main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Rian Aijou
    The Red Blade Lounge

"And with my height," Rilwen observed, glancing over at him. "that's a lot of things to get."

Rian couldn't help but smirk at the joke. A good way to deflate tension, had there been any. Truth be told, Rian had no intention of dropping to the strangers level. He wouldn't argue and bicker with him as a child would. Turn his dark, merciless eyes back on the man, the smile faded.

"Enjoy your drink. I have other business I would like to take care of." Rian said simply.

His right hand moved, and the small Sith drew both his shirt and belt to him, lightsaber still sheathed. He attached the belt effortlessly, and drew the black shirt over his head. Pausing for a moment, he rested his hand on the shaft of cool metal that had become his knew weapon. His eyes found their way back to Rilwen.

"I am in your debt." He said calmly, voice even and without inflection. "In time, I shall repay you."

On that parting note, Rian shouldered past the man, nodded to Rilwen, and approached the door.

Tag: Rilwen, Azharan

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Nemisis
    ~Library, Sith Temple - Korriban~

Re'bvan stayed silent for a few moments after the Dark Marauder asked her that very important question. She seemed a bit surprised at the way Nemisis asked her to be his apprentice, and Nemisis was a bit surprised at himself as well.

"I accept your offer," she said, after giving a slight bow and standing up.

Nemisis bowed his head slightly as well, a bit glad that she accepted, but did not express any emotions on his face, nor through the Force; he remained emotionless. "Very well," he said, turning around as he headed towards the door. "Now please, return to your studies." Then, he left.

The Dark Marauder headed towards his private chambers where he would do some studying for himself. He knew the times ahead would be trying, and had to ready himself for whatever came his way.

When Nemisis arrived, he closed the door to his room, sealing it tight so no intruder could barge in on him. Grabbing a book on Sith Alchemy written by acient Sith Lords that he had borrowed from the Library a few weeks back, he sat on his bed and began to read through it, taking in every word as if it layed out the details of his life; past, present and future.

TAG: HunterPrime/noone

3. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Rian Aijou
    A mission of his own

Rian pushed the door of the Red Blade Lounge open, and exited without a sound. He made a line straight for the exit of the temple, dark eyes focused on the near future. He had not been told there were restictions on the coming and going of the Sith, nor did he believe there were any. A man as powerful as The Dark Lord could summon any of his flock back through the force, so Rian doubted he would be required to check in before departing.

At least, he hoped. Rian intended to be back shortly anyway. The mission he had undertaken for the Dark Lord had influenced him greatly, and had opened his eyes to several ways he could improve himself as a Sith and as a warrior in general. He sought to implement these, and return with a slight increase in his fighting potential. He had learned much from his experiences already, and it looked as though he would only gain more.

Where are we going?

You mean where am I going?

I meant what I said.

Rian ignored his inner voice, exiting the temple. He walked toward the setting sun, forced to squint because of it's focused rays.

We're not leaving Korriban, are we?

I don't know yet. Perhaps.

What for?

You can't read my mind?

It doesn't work that way, or I assure you I would. Besides, I prefer a novel to a short story.

You're hilarious. I'm going to try and make myself stronger.

The Coda of the Sith, isn't it? Making yourself stronger.

Perhaps. Strength and power.

That's what you're after?

Rian stopped in his tracks. Furrowing his brow, the young Sith stared out into the wasteland that was Korriban. He silently contemplated this complicated question, delving deep into his own understanding of himself. Was power all he really desired? Was that so bad? Didn't all creatures, even the Jedi, desire power? Perhaps.

I don't know... but I intend to find out.

Tag: Nobody. Let's get the second installment of the outstanding RPG underway!

4. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [GM Post]

Well the time has come. I am a little late, but that's okay, hm? Here we go with the levels, then.

Level upgrades, as follows:

-Draconis: 17
    -Pestilence: 11
    -Rilwen: 9
    -Manticore: 7
    -Re'van:6
    -Rian: 4
    -Zandoran: 3
    -Azharan: 3

**NOTE** If anyone was left out of the level-up update, please let me know ASAP via PM

And with that...the final post of the RPG :)

[b][u][Sith Temple--Sunset][/b][/u]

[blockquote]~[i]So it is that the day has ended. The red sands on the Sith planet turn, and each member of [b]Darth Vassago's[/b] Sith Order now has a new prespective on things. Not only have new allegiances been forged, and some loyalties shaken, but the uprising, though foiled, has left the Order of the Sith shaken to its very foundations.

While doubt haunts the minds of some, new found inspiration runs through the very souls of others. [b]The Dark Lord[/b] himself knows that not all is well, and that the tide of power is indeed shifting. But he maintains face to his members of the Order. So much hangs in the balance, and yet time moves forward.

As the last rays of the blood red sun sink behind the horizon, the tone on the Sith planet is grave as the moon, bathed in red just as the sun, comes into focus. What is to come?

[b]Always in motion, the future is[/b]...the Dark Side clouds all...[/i]~

[b]+[i]End[/i]+[/b][/blockquote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.