main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:Rilwen
    Rilwen spoke. "It is. Congratulations. I myself am apprentice to Darth Draconis. He teaches me well." Her voice turned dryly humourous. "I look forward to speaking to you again, if only for the lack of neck strain while doing so,"she said jokingly, referring to the height difference between herself and almost all her fellow Sith. She nodded respectfully, and prepared to walk away.
    Tag:Vassago/Jasara

2. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Akira smiled. "No, I believe it's yours."

Well thats a surprise I thought he wanted to attack. thought Trent with a thoughtful pause. He examined Akira's stance once more searching for a analogue. Trent knew many of the fighting stances in use around the galaxy but this one was quite unique.

Deciding to start this thing off slowly and to remain on the defense he moved forward slightly. Then in an instant his Vibrosword was flashing through the air at Akira's head in an overhanded slash. The momentum of the blow added onto the sheer strength of Vartan should crush the Sith Warrior.

Yet he kept on the balls of his feet wary of a reposte. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

TAG: Akira

3. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki

Akira had hoped for a move like this. He met speed with speed - a lightning fast battou jutsu, right at the enemies' weapon. He'd put his momentum and his own weight into the attack, but he had already launched it by the time Akira launched his, meaning the original force was his and would likely push the enemies' sword back. Either way, it meant that his enemy's guard was completely exposed.

Battoujutsu's second technique, now

The sheath whipped out in Akira's left hand towards his opponent's exposed neck. The secret of battojutsu - the sheath as a second weapon.

Tag: Hand

4. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [Darth Vassago & Jasara Svast---Sith Temple]

~The chill passes, and Jasara swallows hard, trying to keep mind focused. With the burden that her Master seemingly laid on her shoulders, it may not be easy.

Rilwen was quick to offer her congratulations, and speak of her own Master. She then bids a farewell, making a dry humored joke in the midst of it, and turns on her way. Jasara gives only a nod before turning to a younger aged Zabrak male, whom had posed a question to her. She looks over the Zabrak for a moment, her eyes studying his every feature, before answering. Though, when she does, she does so as if nothing had been on her mind at all.
    ~

"My advice to you would be to seek out a Master whom you feel you may benefit from, and speak to him or her. They will either give you a mission, to prove your worth, or they will accept you then and there. If it comes down to it, my Master will assign you to a Master."

~Plain. Simple. To the point. Easy for a creature of any race to understand. Jasara's answers are not drawn out, as Vassago's can be at times, but rather they are straight to the point.
    At this moment, she feels more like an information kiosk that the apprentice of the Dark Lord. That, though, will change. Any ill feelings, she pushes out of her head in an instant; if Vassago was to even suspect one thought of ill feeling from her towards him...the results would be...deadly...
    ~

[Tag]: All Sith, Rilwen, Rabai, Zandoran

5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Darth Nemisis
    ~Korriban-Sith Academy~

As Darth Nemisis was talking to Jasara, his apprentice approached him.

"Lord Nemisis, I apologize to you as well for my late arrival," He said.

?It is alright, my apprentice. Though, I hope you do not do it again, for Vassago does not take kindly to these types of?incidents.? He paused. ?Though, it is your problem, missing this fine meal,? he said with a joking tone, something rarely seen these days.

Moving closer to his master, Jax spoke once more. "These weaklings, I know that with most, my anger alone can crush them!" Nemisis shook his head. His apprentice was arrogant. Arrogance could be a good trait, and many people had arrogance, but it could also be fairly bad.

?True my apprentice. But, do not get too arrogant. Arrogance could blind you, as it does the Jedi. It is similar to that of hate and anger. You need to learn to channel that hate, and that anger, into rage. Contained rage. When released, that rage could make you nearly invincible, if you learn how to use it properly. Someday, I will teach you this, and you will indeed be next to invincible.? Nemisis spoke in his ?master? tone, one of the many lectures Jax will be, and has already received.

Turning his head around to see if Jasara was still behind him, Nemisis spoke to his apprentice. ?Go, meet the others. Get to know them, talk to them, and learn their weaknesses. You could use it to your advantage in the future.? With that, he turned away, and walked over to the apprentice of the Dark Lord.

?Sorry,? he said. ?That was my apprentice, Jax Kardon. Perhaps you two will meet some day in the training arena.?

In response to her statement?"I know of you, Master Nemisis. My Master has spoken highly of you in the past. I was the apprentice he took immediately following you, though it seems he kept it rather quiet.--, Nemisis spoke again.

?That is good,? he said, referring to the fact that the Dark Lord of the Sith has spoken good things to his apprentice. ?Darth Vassago is a wise man. He has kept you secret for good reasons, I believe. I can already feel your power??

He trailed off, taking in the emotions of all those around him. He could feel the envy of almost all the apprentices, they envied Jasara. He could feel that many of them felt hatred towards her. Jealousy. They were jealous of her. They were jealous of the fact that she was the apprentice to the strongest man in the galaxy; jealous of the fact that she has been kept a secret and just now recently revealed, and was as powerful as most warriors. They wanted that power, and they hated her for having it so soon.

?I can feel that most of these people hate you?.good job,? he said jokingly, and with a smile, an evil smile. He never smiled affectionately, and never smiled unless it was something that would result in others feeling pain. He was a very sick and twisted man, and he wanted others to know that.

He awaited for her to respond.

TAG: Darth-Vassago, Mr-Sith, others

OOC: Sorry if this seems kind of lame...but, I had some posting difficulties. [face_frustrated]

darth_nemisis

6. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Yes Nemisis, very lame indeed. [face_plain] :p

IC: Jax Kardon -Sith Academy
    Master Nemisis replied, with the obligatory lecture.

"True my apprentice. But, do not get too arrogant. Arrogance could blind you, as it does the Jedi. It is similar to that of hate and anger. You need to learn to channel that hate, and that anger, into rage. Contained rage. When released, that rage could make you nearly invincible, if you learn how to use it properly. Someday, I will teach you this, and you will indeed be next to invincible."

It seemed anytime that Jax voiced his feelings, miniscule or massive, he recieved one, not that it annoyed him. Any bit of info that this Sith Lord could impart onto him would be most welcome. Anything to get him that much closer to becoming the Dark Lord of the Sith. Anything that could aid Jax in elminating Vassago, Dispicable, even his Master Nemisis. It was the way of the Sith, and such was the way of Kardon's hate. But, he was still unsettled in his ideals. Sometimes, he would go over his previous thoughts, and scold himself for such clumsy thinking. If any of them were to pick up on it, it wouldn't be long before he was a rotting corpse. The Apprentice also knew that he had a long way to go before he could achieve the power and skill levels of the reigning Sith Lords. A long way. And, Kardon didn't believe in killing them with cowardly tactics. If he was going to be the next Lord, he would kill all of them, no tricks, one on one.

"Go, meet the others. Get to know them, talk to them, and learn their weaknesses. You could use it to your advantage in the future."

Reluctantly, Jax nodded. He scanned the room for any hopeful in which he could begin a conversation. But, Kardon wasn't social- at all. People ignored him, and he did the same. It was the way his life had been since he was about 12, only a kid. His anger developed....and he began to hurt people. Not physically, not all the time. But mentally, as well.

Let's see, who to pick on, who to pick on.....

Looking around, he saw many of the hopefuls trying to buddy up with Masters, hoping they'd take them on as apprentices. Fortunately, for as long as he had lived, Jax never remembered resorting to such pathetic solutions. Everyone seemed pre-occupied with their own petty conversations, and at the same time, the young man couldn't get his mind off of this Jasara character. He saw the other hopefuls making the rounds, and figured that he shouldn't play shy. Jax walked over.

"A Lady Sith eh? I give much respect, trying to climb the ladder of the darkside as a female- and reaching the top speaks for itself. In case you didn't know, I'm Jax Kardon, Lord Nemisis' apprentice."

Jax grinned, and would of offered a handshake, but this wasn't the Jedi Council. These were Sith, and such subtle gestures of weakness, which is what they were, would be remembered.

Tag: Darth-Vassago

7. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~Rabai tried his best at a fake smile towards Jasara, he then sensed something from her....fear. She feared something, and Rabai wanted to know what. He moved his hands behind his back in to a comfortable position. He decided that he would have to find out about it some other time. For now he needed to find himself a master, as all the other apprentices were doing, he could only think of a few masters who would suite him, besides Vassago. One of them already had an apprentice, but the other....~

~Rabai decided that it was time to talk to the great master Dispicable. He bowed only slightly to Jasara, and left towards Dispicable. He arrived beside the great sith lord, Rabai could feel the power raditaing off of him in waves. A very powerfull master, he would need a powerfull apprentice Rabai thought. Rabai decided to interupt the others to talk to the great sith lord, he did not care what the others thought, after all he wanted Dispicable to choose him...~

"Greetings great Master, i trust you remember me from before?, i will be straightforward with you, i wish to be your apprentice, and i will do anything....to get what i want.
    ~Rabai said plainly and simply, he knew that this sith lord was more a person for action than words, and Rabai was exactlty the same. He awaited the sith lords answer, he stood with full confidence in himself.~

TAG:Vassago,Dispicable

8. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [Darth Vassago & Jasara Svast---Sith Temple]

~Deep within the confines of his personal chambers, Darth Vassago meditates in darkness. The high vaulted ceilings are lit with pale candle light; the flames upon the wicks burn placidly. The faint, ashen flames dance on the walls of the Dark Lord's chambers, carved with elaborate scenes, whilst he sits in silence.

Far away from it all, Vassago is seated upon a massive throne. His arms rest at his sides, upon the arm-rests, though the majority of his body and features are hidden in a cloak of shadows, due to the poorly lit room. No doubt, this has done on purpose.
    From here, within this room, he can sense everything going on within the dinning hall where the gathering is taking place; the emotions and feelings radiate from each person within the room, echoing in the Dark Lord's mind. He sees his apprentice, Jasara, and the reaction she has recieved. He shakes his head slightly, and his lip twitches at the corner. "Do not let them swoon you with their words, Jasara...", he says inwardly.
    ~

~[i]After nodding [b]Rilwen[/b] her farewell, Jasara turns to face the large fireplace, which is crackling with life. She inhales slowly, and turns as she sense another near her; a young man is there to greet her. Like the rest, he offers a smile, of sorts, and a greeting. Though, this one adds a bit more to it; seemingly giving her praise for being a female and coming up so...high in the Sith. Jasara lets this soak in, and arches one of her shaply eyebrows.
    Before she can reply, an overwhelming chill comes over her body, and she freezes; her face turns to stone as a voice rings out in her mind. [b]"Do not let them swoon you with their words, Jasara..."[/b], the words comes as a whisper, yet echo like a loud yell in her mind...haunting her for a moment.
    She swallows hard. The presence of her Master is undeniable. Even when Vassago is only giving her simple instructions, such as that, she fears for her very life; the sound of his voice alone brings her heart-rate up, and when he is nowhere to be seen, and yet she hears it in her mind...it doubles.
    A shallow sigh escpaes her soft lips, and she looks to the young man before her, whom is still awaiting her reply. She narrows her eyes, as if sizing him up, and allows the right side of her lips to spring into an arrogant smirk[/i]~

[b]"I'm Jasara Svast, Darth Vassago's apprentice...if you didn't know."[/b]

~[i]Sarcasm. Arrogance. Yet, suave and elegant. These are areas that Darth Vassago himself excels in, and nothing less is to be expected from his apprentice, for he, no doubt, has refined these traits within her.
    The smirk slowly tugs away, yet her gaze does not waver from [b]Jax'[/b]. She stands, waiting for a response, and a farewell...[/i]~

[b][Tag]:[/b] [b][u]All Sith[/u], Rilwen, Rabai, Zandoran, Mr_Sith[/b]

9. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Zandoran Celix Sith Temple Dining Hall

{Zandoran listened Intently as the female Sith apprentice answered him.}

"My advice to you would be to seek out a Master whom you feel you may benefit from, and speak to him or her. They will either give you a mission, to prove your worth, or they will accept you then and there. If it comes down to it, my Master will assign you to a Master."

Understood. I will go and speak with the other Masters and see if I can gain anyone of them as a Master, or perhaps find a way to proove I am worthy.

{Zandoran bowed slightly and walked away from the Dark Lord's Apprentice. He could truly snese the power in her. He was walking through the dining hall when he saw a Rattataki. He knew them to be feirce fighters, they had to be to survive. Much like it was on Haruun Kal he thought to himself. He now stood before the Rattataki. He could sense great power from this being as well, but not nearly as powerful as some of the Masters. Zan also noticed another hopeful standing with the Rattataki, obviously someone who ahd been speaking with him. Zandoran waited for the oppurtune moment, then spoke to the Rattataki.}

I understand that you are from Rattatak. It is not easy living a life among such destruction, yet it is Ideal for one whom trained as a Sith. No doubt your experinces there have made you the warrior you are today. I come from Haruun Kal, it is such that one must truly learn to survive.

{Zandoran stood silent for a moment. He was unsure as to whether he could connect with the Rattataki with words, but he figured he knew a way to catch his attention.}

I am here to proove my worth to be a Sith. Might you be able to give me that Chance, by allowing me to duel you to your satisfaction of my skills.

{Zandoran stood patiently awaiting the Reply of the Rattataki.}

TAG: Vassago, Dispicable

10. LordBlack

LordBlack Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    IC:

Black continued to sit. Silent. Still. Black chose not to eat the food in front of him. Eating was a necessary yes, even for him. But it showed 'need'. That to Black signified weakness. He would eat later. In his private chambers. He began to think about leaving the table to attend elsewhere.

Tag; Any Sith

11. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Dining Hall

*Much time had past since Vassago had left the room bidding a good evening to all those present. Draconis had felt Vassago's energy tail off as he left the large group of congregated Sith to mingle. Draconis sat sensing the temple listening to the force echo's within feeling almost all that was going in. Rilwen his apprentice approaching the new arrival, a duel commencing out in the temple rooms, the familiar sense of the Rattataki warrior Scourge as he pondered what to do about his new piece of freedom in taking an apprentice himself, yet struggling to remain loyal to his true master... The overwelming range of emotions cycling through the beings within the room. To Draconis all of them were readable like pages in a book, only those above him, the ones he envied, yet respected and honoured were difficult to read, Dispicable, Nemisis masking their feelings pefectly and then the large echo of the Dark Lord as he meditated somewhere in the temple, masking himself flawlessly letting his presence be felt throughout the temple, not just were he stood! Truly ingenious Draconis thought to himself. A new apprentice! A huge amount of respect and pride overcame Draconis. For Draconis had once been an apprentice also of the Dark Lord. Yet Draconis had to admit the set up and delivery of this new apprentice was perfect. Draconis had felt the negative energy that was directed at the shadowy figure all throughout dinner, and now the groveling attempts to be the first ones to shake her hand. Already the atmosphere was saturated with animosity and even... hatred. So quickly the surrounding beings were to hate what they didn't understand, care to or recognise as something as such a gift. Hatred for it, towards it, no! This new development was a gift, a key to unlocking the potential within this order. The other Sith so wanted her power... and so want her perhaps some mentally and physically. The mental domination of wills extending across the room desperatly looking for something to cling onto, was joyful to Draconis' mind. Vassago had brought many of the finest being in the galaxy to this place and his mastery over them... over us all was frightening. The sutblest move can win the day, and the Dark Lord had made his first move.*

*Draconis finished his last sip of ale after being seated quite sometime and rose adjusting his hood yet leaving his head exposed. He quickly felt the energy field of an approaching Sith hopeful. Draconis gathered himself, not showing any physical signs of noticing the young Siths arrival, even as the young one spoke. "Greetings my Lord. I noticed almost everyones surprise that Lord Vassago had taken on another apprentice, in secret no less. What do you think of this developement?" Draconis did not acknowledge the sith at first, Draconis was not going to waste time with idle chatter. Remaining still Draconis posed a new question to the young Sith.*

-The real question young one is what do you think about the development. But even this is irrelevant! It matters not what anyone says they think about this new apprentice of the Dark Lord. You know what every Sith such as yourself thinks of the situation... come reach out deeply with your feelings! You must be able to sense it... it could not be stronger... the failed attempts by the being who approach and attempt to swoon a starcrossed lover are pale in comparison to the failed attempts here tonight of this picking and proding in vain attempts to begin unraveling Vassago's new apprentice... Do not be guiled by the forked tongue rhetoric which is spouted out across this room.-

*Draconis paused and now turned to face the young Sith... making no attempt to intimidate him, but offer a different question. Knowing that the hopeful could answer that first question himself. Draconis focused his dark blue eyes and stepped forward to meet the young Sith Trimaj. Draconis' long black robes moved around the

12. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj, Sith Temple, Dining Chamber

-The real question young one is what do you think about the development. But even this is irrelevant! It matters not what anyone says they think about this new apprentice of the Dark Lord. You know what every Sith such as yourself thinks of the situation... come reach out deeply with your feelings! You must be able to sense it... it could not be stronger... the failed attempts by the being who approach and attempt to swoon a starcrossed lover are pale in comparison to the failed attempts here tonight of this picking and proding in vain attempts to begin unraveling Vassago's new apprentice... Do not be guiled by the forked tongue rhetoric which is spouted out across this room.-

True, most everyone rather. . .dissappointed about that. That is their loss. Wasted emotion. Ah, well I do not do such myself. He thought this as he took in Draconis words. Wise they were.

*Draconis paused and now turned to face the young Sith... making no attempt to intimidate him, but offer a different question. Knowing that the hopeful could answer that first question himself. Draconis focused his dark blue eyes and stepped forward to meet the young Sith Trimaj. Draconis' long black robes moved around the table chairs as Draconis distanced himself from the cumbersome furniture. His Krayt Dragon boots stepped softly as he moved around and brought his arms together in front of him placing each forearm in the opposite sleave of his long master's robe as he scanned the room before returning to look at Trimaj. Draconis spoke forcefully yet in a calm manner.*

-More to the point young Trimaj it matters whether or not you will find a master to teach you in the ways of the Sith!-

*Draconis peared into the young Sith, awaiting his response!*

"Yes my lord, I suppose that is so. Seeing however that most of the other masters have already been taken by other sycophants however I supposed that gleaning what I could from you might be my best course of action. . . seeing as my natural. .talents seem to line up with your position, Master Assasin. Have you considered taking on a second apprentice, and testing them against each other? However that could be twice as dangerous to yourself, were you to see your apprentices in that light."

Looking around again, he noticed the attention that was still being focused on Jasra. All with the exception of Lord Nemisis, were being utter fools. "They truly are rather disgusting, are they not? What can they gain from The Dark Lords apprentice right this moment? In my eyes nothing. She is there as a statement from Lord Vassago and nothing more. Later, in a slightly less populace arrangement something of greater impotance may be learned, but I feel that Lord Vassago has trained her to hide herself rather well, and that there will be nothing of import gained tonight from that one."

Wondering what he would do if his gambit here did not play out he started to look over the rest of the assembled sith. Lord Black appeared to be the lone Lord that was not being bothered. That was rather unusual in and of itself, considering the number of hopefuls. He decided to try that next, depending on how this conversation turned out.

TAG DRAGONSITH, ANYSITH

13. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    IC Darth Hostillis ~ Sith Temple

~Hostillis drank in Shadow's words. This knowledge would be useful for him in the near future he was sure. And as he had been told by the force, his first lesson had been learnt from Darth Shadow. The great Sith had been the first to begin his training, and he was enjoying every moment of it. His training had begun, and it would not finish until the day he passed from this life. He would learn the ways of Darkness forever.

He saw the great Sith reach down to his boot and pull up and cylindrical object. Hostillis recognized it right away. A lightsaber. Apparently the great Sith had two of them. For Hostillis could still see Shadow's primary weapon clipped to his belt. The hilt he had just taken from his boot was coated in gold and black. It's emitter was gold, and bell shaped.

Then Shadow spoke, "There are few that are unworthy of being here. Some have been trained for less than half their life or are tainted by Jedi teachings. Others just don?t posses what it takes to become a Sith. Find one, lure them out of the dinning hall, and maim them. User your cunning and knowledge to accomplish this task as well as this.? He said.

Hostillis nodded in understanding. "I shall do as you wish."

Then Shadow passed Hostillis the lightsaber. So fast that not another eye in the room could follow it. Of course Hostillis already had a saber. But his was only a training saber. And it could not do anywhere near the damage of the weapon he now held in his hands. ?Keep it hidden until you need it. Do this task and you will prove your abilities and I?ll take you as my apprentice.?

Apprenitce. The word rang through Hostillis' ears. It was what he had wanted for as long as he could remember, to become the apprentice of a powerful Sith such as Shadow. And then perhaps, once he became Shadow's apprentice, he would be rewarded with a real lightsaber of his own. The weapon of a Sith Lord.

"I will return to you when I have completed this task." He spoke, quietly, so no other in the room could hear it except Shadow. He then took another sip of his wine, thanked Shadow for the conversation and strode out of the room. He knew exactly where to go.

He walked down the dark corridoors of the Sith Temple. His mind was focused only on the task at hand. No other thought even dared to penetrate his mind. His long strides would take him there quicker. Even now, he saw the result of the proceedings that were to take place. He would have victory today, and then he would become Shadow's apprentice. And after years of training under the great Sith Masters, he would become a Sith Lord. Thus, the small journey that he was about to embark upon, would take him to the peak of power. Complete and utter control of the Dark Side of the force.

He had reached his destination. He waved his hand and the door slid open, inside two beings stood. Clasing with one another in a duel. To one side was the apprentice, Akira Suzuki. Whom was more advanced in training than was he. Akira's opponent was his target. The incredibly strong and largely built man was whom he would perform his task on. Today, Trent Vartan would die. And he would be Hostillis' first, but definetely not the last, cold-blooded kill.

He stepped into the dueling complex and spoke out. "Step aside, Akira. One of the masters has ordered me a task and I have come to execxute it."~

TAG: Shadow, Akira, Hand, any Sith

14. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC:My apologies to all I have been gone the last couple of days. I have caught myself up tho so I'm back to RPing.

~IC: Lord Kast~

~Lord Kast, looked down at his apprentice starring into the female wookies eyes. The Wookie wondered many things. Some the Wookie already had answers too. The Sith Master, stood looking blankly at his apprentice in silence. He then spoke.~

"Rise apprentice. Tell me, why do you ask questions you already know the answers to?"

~Lord Kast, paused for a moment studying his apprentice.~

"Mhm, well, Darth Pestilence, let us ask Darth Nemisis, for this task. I feel you should be sent on a mission, but this mission you would not be able to accomplish on your own. I will accompany you in this mission...if Darth Nemisis wishes it. Come."

~Lord Kast, then left without a response towards where Darth Nemisis, was standing. He then bowed when he approached the Sith Lord~

"Lord Nemisis, my apprentice, Darth Pestilemce, wises a task to move himself farther along the lines of a Sith Warrior. I feel he should be assigned a mission that would take time and perhaps on a different planet then here. I know he is not strong enough yet to do this on his own, but I am willing to aid him in this quest if it is your will."

~Lord Kast, stopped and waited patiently for the Sith Lord's answer. He would possably have to bring it up with Lord Vassago, but Lord Kast, knew he wished to be alone at the moment.~

~TAG: Lord Nemisis, Darth Pestilence, Lord Vassago~

15. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    IC: Darth Shadow---Dining Hall

?I will return to you when I have completed this task.? his possible apprentice replied after being handed the spare lightsaber. He gave a slight nod to Darth Hostillis as the hopeful bid him farewell. He watched as Hostillis left the Dining Hall and headed off to find his prey. Shadow quickly reached down to his belt and grabbed a small hand-held security computer. Once he activated the device he programed the computer to follow Hostillis?s movements in the temple for the time being. After doing this he abruptly stood of from the table and left the chamber. Using the corridor?s darkness as cover, Shadow opened and entered a secret passage. After entering the corridor he quickly shut the entrance and traveled down dimly lit hall.

?With this the unworthy purged Shall begin.? Shadow said to himself as he continued to walk through the hidden corridor.

Using his security computer he learned that Hostillis was heading to one of the many dueling chambers in the temple. As he traveled through the network of secret passages he encountered a stairway that led to a unique passage exit. Darth Shadow activated the passage opening to reveal a dueling chamber with a ridge extending from the upper portion of the walls to form a lip that ran the perimeter of the chamber. The secret entrance was located just above this lip and in the shadows about three meters from the chamber floor. He exited the passageway to see three Sith hopefuls, one of which was prepared for battle and happened to be his possible apprentice. He sat down on the ledge hidden by the shadows to watch the combat that was to ensue.

Tag: Veraden, Hand, Akira

16. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Training room

Cortosis weave met cortosis weave. This Akira was fast. He had never seen anything like this weapon before. Then in an instant he saw the scabbard come flying at his head at terminal velocity.

Without thinking he enhanced his muscles and did a rather spectacular flip away from his opponent. If he'd aimed at my torso I'd be a goner right now. His height advantage had given him the time needed to react to the attack.

As he reset himself a nother presence entered the arena. He immediately angled himself so that he might take on both of them if necessary.

"Step aside, Akira. One of the masters has ordered me a task and I have come to execute it." said the new addition to their little match. His voice was full of bravado and unearned confidence.

For a moment Trent visualized the look in this man's eyes after he broke his neck. It gave him pleasure.

"Brave talk from a little man. If we have business let us finish it then. I'll send you back to your 'master' in pieces." Trent said in a visceral tone, who was this fool to interrupt such a lovely training bout.

TAG: Veraden, Suzuki, Shadow Sith

OOC: Suzuki I think you've seen one to many Rurouni Kenshin's

17. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    OOC: By the way, Kast, don't forget, my character's a girl! You started out with me as female but switched pronouns at the end. Watch out with that. I ain't no hermaphrodite! :)

IC:

Pestilence walked with Kast toward Nemisis, thinking of what the Master had said to her. She had asked him a question she knew the answer to in order to see if she could get a read on how Kast felt about Vassago's hiding of his apprentice, but he had revealed nothing of his true feelings. It mattered not, at the moment. Later, she could analyze the moment and see if Kast had actually revealed his true feelings about Jasara without realizing it. Now, though, she was about to go on a mission that should help prove her worth to the Sith and make her become a Master that much faster. Who knew, perhaps she'd even run up against some Jedi during this mission. That was her dream scenario.

TAG: Kast, Nemisis, Vassago, any sith

18. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for not posting. I am going to wait for Vassago to post, without forgetting me! :mad: :p I TAGed him, and I don't want to screw anything up.

darth_nemisis

19. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Yes my lord, I suppose that is so. Seeing however that most of the other masters have already been taken by other sycophants however I supposed that gleaning what I could from you might be my best course of action. . . seeing as my natural. .talents seem to line up with your position, Master Assasin. Have you considered taking on a second apprentice, and testing them against each other? However that could be twice as dangerous to yourself, were you to see your apprentices in that light."

Wondering what he would do if his gambit here did not play out he started to look over the rest of the assembled sith. Lord Black appeared to be the lone Lord that was not being bothered. That was rather unusual in and of itself, considering the number of hopefuls. He decided to try that next, depending on how this conversation turned out.[/color]

*Draconis listened as the young Sith hopeful replied. Draconis' eyes lit up ferociously without warning as he stepped close to the young Sith. A fire could be scene in Draconis' eyes... something that was different than the yellow eyes that overcame those steeped in the darkside... instead Draconis' eyes burned as heat could be felt eminating from them as a flame could be seen flickering on and off, starkly contrasting Draconis' normal dark blue eyes. Draconis spoke in a commanding tone.*

-An assassin you say? Why should I teach you what I know? What makes you think you are worthy to even breathe the same air as me? You came to me seeking a master... but what you may get is your doom!-

*With that a large force wave eminated from Draconis directly towards Trimaj. Most likly the force wave would cripple the young Sith or possible kill him because of the close proximity it was unleashed from and the shear force power within it.*

TAG Trimaj

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: if i do this wrong let me know and i will change it.

IC: Trimaj

Sensing the force wave as it came he knew he was in some very deep trouble. This was going to hurt. Using his skill in telekisis he took as much of the waves force as he could and redirected it to a wall, hoping that he didn't damage any of the paintings. He took the rest of it in the chest and stomach. He felt a few ribs pop as he went with the momentum of the wave and rolled as he hit the ground. He lay there for a second with his hand at his lightsaber, ready if absolutely necessary, not wanting to fight this lord as he knew he was dead should that happen. Wheezing as he came to his feet he returned to Draconis, a slightly dangerous gleam in his eye, knowing it would not matter with the awesome strength of this master. "I have handled worse in an explosion, and I will not be stupid and charge you with my saber, as that is foolhardy especially in my current condition."

Standing there looking at Draconis changed eyes he stared into them and reached out with the force trying to sense what he may have in mind, but seeing as he was not as well trained drew a blank. "I never said I was worthy of what you have to teach, just that I had hoped to learn what I could. And I have learned that you are a very dangerous man, my Lord. If you find me unworthy so be it, I will seek other council. I however am no fool, and can but hope that was some kind of test. Do you have something other than that so that I may prove my potential to you Lord Draconis?"

Hoping that the Sith Lord wouldn't swat him like a bug again he stood there, hands on sabers should it come to that, know ing that he would either live or die, based on what this Dark Lord chose to do in the next few seconds.

TAG DRAGONSITH

21. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki

Akira cursed - this swordsman was very good. Normally the second attack was inescapable in that situation...but he had forgotten to take into account the height of his opponent, which made for enough lag time for him to get away. Also, he hadn't fully committed to the overhead strike, which combined with height allowed him to evade.

Then he noticed someone else - Darth Hostilis. He said something about a task, and noticing his stance and foot pattern, that involved fighting. But not with him - his sparring partner. Akira thought about it. He'd rather taken a liking to this new partner of his.

"What would this task entail?" Akira asked, sheathing his blade slowly so as to use battoujutsu if he was surprise attacked.

Tag: Darth Hostilis, Hand

22. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

*Draconis stood and regained his familiar pose as the young hopefull strood back towards him. Draconis was pleased to see that the young one was so quick to regain himself and even come back to Draconis. He allowed the hopeful to speak. "I have handled worse in an explosion, and I will not be stupid and charge you with my saber, as that is foolhardy especially in my current condition." No doubt you have Draconis thought, an evil grin came over his face. Trimaj continued "I never said I was worthy of what you have to teach, just that I had hoped to learn what I could. And I have learned that you are a very dangerous man, my Lord. If you find me unworthy so be it, I will seek other council. I however am no fool, and can but hope that was some kind of test. Do you have something other than that so that I may prove my potential to you Lord Draconis?" Draconis began to speak calmly.*

-Your resourcfulness has been shown... most would be crippled after that. As an assassin your resourcfulness is what keeps you alive.-

*As quickly as Draconis had performed the wave, he next called the saber that Trimaj]/b] stood ready to use to his hand. Igniting it as it reached his Krayt dragon skin gloved hand. The silverish blade glistened as Draconis clenched the slightly curved hangle in his hand.*

-An impressive blade, seems highly modified... and balanced well! This is truly a fine saber. But what will you do without it... or your second saber.-

*Draconis leaned forward, talking about the saber... noting that he already knew much about the young hopeful that he might not expect. Draconis' eyes had now returned to their normal darkblue.*

-As an assassin I expect you to know how to use these expertly, but in most cases I also expect you to never have to touch them. One can accomplish much from never being heard nor seen! So much that a good assassin rarly ever has to use one of these and is never know to exist.-

TAG Trimaj

23. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Training Room

"What would this task entail?" said the Correlian as he sheathed his blade once again in preparation for what looked like yet another one of those dangerous attacks.

Slightly confused he searched for the truth of the situation. He found that somehow he respected this man and that a bond had somehow begun to manifest. Perhaps he'd be willing to train me? thought Trent in a flash of insight.

Deciding to take the side of the man whom he could view as a potential ally he spoke up once more. "You have interrupted a training bout between two of your brethren. How dishonorable." he said in a tone full of disdain as he moved to side with Akira. His powerful sword at the ready.

TAG: Suzuki, Veraden

24. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj, Sith Temple, Dining Hall

Listening to everything that Draconis said he responded, "I am aware that never being seen is what makes an assasin great, and that is why I have stretched myself in the areas of stealth, and I think, may be a master of it. However I realize that there is much I need to learn to truly master the art of killing without being seen. That is what I seek to learn from you. I enjoy dueling my Lord, but I prefer other methods when I am going after others. I have been a bounty hunter most of my life, and have learned as much as I can from that arena." Bringing forth his other lightsaber he held it in his hand, the platinum handle glistening in the faint light. "Should I need to hand these over for the time being to earn their use again I will do so. I desire to learn other arts as well." Handing over the lightsaber to Draconis he faded into the shadows and disappeared. "I will let you be the judge of my stealth abilities however." He spoke and his voice had no center. It would be impossible to pinpoint his location from that alone. He knew however that the master assasin would find him

TAG DRAGONSITH

25. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Sith dining hall

*Draconis listened as Trimaj repsonded and brought forth the other saber Draconis spoke of. Offering the saber to Draconis, Trimaj disappeared into the shadows. Draconis moved towards the shadows walking slowly as he disignited the silver bladed saber. Now holding both of Trimaj's sabers, Draconis began to speak.*

-You mask your presence well, blending in perfectly with your surroundings. However your flaw is not your abilities in stealth and hiding.-

*As Draconis said this he used the force to float Trimaj's sabers almost exacly to where Trimaj was.*

-You are very adept in your abilities, but hiding your mind, your thoughts is just as important to an assassin, for your mind, your thoughts, and fears, can echo louder than the loudest step, voice, or thunder. And a trained mind will exploit this about you. Learn to disappear in mind and body.-

*Draconis turned and made his way towards the dining hall exit, as his steps moved silently through the dining hall. Stopping briefly Draconis turned his head to the side towards were Trimaj was, and began to address him.*

-Apprentice... seek out Rilwen Shadowflame your fellow apprentice inform her that the two of you will meet me outside the temple in the gardens in the morning, at which point I will further instruct the both of you.-

*With that being said Draconis raised the hood over his head and proceeded to his private chambers were he would rest briefly and prepare for his instruction session in the morning.*

TAG Trimaj, Rilwen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.