main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Patchy Middleton vs. Death

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by larryfilmmaker, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryfilmmaker

larryfilmmaker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2006
    A few years ago, I always always here discussing fan films I was making.

Now, however... we've moved on!

We've sold our first feature film, "The Long, Slow Death of a Twenty-Something" (in stores around Christmas time!) and are gearing up the fund the next one. With Mark Ordesky (Lord of the Rings) over my shoulder and my crew by my side, we're getting better and kicking ass!

With Kickstarter, instead of getting investors, you get supporters to pledge money. It's foreign to us but it's worth a shot.

So please help spread the word for "Patchy Middleton vs. Death".

Check out the video, stills, and synopsis here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larrylongstreth/patchy-middleton-vs-death-0

Pretty exciting!

THANKS, GUYS!!!

lar

2. larryfilmmaker

larryfilmmaker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2006
    Man, this is harder than I thought!

Hey guys, if any of you knows somebody who might be willing to help support a fan film maker and his quest to make a living as a legit filmmaker, then please spread the word or help us out!

I thought getting investors was tough but this is a bit tougher. I guess it makes sense. It's hard to know how to get supporters so I guess you have to find something they can relate to in order to get them to pledge a few bucks. We've got the fan film thing going for us, but we also have another as of yesterday: Stevie Richards (WWE/TNA) has joined our cast as "The Strong Man" in the circus setting. We're pretty excited about it but if we don't get our money in 90 days, there is no movie!

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/iamsafari/STEVIEASSTRONGMAN.png]

Haha, that's pretty cool for a geek like myself.

Anyways, yeah, if you can lend a hand please do! We could use it! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.