main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Passing on the Hat

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    As some of you may have seen in the MSU/ATB update for this past week, I have decided to step down from my position as moderator for this forum. I had a great time in the short time that I was here, but unfortunately, it's time for me to move on. As a result, myself and the rest of Mod Squad are looking for solid candidates to take my place in the forum and since you know the community better than anyone else, we are turning to you for help.

I am asking that each of you look around and consider who you would want to see as your new moderator. This person would have to exhibit strong leadership skills and a real passion to see this forum through, especially with Red Tails and many other new LFL projects just around the corner. I would like you to post your suggestions here to this thread or if you feel uncomfortable, you can also PM them to me. I will consider serious suggestions only. Keep in mind that this is NOT the thread to go around asking to be made a mod. If I see anyone lobbying for the position, their name will be automatically thrown out of contention.

I look forward to your input! :)

2. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Sorry to see you stepping down Han. You've been a good mod to LFL Projects. All the best. :)

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I haven't been the most active in recent years, but I'm also sorry to see you stepping down. You've done a great job with the forum and it has continued to grow, expand, and prosper.
    Thanks.

4. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    We'll miss you. You've been great. Red Tails is coming up, and we will still need this forum around.

5. Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon

Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 17, 2000
    The bad news: HanSolo29 is stepping down.

The good news: This isn't another damn thread about whether or not Shia is going to take over the franchise.:p

6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Shia might be taking over the franchise, but please let's not let him take over the forum.

7. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Well there goes our hopes of getting him to take over the board. Thanks a lot Sheldon! :mad:

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.