main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +Passage into Darkness: The Sith Trials+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Trimaj, Sith Temple, Dining Hall

Accepting his sabers back he thought, I know that is what I need to learn master, and that is what I know you can teach me. And he listended to the rest of what Draconis had said.

Apprentice, that word rang in his mind for a moment. I have accomplished that which I set out to do, I have succeeded in my first task.

As Draconis left the room with his final command Trimaj bowed and said, "I will do as you have commanded Master, and I look forward to the morning." With that he turned and went looking for Rilwen. Passing the place that he had rerouted as much of the wave as he had been able to he saw the rather large dent in the wall. . . as well as the destroyed masterpiece that he had learned earlier. That truly is a shame. I liked that painting. Maybe I shall copy it if I have the time. Staring for a few more seconds he thought, That was supposed to be me, and I survived a Sith Lords attack. My time truly has not been wasted these past nine years, or so it would seem.

After gazing at the wreckage and not quite knowing what he should do about it he turned and saw Rilwen moving away from Jasra, The Dark Lord's apprentice. Raising his hood he walked over to her, using all of his abilities to appear behind her he said, "Rilwen, my fellow apprentice, our master has said for us to join him in the gardens in the morning. I look forward to training with you." With that he grinned his cruel grin, and waited for her response, wondering what her response to seeing nothing but a pair of glittering red eyes, and a white fanged grin would be.

TAG RILWEN

2. Shadow-Sith

Shadow-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2003
    IC: Darth Shadow?Training Room

Watching one of the hopefuls sheath his weapon as he commented "What would this task entail?" , Shadow leapt from his position flipping through the air and landing on the training room floor in a crouched position. His black robe trailed him and slowly lowered to the ground as he landed. Slowly he rose from this position. He had landed roughly halfway between the three hopefuls and his former resting place. He gave a devilish glare at the one known as Akira Suzuki.

?Stand down Akira, he is acting on my orders.?

"You have interrupted a training bout between two of your brethren. How dishonorable." his apprentice?s opponent said. Shadow turned his attention to the young human. Slightly taller than himself, it was evident that Vartan had sadily devoted most his time to building a muscular body. Those that did this were generally foolish enough to believe they could take on a skilled Force user with only physical might.

?Dishonorable you say. Vartan, you are the one unworthy of serving the Sith. Do you think just because you posses that saber or use the Darkside you are worthy of serving the Sith? If so you are sadly mistaken. Hostillis kill him.?

Tag: Veraden, Akira, Hand

3. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Akira Suzuki

"Hold on a minute," Akira said. "He is indeed worthy. If not, he will be - after I train him."

Tag: ShadowSith

4. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    IC: Darth Shadow---Training Room

"No. He will be purged as well as the others that are not worthy." he replied as he removed his robe.

He was still looking at the unworthy hopeful with a hate filled expression upon his face. Shadow then gradually moved his right hand down to his waist and was prepared to handle the situation himself. Tension filled the chamber as the four stood and waited.

"Akira don't stand in my way or you will be cut down like the rest."

Tag: Akira, Hand, Veraden

5. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Akira smirked. Was this to be a beast-like game of Alpha Male? "One wonders what Vassago's opinion on this would be," Akira said. "Master and apprentice going around killing other apprentices whose faces they don't happen to like? Not good for order. And Vassago's an orderly man." Akira folded his arms. "You want them to duel? Go ahead. But if he's as inferior as you say he is - then don't interfere with the battle. On your honor."

Akira unsheathed his sword and edged it into the ground slightly, with the point sticking in the tiles.

Tag: Shadow

6. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003

"One wonders what Vassago's opinion on this would be," Akira said. "Master and apprentice going around killing other apprentices whose faces they don't happen to like? Not good for order. And Vassago's an orderly man." Shadow let out a devilish chuckle after hearing Akira's statement.

"Who do you think wants the unworthy gone besides me. He knows about the purge. Only the strong and worthy shall survive. The only reason I'm here is to ensure no one interfers. If Varden defeats my apprentice then he shall live for a little while longer."

Darth Shadow then waited for the two hopefuls to begin their duel to the death.

Tag: those in the training room.

7. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Akira smiled. Knowing Trent, this duel would go one way. Shadow had just sentenced his own apprentice to death. Akira glanced at his katana. The hilt was made of a superinsulator, and yet the blade was made of a metal both light and superconductive. Versatility was often necessary. A little couldn't hurt Trent, here. Maybe Trent could pick up on something from their duel that would give him an even quicker victory.

Tag: Shadow, Veraden

8. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Trent Vartan

Training Room

Trent felt a cold shudder rundown his spine as this Darth Shadow appeared. This man was a being of great power and even greater evil. Without a doubt this Sith could kill both he and Akira.

Following Akira's lead he decided that an honorable match was the best course of action in this situation. Neither he nor Akira could hope to best Shadow combined. But Darth Hostilis was a different matter entirely. Hostilis... Who came up with these lame names anyway?

"I accept your challenge Hostilis. I accept it and I will make you regret that you ever issued it. For the record I protest, killing each other only makes the Sith order weaker we have seen this for thousands of years. But I guess the order will have to do without your incessant blabbering." he said to Hostilis in his most deadly tone.

He totally ignored Shadow. Vartan marked this one's face. He would be his first victim get his when he finally became the Dark Lord of the Sith. Vassago had sanctioned this? Maybe he was fearful of what Trent could become. Interesting.

Coming back to the here and now he focused on his opponent. This would be fun.

TAG: Suzuki, Veraden, Shadow-Sith

OOC: I think its best if i posted my force sheet for easy reference.

Level 2- Apprentice (Sith Marauder)

Combat Sense: 3
    Lightsaber Combat: 5
    Enhance Attributes: 3
    Absorb/Disipate: 4

9. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: My bad, man. I didn't even notice that.

10. Shadow-Sith

Sep 30, 2003
    OOC: Hand who authorized your promotion?

Shadow watched and felt as Varden's concentration repeatily broke. If this wanna be continued to do so he would be slain quickly. Shadow was looking forward to the deathmatch that should at least modestly entertaining. Other Sith masters were known to enjoy these matches as well. There good for eliminating the weak and worthless from the order which allowed the stronger Sith to thrive.

"This should be interesting."

Tag: Those in training room.

11. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Rilwen turned even before Trimaj began to speak. Having Draconis for a master had rendered her wary, especially since he seemed to take delight in turning up behind her unexpectedly. As a cosequence, she was much more alert than most. She listened expressionlessly to Trimaj, then nodded. Rilwen smiled, and her smile, though attractive, was as cruel as his. "I too, shall look forward to training with you, then,"she said calmly.
    Tag:Trimaj

12. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    ~IC: Darth Dispicable, Dining Hall~

"Master Dispicable, how have you been enjoying the evening so far?" he decided to ask. "I have been enjoying it thoroughly, and listening to Lord Vassago's speech was very enjoyable. I wish to have power. And I know only through the greatest Sith Masters, like yourself, can give me this power."

The Gen'Dai Sith Lord smiled to himself, this Darth Tharon knew how to play to the ego. The Sith Lord mused in silence for a short while, and then stood up slowly and motioned for the younger Sith to follow. After a few steps the Gen'Dai spoke without turning his head, "All Sith wish to have power young Tharon, what remains to be seen is if you can survive long enough to attain it." Lord Dispicable continued to walk, his steps were leading them out of the dining hall and away from the crowd. After a few moments he turned his glowing red eyes upon the young Sith, "I will train you. But know this, power is not given, it is earned."

Before they could get too far off another young Sith stepped forward, Rabai. This one was a former Jedi turned Sith, usually those of his background were not accepted in the Order, but he had proved his worth enough to allow his training. "Greetings great Master, i trust you remember me from before?, i will be straightforward with you, i wish to be your apprentice, and i will do anything....to get what i want." The Gen'Dai looked at the young Rabai, "My services have already been aquired, but if you can secure approval from Lord Nemisis I will instruct both of you in the ways of the Sith. Go now to Lord Nemisis and make this request, if he approves you will seek me out immediatly, is this understood?"

~TAG: -Lord-Maul-, Rabai~

[b][i]~Scourge, Dining Hall~[/i][/b]

[b]Scourge[/b] did not have long to wait before he received his first visitor, a young Sith hopeful with much potential, [i]?Good evening Master Sith. I am [b]Krayth Carthage[/b], one of the many Sith hopeful who have come to this Academy. I If you would allow it sir, I would like to ask your opinion on [b]Master Vassago?s[/b] apprentice.? [b]Scourge[/b] nodded his greeting and gave the younger Sith a slight smile, "You may ask, but I am not in the habit of talking about [b]Lord Vassago's[/b] affairs, it often can lead to a short stay in the Order." [b]Scourge[/b] was being truthful, one wrong word could end everything, especially if it was deemed offensive to either the Dark Lord, or his new apprentice, and he had no intention of crossing either.

[b]Scourge[/b] could sense that there was more on this ones mind than just the Dark Lords new apprentice, so Scourge decided to explore his thoughts a little and find out. "Tell me Krayth, what is truely on your mind?" The demeanor of the Rattataki was friendly, almost too friendly, in fact if he was not here in the Sith Temple one would not think him to be a Sith at all. That was [b]Scourge's[/b] way, he did not need to put on airs as some of the others did. Atleast that was what most people saw of him, in private he was demanding, and unforgiving, but not for the sake of being cruel.

Before he could get an answer from the young [b]Krayth[/b] another Sith came forward, [i]"I understand that you are from Rattatak. It is not easy living a life among such destruction, yet it is Ideal for one whom trained as a Sith. No doubt your experinces there have made you the warrior you are today. I come from Haruun Kal, it is such that one must truly learn to survive."[/i] The Rattataki did indeed come from a hostile planet, torn apart by countless wars, and corruption. It was there that [b]Scourge[/b] learned how to fight, in the blood pits. He had paid his dues, and was a deadly warrior when his Master found him. The young Sith, [b]Zandoran Celix[/b], continued, [i]"I am here to proove my worth to be a Sith. Might you be able to give me that Chance, by allowing me to duel you to your satisfaction of my skills."[/

13. Rabai

Rabai Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~As the dark lord Dispicable responded to Rabai, Rabai listened carefully, he was now to find the great lord Nemisis, and ask for his permission in also being Dispicables apprentice, Rabai turned back in to the dining chamber where he could sense Nemisis.~

~Rabai moved silently through the dining room, his hood raised, there was his usual air of anger about him, Rabai did not care, he liked it to be known that he was not one of peace and serenity anymore, but a dark jedi soon to be sith, and his anger and rage was what kept him moving, kept him alert, at all times, gave him purpose...~

~Rabai spied Nemisis near the Dark lords apprentice, Jasara, Rabai smirked, he did not like her, as a matter of fact he hated her, she had taken his spot, but that was going to be fixed, he would show Vassago that he was worthy, Rabai approached Nemisis, he waited next to him to be acknowledged, he did not want to disturb the great master, the consequences would be dire no doubt..~

TAG:Nemisis

14. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    IC: Darth Tharon ~Korriban, Sith Temple Hall~

~Darth Tharon watched as Lord Dispicable rose from his seat and started to walk, motioning for him to follow. As most likely anyone would, Tharon followed. He looked at the ground as he walked with Lord Dispicable away from the crowd and out of the Dining Hall. Sudenly the Dark Lord spoke.

"All Sith wish to have power young Tharon, what remains to be seen is if you can survive long enough to attain it," said Lord Dispicable, who continued to walk. After a few moments he turned his glowing red eyes upon the young Sith and said to Tharon, "I will train you. But know this, power is not given, it is earned."

Tharon smiled wickedly to himself. The Dark Lord had take him as his Apprentice. Then he began to think over the Dark Lord's words. Power is not given; it is earned. Darth Tharon nodded, his face turning once again into an evil smirk. He looked at his new Master and said firmly, "Of course, Master Dispicable. I understand fully, and it will be to my pleasure that I earn this power. I do not expect you to give it." He gave a low bow to his new Master. Turning, he saw another hopeful walking towards them. He frowned darkly, as he could sense the hopefuls motives.

"Greetings great Master, i trust you remember me from before?, i will be straightforward with you, i wish to be your apprentice, and i will do anything....to get what i want," said the hopeful, and with that Tharon's frown turned into a scowl. He was about to speak, but Lord Dispicable spoke first.

"My services have already been aquired, but if you can secure approval from Lord Nemisis I will instruct both of you in the ways of the Sith. Go now to Lord Nemisis and make this request, if he approves you will seek me out immediatly, is this understood?" asked the Dark Lord.

Tharon took his rightful place beside his Masters side and kept silent. He was frustrated at this new hopeful, and felt his hatred. Hoping that Lord Nemisis, nor Lord Vassago, would approve of this, Tharon pondered over the hopeful. He felt jealous, but then he realized had been chosen first. Which meant he would always be first. Thinking this brightened his thoughts, and he kept silent, standing by Lord Dispicable's side.~

TAG: Darth-Dispicable, Rabai

15. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I havn't been able to post for a few days. Hand, how the heck did you get to the next force level? You posted your character sheet as a level one apprentice, and you havn't done anything since. Is this next force level your at even legit. Or is it a desperate attempt at saving yourself?

IC Darth Hostillis ~ Training Complex

~Hostillis watched the proccedings before him. As each of the other three spoke their minds on the situation at hand. Yet Hostillis remained silent. He had a job, and he was foused on completing it. Shadow had joined now, making sure that the foolish Akira, whom had questioned Hostillis, did not interefere with the proceedings.

"I accept your challenge Hostilis. I accept it and I will make you regret that you ever issued it. For the record I protest, killing each other only makes the Sith order weaker we have seen this for thousands of years. But I guess the order will have to do without your incessant blabbering." Said Vardan trying to be intimidating. But Hostillis was not the slightest bit amused. He saw under Vardan's calm mask. Underneath the bulky man was fearful. This man feared death.

Finally Hostillis spoke. "You foolish, arrogant, swine! You have accepted my challenge, thus it will be you who falls this day. Do not under-estimate my abilities. Although you may be in better physical shape than I, make no mistake that I am more agile than you."

The lightsaber hilt that Shadow had given him sprang into his hand and he switched it on. It's red blade shot a meter or so into the air. Hostillis lips twisted into a cruel, evil smile. Although Varden may be an expert swordsman, so was Hostillis. He had devoted himself to melee combat in the early stages of his life and was just as accomplished at it as was Varden. A blade match would be fairly even. This contest would be decided by the control of the individual over the force.

Hostillis was relatively familiar with Varden's combat form. He used form II, otherwise known as Makashi. This form was a more elegant style of combat. Yet it also centered largely on defense. On the other hand, Hostillis used Form I, or Shii-Cho. This style of combat was known for its aggresive nature. Thus, Hostillis asured himself again, this contest would be very difficult for a victor to arise in shear blade to blade combat. The force would dictate the outcome of this. And as Shadow had just taught him. Every choice he made, would alter its supposed will. Thus, in a way, his decisions rather than the force, would dictate the outcome of this contest.

Very well then. Time for business. He told himself. Hostillis spun his crimson lightsaber, so fast that even a trained eye could not note its exact path. He stopped the twirl, bringing his blade into an aggresive stance. Then he momentarily shut his eyes and used the force to draw upon the Dark Side, making him stronger. And more difficult to deafeat. yet he remained wary of his surroundings, so if the fool Vartan were to attack he would be more prepared for him than if he were looking at him.~

TAG: People in training complex.

16. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    OOC:He has it legitimately, Hand got it because of his prestige being 20, sorry for the OOC.

~Rabai~

17. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC:Veraden I assure you my second level is legit. If you have questions take it up with Nemisis as he told me to level up.

IC as Trent Vartan

Training Room

"You foolish, arrogant, swine! You have accepted my challenge, thus it will be you who falls this day. Do not under-estimate my abilities. Although you may be in better physical shape than I, make no mistake that I am more agile than you."said the overly confident Hostilis.

So this one was a master of Shii-Cho thought Trent as he surveyed his flashy handling of the saber. Well that was a nice bit of swordsmanship... obviously he was a master of his chosen form. That should make this interesting.

He felt this Hostilis pause as he began drawing upon the darkside... an ability that he had yet to learn. So in preparation of an attack armed himself with everything the force had to offer him.

He enhanced his bodies abilities and opened up his combat sense. Now he was faster, stronger and, more aware than he'd ever been. There was no longer a man named Trent Vartan there... he was a demigod who answered to that name. This fool standing before him would know true fear before he died.

"We shall see." he returned in an amused tone as his blade began to waver hypnotically in front of him like a Hsiss preparing to strike. He settled into a defensive posture.

Let the fool come to me. was Vartan's last thought before he became consumed with the rush of the living force. The moment was all that existed for Trent Vartan.

TAG: Suzuki, Veraden, Shadow

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Rilwen turned even before Trimaj began to speak. Having Draconis for a master had rendered her wary, especially since he seemed to take delight in turning up behind her unexpectedly. As a cosequence, she was much more alert than most. She listened expressionlessly to Trimaj, then nodded. Rilwen smiled, and her smile, though attractive, was as cruel as his. "I too, shall look forward to training with you, then,"she said calmly.

Listening to her, and seeing her smile he thought. This one will be trouble. I will have to wait for the opportune moment to try and remove her. Either that or try and convince her of an alliance to learn from each other for the time being. That will prove more difficult, but potentially the more rewarding path. I shall have to think about it. Looking into her green eyes he saw how young she was, but certainly not vulnerable. She had been trained for a while by master Draconis, and was learning her lessons well. There was the beginings of wisdom in those eyes. Her red hair signified that she had a rather strong temper. That could be used against her, especially by a calm collected person. However as a Sith that was a two edged sword, and would have to be manipulated correctly for it to be any use.

Looking over her clothing it was simple and tasteful,except for the belt. That had a rather interesting flame pattern tooled in gold. It was a rather nice ensemble, and flattered her physique greatly. "In the morning then young one. I shall be waiting for you." He said this with a smirk and left. Wondering through the dining hall he looked at the artwork on the walls, all of the paintings were truly exquisite and when he got closer he was even more aware of the level of mastery that had been put into each one, until he came to where The Dark Lords apprentice stood, with Lord Nemisis. With a bow he said, "Good evening Lord Nemisis, Jasra. How are you this evening? My congratulations on your position, apprentice to The Dark Lord must truly be a educational, if difficult position to remain in." He said this in a smooth voice. There was no envy, no hatred and no desire to take her place in his sense. Mainly because this was not how he felt. He was pleased with his master, and would not have wanted to be Lord Vassago's apprentice at this time. He undertsood that he truly wasn't ready, and would learn everything that he could from his current master. That was a wisdom that most of the other hopefuls had not lived long enough to have learned. He had however lived for nearly four decades and learned everything that he could from his experiances. That would be what made him dangerous in this place and setting. The ability to know ones limitations, as well as being able to use those limits to ones advantage was a very difficult skill to learn, muchless master. He was well on his way to the second. The other hopefuls, as young as they were could not hope to know this lesson. Most of the Sith Lords here knew that lesson well.

He looked each of them over now that he was closer to them. Lord Nemisis was the same height as himself, and dressed in a well crafted black cloak, the red lining making his outline seem very vivid indeed. Nemisis clothing was truly as unique as any that he had ever seen, his armor had been custom made, that much was obvious, and was of such an exqisite artisanship so as to be truly amazing. The rest of his garb was elegant and refined. Not overstated in anyway. His lightsabers on his belt were beautiful examples of workmanship. Black with gray chasing the sides, and red activation buttons on them, they could be on display as an example of fine craftmanship.

Jasra was a different story altogether. Elegant yes, but in a very different manner. Her clothing was markedly more sensuous than most Sith. Physically she was in incredible shape, not to mention how sexy sh

19. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC:

Pestilence watched as the one named Trimaj came up to speak to Jasara and Nemisis while Kast and she were waiting for a response from Vassago's second-in-command. Unlike many of the others, this one did not seem to harbor animosity toward that idiotic Sith-wannabe, which meant he was just as much a fool as the other hopefuls, but in a different way. This Jasara had proven herself worthy to none else in the Temple yet, and thus Trimaj was wasting his time and energy speaking to a useless being, as far as the Wookiee was concerned. She met Trimaj's eyes, her expression neutral, guarding her thoughts against this lowly one. The Sith hopeful would know none of what she had been thinking about him.

Pestilence had noticed Rabai hanging around. She remembered her first introduction to this youngster, when he had entered the temple while she was still a hopeful and attacked her without any provocation whatsoever. This had not made him a very good Jedi, obviously, so perhaps he would have better luck with the true Force. She was unsure about him and whether he belonged here, but Vassago had deemed him worthy to stay, so she had nothing to say against it. The same applied to Jasara. Vassago had demanded that his apprentice be treated with the same respect as the Dark Lord himself, but that did not mean the Wookiee had to like it. She would be watching both very closely. Neither had proved their worth as of yet. She inclined her head toward Rabai, a gesture of acknowledgement, only, not one of respect. Let him read it how he would. Then, she continued waiting for Nemisis to acknowledge Kast's request, almost foaming at the mouth to go out on a mission that could lead to her becoming a Master that much faster.

TAG: Rabai, Trimaj, Vassago, Nemisis, Kast, any other Sith in area

20. Rabai

Mar 14, 2005
    IC~Rabai~:

~As Rabai stood waiting, he noticed some of the others staring at him, he frowned widely, as he looked at the wookie Pestilence, she gave him a nod, Rabai returned the nod. During his time as a jedi, he had been a fiery jedi, and had come and attacked the temple. He had fought Pestilence, now she was a sith warrior, this was a powerfull position indeed, and Rabai knew she had gotten much more powerfull, but so had Rabai...~

~Out of the corner of Rabai's eye he saw another apprentice surveying him, perhaps sizing him up. But this did not matter at all, Rabai did not feel any anger towards him, his master was Draconis, a very respectable master, If Draconis saw worth in him, then Rabai didnt have a problem with him...~

~Rabai then turned to Jasara, he hated her, so much. But he would be unwise to act on his feelings, it had never stopped him before, but now he was a sith, and did not kill other sith, unless instructed too...~

~His impatience begining to get the better of him, he moved slightly to the left then right, swaying, after all Rabai was a being of action, he could not hope to wait for too long in one spot, even while sleeping, he found it hard, there was an energy running through his body at all times, no doubt he gave this aura off to the other sith in the dining room, He awaited Nemisis...~

TAG:Nemisis,Pestilence,Trimaj,Vassago

21. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    OOC:
    That's right; I'm joining, with special permission from Darth-Vassago

Character Sheet: Basic Information

Name: withheld
    Alias: Militus
    Rank Within the Order: Apprentice
    Species: Twi'lek/Zabrak hybrid
    Home world: Gamorr
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/TheCosmicCastaway/militus.jpg]

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Build: slim/athletic
    Hair: none
    Eyes: obsidian
    Skin: blue
    Markings: Two Sith tatoos, one on each lekku; Zabrak horns crown his head.

Clothing: light, form-fitting shirt, dark grey in color. Black pants, also lightwight. His shoes, which are black as well, are light save for the heel and toe, which each hide a tempered chunk of durasteel. His belt holds all that he needs, having several belt clips attached to it. He wears an ancient Sith Guantlet upon his wrist, thought the powers of the artifact have long-since been drained

Weapon(s): one-blade lightsaber. One lightwhip, green in color.

Personal Ship: N/A

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: silvery in nature, but has bits of dark cloth wrapped around the hilt for a superior grip.
    Blade Color: acid yellow
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Vaapad (novice)

Biography:
    With his most of his childhood spent on the savage planet of Gamorr, Militus quickly learned, and perfected, the value of speed and adaptability. His parents, however, did not learn so well, and were slaughtered by Gamorrean boars in the height of their combat season. Somehow, he was able to barter passage off-planet, and made his way as far as Nar Shadaa, where he honed his skills with a lightwhip, which he picked off of a hapless denizen.
    Militus moved far and wide; combat and death were the only things he had known, the only things he had lived for. Naturally, when he learned of the ancient orders of the Jedi and Sith, he learned what he could. Visiting old sites of massive battles, researching within the archives... anything and everything that had to do with the two orders, he sought. He was surprised to discover an inhabited area of the Sith planet Korriban, however... and has proceeded to investigate.

Absorb/Dissipate Energy- 2
    Lightsaber Combat- 2
    Danger Sense- 1

IC: Militus. Dining Hall.

[=] The grandiose Dining Hall of the Lord Vassago was bustling with activity; soon-to-be apprentices bickered amongst one another, some bearing true animosity. The dark form could tell this much, at least; not all were allies.
    The apprentices knew not of his presence, whereas the Masters were most likely aware of every detail within this Castle of Korriban. He would be disappointed, were they not. Alas, it was time to reveal himself to those who may someday be his greatest allies... or bitter enemies.

The doors of the dining hall, heavy wroshyr reaching almost to the ceiling, swung inwards, a slight gust of wind flowing into the Dining Hall. The short form of Militus entered, the light catching his cerulean skin, the curve of his lekku. The horns of his Zabrak heritage glinted from the light, his obsidian eyes taking in every detail of the room. Placements of the Sith, who went for which weapon, and the like. His own hand grasped the hilt of his lightwhip, coiled at his side. He had no lightsaber as of yet, but a lightwhip was just as deadly... as much as the warning he held within his eyes. He was not here to start trouble, but he wouldn't hesitate to defend himself from any foolish enough to attack.
    Despite his short stature, his voice was intimidating as it echoed off the walls of the Dining Hall.[=]

"I am Militus," he claimed. "I have journeyed far to encounter you, Sith... and perhaps, if you would allow it, to join. Should you deny me this, make no mistake... I will

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:Rilwen
    Rilwen nodded as Trimaj spoke, still smiling. It no longer offended her to be termed 'young one'-after all, she was. She pondered this new development. This...Trimaj could be a threat, but he could be an ally. She resolved simply to wait and see.
    Tag:Trimaj, any

23. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Draconis----Sith Temple exterior Sith Gardens

*Draconis arose from his chamber bed, gathered himself and made his way to the temple exterior. It was still dark outside even though the night was old and the morning sun was going to be breaking through with the hour. Draconis strode out into the morning darkness, as the mild wind blew against his face, and his robes flickered as the cold wind snapped around. Walking slowly amongst the gardens, Draconis' found a prefered meditation spot. Draconis sat meditation waiting for Trimaj and Rilwen to arrive as he had requested the night before. The faint red and orangish light could be seen beginnning to crack the sky and rise over the tall mountains of Korriban. Sitting attop a large rock statue Draconis felt the warmth of the sun as it began to finally rise above the mountains, a sunrise was truly a remarkable site on Korriban, when the sun blended with red lanscape of Korriban, the entire world both land and sky shown red! Red, passion, strength...Feeding upon the life and energy of the world of the Sith. Draconis focused and slipped deeply into a meditative state.*

TAG Trimaj, Rilwen

24. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Mar 27, 2005
    IC:Rilwen
    Rilwen walked out into the gardens, obeying her master's request. She saw him meditating on a statue, and stood nearby. He would acknowledge her when he chose, and not before.
    Tag:Draconis

25. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

His internal clock telling him how late it had gotten, practically morning, he begged off from the rest of the group surrounding him. "I must meet my Master soon. If you will excuse me. . ." With this he gave a proper bow and left. I can not believe that time has gone this quickly. Then again it isn't as though dinner was at a very early hour to begin with. I had not realized I enjoyed company as much as I do. Even company in which one must be guarded at all times. Observing everything as he glided towards the exit with a fighter grace he noticed Rilwen along the way he paused for a second.

"Would you care to accompany me to the garden young one? I have a proposition I wish to discuss with you." Hoping that she would respond favorably he stood there waiting, and observing her. She truly was beautiful in her way. Her cutting green eyes were by far her most striking feature. I would rather have her as an ally than an enemy at this stage, however if enemy she must be, then so be it. So he wated for her response.

TAG RILWEN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.