manipulates you like puppet. Those are the beliefs of some Jedi. The Force is to be used as an instrument of power, not enlightenment or Jedi servitude as they would have you believe.?

Darth Shadow took yet another sip of wine and paused. He then gazed around the room noticing the utterly disgusting display of sucking up being done by several of the wanna be?s. After seeing this he quickly took a bite of his food and after finishing he returned to his discussion.

?You should allow it to guide you sometimes. Then once you discover what it was revealing, use it as you please. By doing that you will alter its hold on you and change its path it ?designed? for you. In doing this you will become more powerful than any that only follow the Force.?

Shadow then reached down to his right boot and slowly pulled out a hidden object. With his hand below the table he revealed that the object was his secondary lightsaber. Unlike his primary which was mainly black with several vertical chrome lines, this one was possessed an ancient look with a gold and black finish. It had a golden bell emitter with several black components attached to the hilt. Like his primary this saber had would emit a blood red blade when activated.

?There are few that are unworthy of being here. Some have been trained for less than half their life or are tainted by Jedi teachings. Others just don?t posses what it takes to become a Sith. Find one, lure them out of the dinning hall, and maim them. User your cunning and knowledge to accomplish this task as well as this.?

Darth Shadow then skillfully passed Hostillis his secondary lightsaber making sure none of the unworthy seen what was done.

?Keep it hidden until you need it. Do this task and you will prove your abilities and I?ll take you as my apprentice.?

12. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    Character Powers: Level 4 (25 pts)

Lightsaber Combat: 5
    Enhance Attributes: 5
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 5
    Combat Sense: 5
    Elemental Control(Fire): 2
    Telekinesis: 3

13. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Sith Temple, Dining Room~

~As Darth Tharon waited for a responce from the Gen'Dai Sith Master, he noticed Lord Dispicable give a slight motion with his hands. It was towards the shadows, and suddenly a being emerged. This being leaned close towards Darth Dispicable, and Tharon saw the Gen'Dai's mouth move. The other being gave a short nod, and then moved off.

Tharon frowned to himself, but when he saw that Lord Dispcable was directly looking at him again, his expression turned nuetral. He stared back into the burning red eyes of the Sith Lord and felt the power eminating from him. He wanted that power for himself, and he knew only through a great Sith could he acheive that. There were many great Sith here, in this room, and Darth Tharon was happy that he was with one of them.

The power coming from the Dark Lord was indeed powerful, and Tharon wondered who had trained the Gen'Dai. It would have had to have been Darth Vassago. And if Vassago had indeed been Dispicable's Master, that meant he probably would have taught him everything. Which meant Lord Dispicable was almost as powerful. Darth Tharon smiled to himself this time.

Suddenly the Sith Lord spoke."I know who you are Darth Tharon, proceed," said Lord Dispicable, still sitting on his chair.

Darth Tharon blinked, wondering what he was going to say. He hadn't quite thought of anything, so his mind tried to work quickly to speak. He folded his arms and thought up of a reasonable responce to the Sith Lord's own one.

"Master Dispicable, how have you been enjoying the evening so far?" he decided to ask. "I have been enjoying it thoroughly, and listening to Lord Vassago's speech was very enjoyable. I wish to have power. And I know only through the greatest Sith Masters, like yourself, can give me this power." Darth Tharon paused. He would have gone on, but he stopped himself to give Lord Dispicable a chance to respond.

TAG: Darth~Dispicable

14. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki - Dining Hall

Akira enjoyed hearing all the theoretical, ideological nonsense spouted left to right about as much as Hapan torture. Action was key - words were fleeting promises, ships built of transparisteel, complexes built on sand. Nothing in a word did anything unless backed by action, and because action can be completed without words, words are thus irrelevant. Akira's hand, as it did whenever he got agitated, went to the Force imbued hilt of his katana. A weapon that had been called archaic, useless, and laughable by many. A weapon that killed many of those people, and then some.

He was ready for action, but would he even find it here, among the most "agressive" people in the galaxy?

"All this discussion is truly interesting," Akira said impatiently, "but right now I'm neither doing anything productive nor training to become strong enough to do so. If there's anyone available to do one of the two, I'd ask that they show themselves now."

Tag: Anyone who wishes to interact

15. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Krayth Carthage
    Korriban, Sith Academy, Main Dining Hall

The young Sith hopeful sat in silence, half-listening to the buzz of conversation around him. He saw that most of the other apprentices had been greatly affected by Lord Vassago's revelation that he had already taken on an apprentice. Krayth was not surprised. He knew that the other Darksiders were scrambling to be the first one to impress the Sith Master, and obviously would not be happy that someone else they deemed unworthy had taken away their chance. He, on the other hand, knew that most of the trainees here were too inexperienced to win the Dark Lord?s approval. Thus he had set his sights on something more achievable: to learn as much as he could here, and then maybe a Master would consent to training him.

Krayth looked up from the table, and noticed a Rattataki male standing to one side, partly shrouded in the shadows. He felt a considerable amount of dark energy flowing from the man. The young human stepped away from the table, and walked towards where the cloaked figure stood. He bowed respectfully, then spoke in a quiet voice.

?Good evening Master Sith. I am Krayth Carthage, one of the many Sith hopeful who have come to this Academy. I If you would allow it sir, I would like to ask your opinion on Master Vassago?s apprentice.?

Tag: Darth-Dispicable

16. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan--

Dining Hall

The Dark Lord left the Hall after unveiling his apprentice. A pretty petite woman who's beuty and power seemed to radiate off her like light off of a sun.

He continued to nibble at the scrumptious meal sipping from his flask of water as the other sith began to congregate. He was left alone just as he liked it.

However a voice broke into his consciousness. "All this discussion is truly interesting," Akira said impatiently, "but right now I'm neither doing anything productive nor training to become strong enough to do so. If there's anyone available to do one of the two, I'd ask that they show themselves now." said an oriental man of mediun height and a rather muscular build.

Well he's a warrior maybe I can learn something from him. Thus he moved towards the shorter man as he towered over him.

"I'd like to train. I'm a new apprentice and a rather good swordsman. I would be honored to train with you... the Name's Trent by the way." he siad in a respectful tone lined by impatience with the slothfulness of the preceedings.

TAG: Suzuki

17. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki - Dining Hall

Akira glanced over at this man. "Alright. Let's go to the training facility, or any room with a wide amount of space," Akira said. Akira hoped this person was ready for him. Duels with Akira didn't tend to last long because of the nature of his style - he either won quickly or lost quickly.

"I hope you're good," Akira said.

Tag: Hand

18. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC: A'kai'm

?Good evening Master Sith. I am Krayth Carthage, one of the many Sith hopeful who have come to this Academy. I If you would allow it sir, I would like to ask your opinion on Master Vassago?s apprentice.?

A'kai'm walked up to the two figures and nodded her head at both. "Greetings Master, Krayth. I'm A'kai'm, another hopeful. I decided I'd get to know some people instead of being anti-social."

A'kai'm knew that the master would see through her charade, that he would know she wasn't this quiet normally. But this Krayth was an unknown quality that she would like to test. After all, she needed to know her competition.

Tag: Scourge, Krayth

19. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC:

While waiting for an acknowledgement from Kast, Pestilence noticed how many hopefuls were attempting to climb deep into Jasara's posterior. Disgusting, and utterly transparent. She tried to catch the attention of any Masters around her. "Anyone have a task for me to do so I can prove my worth as a Warrior?" And work my way up to Master as soon as possible, she thought but did not say.

TAG: Kast, Vassago, Nemisis, all other Masters

20. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Dining Hall

Akira glanced over at this man. "Alright. Let's go to the training facility, or any room with a wide amount of space," Akira said. Akira hoped this person was ready for him. Duels with Akira didn't tend to last long because of the nature of his style - he either won quickly or lost quickly.

"I hope you're good," Akira said.

"Lead the way, I think you'll find that while I'm less skilled in many of the practices of the force. I'm an adequate swordsman." said in a voice that he kept carefully neutral.

TAG: Suzuki

21. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Hey, I am terrible sorry about my absence from here. I was away all day yesterday and today. I am really far behind, and will attempt a post tonight, but can't promise anything. So, Mr-Sith, be patient please!

darth_nemisis

22. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [Darth Vassago & Jasara Svast---Sith Temple]

~The Sith hopefuls waste no time in gathering their witts and speaking to a Sith Master, or something of the like. The young potential Sith try their best to impress Masters, whilst others sit and keep to themselves.

A few young Sith make their way to the young woman, Jasara, and begin to speak with her; this does not surprise her. Rabai, a young man whom had hoped Vassago would take as his own, approaches her and introduces himself. Jasara steps away from Nemisis and his apprentice so that she may address Rabai.
    The first thing she senses about him is the anger, the hatred, deep within his soul. A great deal of this anger and hatred is directed at...her? Yes, indeed. The young man is jealous of her highly sought after position as the Dark Lord's apprentice. This is not unexpected.
    He gives a short introduction with a voice of respect, though Jasara is not fooled; the gesture is fake. She can sense his true feelings. Rather than speak, she nods her head simply, her gaze fixed on that of the young man. Through it all, another hopeful comes up, Rilwen. Though, there is something different about her...she is not a hopeful. She has a Master, and rather, she has come to strike up a friendly conversation with Jasara.
    The apprentice of the Dark Lord turns to face the young woman who has approached them, and delivers a smile to her before answering the question.
    ~

"Greetings, Rilwen. I am the apprentice of the illustrious Darth Vassago. It is an unexplainable honor to train under him."

~Her reply is short, simple, and spoken in her melodic voice. Jasara raises her right hand and gently brushes a few strands of hair out of her face, leaving them to rest behind her ear.
    Around the room the conversations of the other's fall deaf on Jasara's ears, her focus is on Rilwen, and the questions posed. The young woman had potential, and the apprentice of the Dark Lord could feel it. She wonders to herself why her Master had not taken on Rilwen; she seems to have just as much potential for greatness. But perhaps not. Perhaps he had sensed a great flaw in her that Jasara did not posses and cannot yet sense. The Dark Lord is wise, and his decscions are not to be questioned...they are not to be doubted, for they are rigth beyond reason.
    Quickly, she pushes the thought of her mind as a tingling chill runs up the young woman's spine; she could feel his eyes upon her. It is as if her Master's cold breath was against her neck even as he is in his chambers. She knows. She knows without a doubt he is watching her. He is watching each of the occupants of this room, but most of all...he is watching her. His apprentice.
    She closes her eyes for a moment, pushing the thought out of her head once more, acting as if nothing is on her mind. She cannot make a mistake...
    ~

[Tag]: All Sith, Rilwen, Rabai

23. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki

Akira nodded. "Good, then." They arrived at the complex, and Akira got in his classic ready stance, standing sideways with the sheathed katana in his left hand, right hand hovering over the hilt. A classic battoujutsu stance, that very few if anyone alive would recognize - utilizing the reaction for of the blade's friction against the sheath during the draw to propel it in one sweeping horizontal slash in amazing speed. The pros and cons were simple - if successful, its barely dodgable or blockable, and would win in one attack. Any attempt to dodge would fail, and if someone tried to block it was unlikely that their weapon wouldn't be knocked completely to the side or even out of their grip.

But if it missed, or was mistimed - it left him completely open.

Akira set up...and waited.

24. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Training Complex

Trent followed Akira into one of the dueling arenas. Although Akira was of a higher rank Vartan was confident that he could match his swordplay.

Unsheathing his ancient Vibrosword from its place of rest he took up a defensive posture. He surveyed his enemy. Apparently he was prepared to take the offensive as he settled into a an unknown style of attack.

All the while Vartan's blade had hovered between the two in an almost hypnotic manner. Suddenly his muscles tightened... something interesting was going to happen.

Relaxing once more he fell into his perfected Makashi stance. His physical power coupled with the precision of his bladework made him a juggernaut with the blade.

"Your move." he said in a calm voice as if he was addressing Akira over morning tea/

TAG: Akira

25. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki

Akira smiled. "No, I believe it's yours."

A vibrosword was an interesting choice of weapon. Unlike the katana, it had no redeeming qualities to make up for its weight disadvantage against a lightsaber - that is, unless weight was the redeeming quality...

Akira crouched lower in his stance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.