1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    OOC: Still alive and kickin

IC: Thorr

Thorr looked at the goddess. The news she presented was grave indeed, but in his mind, Thorr didn't have any option. He had to go on this mission. The ranger had devoted his life to protecting nature, and innocent people who could not defend themselves, and he had grown pretty good at it. This was an oppurtunity Thorr could not pass up...

TAG: None, any who wish to talk...
  2. Dahlia_Santary Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Traya Noik

Traya swallowed hard as she heard the Goddess? tale. She found no word to utter. A beast that even the Immortals seemed to fear? She looked around as some of the others found their tongues and managed to speak, but as not know what to say herself, she remained silent.

TAG: Any
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Fa'Kira and Na'Zine

Na'Zine was close to being as angry as Fa'Kira had ever seen him. He had moved away, his jaws clinched tightly together. He worked hard, to not let Fa'Kira see his current displeasure. He did NOT like being hearded towards a decision. And the way she .... he fumed again. Finally, he turned, and looked at Fa'Kira, attempting to give her a comforting smile, as he gently touched her cheek. "Stay here, and get the information we need. I will return in a moment." With that, he turned, and walked away at a quick pace before the Immortal could say anything else. Cerbus whined softly, then turned back towards Fa'Kira who gently scratched his ears.

Na'Zine quickly headed into the arena. He needed to hit...something. Anything. He moved to an secluded area, and began to pound a nearby wall as hard as he could, as he focused tightly on one spot.

-----

Fa'Kira watched Na'Zine move off. She had ONLY felt such strong emotions from him once before. It was when they met. When he had almost died. She looked off in his direction, and then half turned back, to listen what the others were asking.

"What of the creature? Abilities? Physical appearance?" someone asked. The Immortal spoke.

"We know not of its abilities as far as it seems to have some kind of connection to both light based attacks and darkness based attacks. Very peculiar. And its appearance is also a mystery to us. For now though, you'll recognize it by a bright black, if that makes sense to you, glow around it. Black, but too bright of a light to see what truly lurks inside it. This is it gathering its power."

Powers of light and darkness? she thought to herself. That makes for an unusual combination. That doesent sound like something that was accidentially made. Hmmm. A hunter, perhaps? Another question was asked. And the answer that was received was rather suprising.

Destios regarded Siyamak quietly then responded, "There is a temple east of here, in the Wild Frontier where no Elemental Clans or Non-Elementals have control. Few towns there, just wilderness as you all know. There is some sort of temple there that is giving off power to the creature as well. And some sort of magical barrier preventing any Immortals to getting close. Only mortals can cross this invisible barrier. Before you tackle the creature, you must head east to the Wild Frontier and destroy this temple, disrupt the thing's power source. Beware, however, there is a handful of guardians of it."

'Well, gee...THAT'S an intesting bit to leave till last.' Fa'Kira thought to herself. She thought carefully. Only an Immortal could put up anything to keep out an Immortal...couldnt they? Perhaps they had a renigage Immortal on their hands. Or one that had not been treated well. With Destios silver tounge, Fa'Kira could see that happening. Then again, Immortals were a strange lot. Some were friendly, and quite normal and easy to speak with..and others. Well, she would leave that thought alone. So, they would need to travel. A large group, to travel to the Wild Frontier. That would be hard NOT to notice.

Fa'Kira sat down, on the ground, and Cerbus laid next to her, placing his head in her lap. "You feel it too, huh?" she said gently to him, as he slowly wagged his tail.

'This was NOT the way, things should be.' she thought to herself.

TAG:ANYONE THERE
  4. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I apologize for the inconvenience of my absence due to my busy schedule as of late. Been in the process of moving still and we're finally getting down to the countdown here. Only about 11 days left where I am now before I move. So lots of last minute and last moves being made throughout. But, I'll come on when I can.

Controlling Traya Noik in this post as well since Dahlia has asked me to.

Destios, Goddess of Destiny IC:

Destios watched most of the party remain silent and noticed Na'Zine, the earth elemental, walk off to vent off his anger in solitude, Fa'Kira remaining behind with their dog. She, as nearly always, was not surprised and mentally shrugged it off.

Bresaadi Droverson, a mortal light elemental, spoke up with her own question to which made the Goddess of Destiny look in her direction.

"How do you expect us to defeat this thing? If the Immortals have troubles, how do you know it won't be harder for us? Us non-immortals?"

"I've already stated the answer to this. To be honest, I'm not exactly pleased to have to relegate some help from mortals and taking you away from your daily lives, but it is how it is. This thing will not expect mortals to attack it, and you all seem to...have adaptation and ingenuity on your side, for mortals. I wouldn't be surprised if you all could find a way. Any other mortals besides the lot of you I would doubt would even reach the Wild Frontier without half the party becoming deceased.

"Also, if you can't, just weaken it and tire it out enough; at that point we shall help. You all have your skills and abilities, they will all have a purpose on this journey."

There was a small pause and then she said some rather surprising words, "Despite my straightforward and perhaps...snappish approach, I do hold a deep respect for all of you. If I didn't I would of overlooked you and persuaded the others to choose someone else. And I, well, I suppose you'd understand this. I've been a bit...stressed as of late. So I am not exactly of my normal mood, I apologize for this. Prospera and Gaia may be able to compose themselves instantly, if they ever are not composed...but, I'm afraid, being a Goddess still...I don't seem to have that ability. I apologize again," a look toward Fa'Kira, "send those words to your friend upon his return. Though he will more than likely shrug them off."

At least I said them, some mortals can't even respect that, she thought sourly.

"And now, I suspect you have all accepted, regardless of your feelings toward it?"

Tag: Everyone

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak listened quietly, not speaking any more words after his questions previously were answered. He only responded with a nod and a quick, "Yes," when asked if he accepted. Siyamak, Death clansmen soldier was on a quest for the Immortals. Something he would of never thought would ever happen. Would he have stories to tell the others when he got back....

A sigh escaped his lips. Like they'd ever believe, they wouldn't even listen. Price to pay when you were always alone. He looked back to see Traya remaining quiet. They exchanged a glance at each other in silence, both unsure of what was to come.

Scratching Tahmores' ears, Siyamak waited for everyone else to no doubt accept and then for Destios to probably send them on their way.

Tag: Anyone or No One

Traya Noik IC:

Traya remained quiet still for some time, very unsure of what was to come. She knew she had no choice, but it was hard to accept this journey all the same. It was hard to wrap her mind around, however, she managed to blurt out a gentle, "Yes," all the same. She looked over at Siyamak feeling his eyes upon her, exchanging that silent glance. Both were unsure, perhaps they were both afraid.

Either way, she didn't think anyone would be wondering what they'd be doing after the Festival anymore. Not in the same way anyhow.

Tag: Anyone or No One
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Fa'Kira & Na'Zine

Fa'Kira remaining behind, scratching Cerbus behind the ears, as she listed to the plan. If one could call it that. Another girl spoke up.

"How do you expect us to defeat this thing? If the Immortals have troubles, how do you know it won't be harder for us? Us non-immortals?"

"I've already stated the answer to this. To be honest, I'm not exactly pleased to have to relegate some help from mortals and taking you away from your daily lives, but it is how it is. This thing will not expect mortals to attack it, and you all seem to...have adaptation and ingenuity on your side, for mortals. I wouldn't be surprised if you all could find a way. Any other mortals besides the lot of you I would doubt would even reach the Wild Frontier without half the party becoming deceased. Fa'Kira nodded. Good point. The Immortal continued. "Also, if you can't, just weaken it and tire it out enough; at that point we shall help. You all have your skills and abilities, they will all have a purpose on this journey."

There was a small pause and then the Immortal said some rather surprising words, "Despite my straightforward and perhaps...snappish approach, I do hold a deep respect for all of you. If I didn't I would of overlooked you and persuaded the others to choose someone else. And I, well, I suppose you'd understand this. I've been a bit...stressed as of late. So I am not exactly of my normal mood, I apologize for this. Prospera and Gaia may be able to compose themselves instantly, if they ever are not composed...but, I'm afraid, being a Goddess still...I don't seem to have that ability. I apologize again," Fa'Kira's eyebrow went up, just as the Goddess turned and gave a look toward Fa'Kira, "Send those words to your friend upon his return. Though he will more than likely shrug them off."

Fa'Kira nodded, making sure that she would relate her words. The Immortal continued. "And now, I suspect you have all accepted, regardless of your feelings toward it?" Fa'Kira stood up, as did Cerbus, tail wagging.

"Yes."

As if there was ever a choice.

6. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I apologize for my absence, and the following short post. Its purpose is to merely get me back into the swing of things. :)

IC: T'aren Vuushko

T'aren nodded slightly at Destios. This would be a very dangerous mission, he could easily tell. Curiousity was one of the reasons he chose to embark on the quest. The other two reasons - the safety of the world and Bresaadi. He couldn't wait to reunite with her. One night away from her seemed like an eternity.

Tag: Any/>
  7. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Le'Trouleo

Le'Trouleo ran his thin fingers along his goatee, watching the whole spectacle work out before him. Bah, immortals.... always looking for attention. Everytime they were around, he got surly. And he really disliked being surly. This goddess really needed to shove off.

"And now, I suspect you have all accepted, regardless of your feelings toward it?"

The others muttered yeses in consent, and when Destios looked over to him, he simply nodded and looked to the floor.

He would go, but not by their orders...

TAG: GM and Others
  8. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: Bumping this up.

Getting a little quiet.
  9. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

The young light user sat, watching the Immortal quietly and listening intently to her words, and also wondering how she could possibly help destroy this... monster. Even though she seemed to have confidence in the mortals, Bresaadi still felt like she couldn't do anything to help.

Taking a short moments pause from thinking of the present situation, Bresaadi glanced over her shoulder and took notice of T'aren sitting not far away from her. She offered a weak smile to him and then looked back at Destios, taking in the problem. That, after all, was quite a bit to take in.

Tag: Destios, T'aren and All
  11. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
  12. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Now that my life is not as busy at the moment, I shall be posting again soon. Probably tomorrow, so if you're all still interested in playing...stay tuned. ;)
  13. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Destios, Goddess of Destiny IC:

Destios smiled to all of them and moved a little to the side revealing the eastern outskirts of Tera City behind her.

"You may all go back into Tera City to prepare and relax, I give you three hours at the most, but then you must gather here and when you are all here and are ready, go along this path toward the eastern outskirts of the Earth City. From there, progress east from the Earth Territory and make your way toward the Wild Frontier. You shall be passing through Death Territory on the way, you will want to stop there for a while I guarantee you.

I wish you all well, farewell."

With that Destios bowed very slightly, handed a piece of paper to Siyamak with everyone's name on it; and then faded into thin air, disappearing from the mortals.

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak looked at the piece of paper handed to him by the Goddess of Destiny after she had departed from them all. On it were instructions that disappeared after he read them. It was a checklist for the beginning of the journey.

To make sure everyone was there before they all left Tera City. Siyamak shrugged, "Better not make me leader cause of this. Not in the mood to lead an expedition, not right now anyway."

He chuckled at himself and pocketed the paper.

"I guess we all go and get ready now," he announced. Tahmores barked his agreement. Or orders, who knew from a dog.

14. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Le'Trouleo

Le'Trouleo raised his brow at the new directions from the Goddess. Three hours to get ready, then back here and off to the wild?

Ready? Get ready for what? The jester chuckled to himself at the ways of mortals and immortals alike. Another three hours of downtime.... my my.... the jester was becoming more and more anxious to get this thing going.

The man looked around his surroundings after the immortal had vanished and walked over to the nearest shady tree. It was quite simple to be prepared for a journey when ones life was constantly one.... when all your earthly possessions fit in a sack...

Le'Trouleo took a seat under the tree and leaned against its trunk. It was an elm... or something of the sort. A nice big tree with much foliage. The man pulled down his hat over his eyes and leaned back. Perhaps a little siesta would be in order. After all, nothing like a little rest before a long journey.

The man smiled and closed his eyes, soon finding himself happily asleep...

TAG: All
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Fa'Kira & Na'Zine

Fa'Kira watches as Destios smiled to all of them and moved a little to the side revealing the eastern outskirts of Tera City behind her.

"You may all go back into Tera City to prepare and relax, I give you three hours at the most, but then you must gather here and when you are all here and are ready, go along this path toward the eastern outskirts of the Earth City. From there, progress east from the Earth Territory and make your way toward the Wild Frontier. You shall be passing through Death Territory on the way, you will want to stop there for a while I guarantee you. " A pause. "I wish you all well, farewell."

With that Destios bowed very slightly, handed a piece of paper to Siyamak with everyone's name on it; and then faded into thin air, disappearing from the mortals.

Fa'Kira's gave a strange look, as she watched the Immortal dissapear. Cerbus howled next to her. "You said it." she replied, as she reached down, and scratched Cerbus behind the ears. A stop through Death Territory? Lovely. Fa'Kira stood up.

"I guess we all go and get ready now," the one called Siyamak announced. The dog next to him barked in agreement. Fa'Kira grinned. She saw Le'Trouleo go find himself a comfortable spot.

"Exactally how does one get ready for...THIS?" she murmored outloud, as she shook her head. "We will be here." she stated. She then spun her staff. She needed to find Na'Zaine. She began to walk towards the arena. Once she entered, it didnt take long to find Na'Zine.

The entire ground shook.

Fa'Kira took one look and did a doubletake. Na'Zine was sitting upon a tall pillar of earth, with some of it wrapped around him, like a cocoon. Oh boy, that ment he was sorely upset. He was meditating. Fa'Kira looked down at Cerbus and smiled. "Stay. I'll be right back." she told him. Cerbus barked, and wagged his tail, as he sat down, near the pillar.

Fa'Kira looked up, and began to spin her staff, as she did, she leaped high into the air, calling on her abilities. She seemed to glide, as she flew upwards, her foot lightly touching the earth and stone, before flying upwards once again, until she reached the top. There was barely room, once she got there, and she snuggled down close to Na'Zine, staring.

A few moments passed, and then Na'Zine, frowned for a moment, before slowly openeing his eyes. When he saw Kira there, he gave her a smile.

"Well?" he asked, his deep voice seemed to vibrate within the walls he had created. Kira quickly relayed to him the events of what had happened after he left. He sat quietly, and nodded as he listened. He then looked at her.

"Three hours hmm? Shall we spend them resting..or enjoying whats left of our 'vacation?' he asked her. She grinned. "THE CARNIVAL!" she replied. Besides, I dont want to walk if I dont have to. Na'Zine nodded. "Well then, in that case, lets get going."

With a gesture, he created a huge slide, from where he was back down to the ground. Kira gave a yell as she slid down it, followed by Na'Zine who then removed the pillar, leaving the grounds as they had been when he had entered.

Hand in hand, they headed back for the carnival, and all of its rewards. They would pick up a few items, and a horse for the travels. They would be back in plenty of time for the party.

TAG:ANY
  16. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi stared at the ground, still intently listening to every word Destios said. In the back of her mind, the light user began to regret ever coming. She mentally prayed to Luminos to ask for strength to get through the task at hand. All hope of ever returning home with T'aren was now gone.

After Destios disappeared, Bresaadi took a moment to sit and think to her herself about what the Immortals were asking of them. She sighed and shook her head. These next few weeks, months, and years were going to be very long.

Bresaadi stood from her seat and found T'aren, slowly approaching him.

Tag: T'aren
  17. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    **GM Approved**

Name: Kara
    Sex: Female
    Height: 5' 5"
    Physical Build: Average height and slender, slightly muscular
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Element: Water
    Weapons: Staff
    Armor: Light
    Companion: None
    Bio:

Born to a loving and caring single mother, Kara grew up under pleasant circumstances, her home resting upon an open field of a seemingly endless plain of grass. It was on these grounds that she developed her use in the element of water under her instructor, Syidoh.

Syidoh was an elder widower who had no family left since the death of his wife, and was a water elemental as well. When he took in Kara as his student, he felt a purpose in life once again, and treated her as his own daughter. Kara also looked up to him as a father figure, for she had not had such a man in her life.

For ten years he taught her, and for ten years her powers grew. Now she hopes to use her abilities for the good of mankind.
  18. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Kara

The blue skies were as clear as ever, and not a puffy white cloud was in sight, paving the way for the brilliant sun that shone down on the hot sandy ground of the Gladiatorial Arena?s grounds, scorching to the unwelcome touch of bare skin. Beads of sweat were beginning to manifest on Kara?s forehead, and she had participated in no physical activities so far. Over the years, though, she had become accustomed to such unpleasant circumstances, no small amount of thanks to her rigorous training under her master, Syidoh.

She had been shopping for groceries around town when she had heard of the Gladiatorial Tournament, a contest featuring some of the world?s strongest warriors. Intrigued, Kara stopped by to watch, not being expected home until the next day anyway, for confidential purposes. It was an astonishing sight, to say the least. Warriors battling each other for pride, glory, and fame. She shook her head at the thought. That was all they cared about these days. Rather than being true heroes, assisting those who were in need, they were here, battling for what they desired. But yet there she sat, watching intently at the ongoing battles. She was pleased to see that women were involved as well, and not just the men were getting the attention of the awe-struck crowd.

After the Tournament, Kara was much too tired to travel any longer, so she decided that she would camp out there for the night. After a calm and comfortable rest, Kara was surprised to wake up to a note that summoned her to the back of the Arena. She smelled something fishy, but nevertheless she traveled to her destination out of sheer curiosity.

After listening to the speech of the Goddess of Destiny, Kara couldn?t believe her ears. She had heard the tales of the Immortals. That only an Immortal could be killed by another Immortal. Was this... monster capable of such a feat, if it was a monster at all? Could such destruction be cast upon the world, with no one strong enough to prevent such an occurrence? No. It would be stopped. And Kara would have a hand in preventing such a doom from her homeland, even if it meant making some sacrifices... even the ultimate one.

She looked around at her companions, still curious as to why she was summoned. Why was she so curious all the time? She smiled as she knew the answer before she had asked herself the question. Her mother.

Kara wasn?t sure if someone would come talk to her or not. Often a haughty male would attempt to grab her attention with a lame pick-up line, but she would do her best to ignore them. Not one to start conversations, she sat and waited, still a bit uncomfortable in the presence of an Immortal.

Tag: Any
  19. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: As ticopuma does not wish to leave, but is currently busy...I am taking temporary control over Y'amer.

Y'amer S'ap IC:

Y'amer turned away from where Destios had once stood and scratched his head once. So they were to destroy some...thing that even the Immortals were not sure they could defeat? Uh-oh.

The plants elemental didn't like the idea too much, but he had accepted the journey because he really had no other choice and plus, he wanted to protect the world and everyone in it...even if they all warred. Hopefully, one day, that would all change.

Mentally sighing, Y'amer spotted someone new that had been invited to the group and had listened to the Goddess of Destiny moments before.

"Hello there, I'm Y'amer S'ap. And you are?" he asked, holding out his hand to the dark skinned woman.

Tag: Kara
  20. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6

Just as the water elemental prepared to leave her seat to garner a bit of rest for the next few hours, another fellow group-member strolled up to her, extending his hand for her to shake.

"Hello there, I'm Y'amer S'ap. And you are?"

Hmph. No lame pick-up line this time? No wink with a sly grin? This was a situation that Kara rarely stumbled upon. Yet there he was, Y'amer S'ap, hair colored with hundreds of different shades of green, adorned in armor decorated with various plants, and a bit handsome to boot. No doubt a plant elemental. As far as Kara knew, her family had no ties with the plant clans, thus there was no bad blood between them.

With slight reluctance, but not showing it at all, Kara shook the man's hand gently. "Call me Kara," she said, smiling. Again, not one to instigate a conversation, Kara awaited a response from the plant elemental.

Tag: Darth_Elu
  21. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Fa'Kira & Na'Zine

As it seemed as if no one else would join them, Fa'Kira and Na'Zine spent two hours enjoying themselves. They ate, and enjoyed the festival, having fun, and enjoying the sites. After the second hour, they began to pack for their trip.

They replaced their leaky tent with a new one, brough a horse, and a few other items that they felt would be useful in the travels. The normal items the would need to survive. Once done, they headed back for the others, laughing together as they munched on a few sweetstuffs. Even Cerbus was enjoying himself, his tail wagging like mad, as he played with his new toy, as he followed them back.

Once they made it back to the others, they would rest abit, before the third hour came, and it would be time to leave.

TAG:Anyone
  22. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I'll wait a tiny bit longer as I know of a few people wanting to join.

Y'amer S'ap IC:

Y'amer smiled toward Kara, "Nice to meet you. You all ready for the journey? I don't need much right now, so I'm pretty much ready," a pause, "you're a water elemental right?"

Tag: Kara
  23. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Davinoth Creerond

Davinoth brushed his white hair out of his eyes, and played havoc with the tan-colored sand at his feet. The power to control even a small breeze brought simple entertainment to Creerond's eyes. The sand danced and swirled, but he quickly stopped as an interest in what he was doing was developed.

Impressions are better left to Immortals and Politicians, Davinoth thought to himself. He travelled slowly down towards a small stream. The blue-green waters flowed slowly, and Davinoth stripped the waist. He tightened his money pouch, and placed his katana atop the armor he had removed. After removing his shoes, he stepped in the water. It felt warm, and the creek bottom was thick and slippery with algae. The current moved slowly, and as the water got deeper he felt less and less of it.

The thunder elementalist dove under the water, refreshing himself. Several brightly colored fish swam promptly away from him, disappearing into the cloudy waters. His thoughts slowly drifted to his family, far away in the mountains, awaiting his return. I suppose they'll have a little longer to wait then expected.

He resurfaced and headed back for dry land, still deep in thought. Dressed once more, he tucked his Katana in his belt and took a seat on a large rock, allowing the sun to dry him.

Tag: Any
  24. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6

The plant elemental smiled, soft dimples appearing in his cheeks as he did. "Nice to meet you. You all ready for the journey? I don't need much right now, so I'm pretty much ready. You're a water elemental right?"

Kara chuckled slightly. "Is it that obvious?" she asked, jokingly. She brushed a bang that had fallen in front of her face back behind her ear, a serious look returning to her face. "You know, I'm kind of nervous about all of this. I've had plenty of training, enough that should make me feel at least slightly comfortable, but I've never been involved with anything this crucial before." She took a breath and sighed. "If it is what the Immortals think it is."

Tag: Elu
  25. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name: Reven Thunderhammer
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6"6'
    Physical Build: Muscular (Bulky)
    Eye Color: Green hazel
    Hair Color: Black (Long and Braided)
    Element: Thunder
    Weapons: war-hammer, Throwing Hammer.
    Armor: Adequate Armor
    Companion: None
    Bio:

Reven comes from a shattered tribe of nomads that worship (almost exclusively) Voltego, the god of thunder. His tribe specializes in the use of Hammers in combat, and Reven is part of the Head Family. So Reven has had some of the best training with Hammers around. Extremely skillful in his use of the War-hammer in melee combat, but only adequate in throwing hammers.

Reven has reached the age of maturity within his tribe, and now must go on a discovery quest. Reven is supposed to come back to the tribe in about a year and tell the elders what he has experienced. If they don't think it is enough, he must go out again.

A natural Leader, Reven is the first one to step up and take control of a situation. Cunning and sly Reven won't take any unnecessary risks.

And so Reven left his home village to experience the world, all of its risks and its pleasures.

this is my character i'll post my char intro after i clear something up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.