main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    Reven came out of his hiding place, his brow showing how worried he was. How were they supposed to defeat that monster? Reven also looked worried at the scroll that person got? Did that have his name on it? Obviously the Goddess knew he was there, it was probably his destiny. Reven snorted at that thought, Destiny. Before this weird conversatuion he had thought his job was to enjoy life. But oh well, all he coudl do now as do his appointed duty even if it wasn't to his favorite god. Reven decided to follow the man with the scroll, he needed to know if his name was on that. If not, it wasn't his divine task. Reven walked up behind that person and tapped him on the shoulder, he was tense half-waiting for an attack as whispered into his ear.

"Hey Bud" Reven whispered into his ear "Is the name Reven Thunderhammer on that list?

Reven waited for an answer silently, he also waited for the person to turn around. Reven was that stealthy so he knew he was probably heard as he followed the man.

tag: GM

2. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: it should say he wasn't that stealthy.

<( " )> (> " )> <( " <)

wasting time because it wont let me post..

3. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Darstina Wolfswift

Darstina had her arms folded the entire time, her crimson silk gown and gold thin belt hanging around her waist showed off much of the dangerous curves of her body, the end pooling around her feet. The extreme dip in the neckline was usually too much, but the woman didn't care much about it. She listened intently to Destios, her deep green eyes watching the Goddess with slightly wide eyes.

No words could come out of Darstina's lips after the Goddess disappeared. She had given them three hours in the town before setting off.

Already?! Wow, they sure know how to pick 'em.

She shook her head. She should have been more aware when the Gods and Goddess gave her that mental test just before the tournament. So that's what it was for.

Darstina pulled her thick braid over her shoulder and pulled the ribbon out, letting the long, straight and silky red strands cascading down her shoulders and back. Soon she found herself twisting a small strand of hair in her hand. She usually did this when she either very confused or very overwhelmed. That and she played with her element.

The woman stood silent for a moment, barely taking notice of a newcomer appearing and coming up behind the man who had the list. She didn't know his name and didn't really care to. In all due time, she was sure she'd know everyone in the "fellowship". For now, she decided to relax and prepare in town.

Darstina moved passed the small crowd wanting to leave or talk, her hips moving gracefully as she walked on, heading into town. Upon reaching it, she slowed her walk and looked at the shops, hoping to buy some things she would be needing for their quest.

Tag: Anyone

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: GM Note: I've decided that I have taken temporary control of all characters not being used from players in the past that have disappeared. I'll make a list of who later as well as post as them later. If I am informed that they have dropped out...then I take permanent control and can do what I see fit with my new characters. Also I will have the journey start tomorrow. ;)

Y'amer S'ap IC:

Y'amer laughed and grinned at her more rhetorical question, "Yeah. All the blue gives it away!"

The good-natured plants elemental smiled until Kara spoke more. Here, even Y'amer's facce grew serious. "Yeah...I understand that. And I'm not in all that much fighting, though I did finish in second place in the Tournament in the Arena earlier."

He faced Kara once more and tried to keep a happy face on, "I bet that's got to count for something, no?"

Tag: Kara, Anyone Else to keep interaction alive

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak scratched Tahmores behind the ears and then heard footsteps of a person following behind him, Tahmores watched the newcomer quietly. No growling, but no tail wag either.

Siyamak turned around as the person whispered in his ear, but not catching him off guard. Took more than that to catch a Death soldier off guard.

"Reven Thunderhammer? I'm guessing you're a thunder element by the name."

Siyamak glanced at the scroll and read through the names, spotting Reven's within a few moments near the bottom.

"Yes, you're on here. Welcome to the group, you better prepare if you need to. Otherwise just hang in there, everyone will be ready soon enough I'm sure. I am already."

Tag: Reven, Anyone Else

5. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC: Reven

"No i'm all ready, i'm on a journey to experiance life so everything i need is in my back pack." Reven said and sat down, and speah his palms apart. This excersice was to teach him control over his powers. What he had to do was make lightning form between his hands, then wrap them around his hands then around his arms. Eventually he was supposed to make little symbols and what not with the lightning but Reven was that good yet. Sometimes he had trouble forming them around his hands. But not today, he got them all the way around his arms before the strain got a little too much for just an excersise. So he released the lightning and sat down to rest for a second.

tag: GM and people waiting

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    T'aren Vuushko IC:

T'aren sat deep in thought after Destios departed. It was, after all, a lot to take in and absorb. So, the Immortals wanted them, their new mortal champions, to go after some monster that could be immortal and slay it. Fun.

T'aren shook himself out of his thoughts and looked up to see Bresaadi approaching him, he smiled. Bresaadi, if there was at least one light left in this world, it was her.

"Bresaadi," he acknowledged with a soft voice, "what do you make of this news?"

Tag: Bresaadi, Anyone Else

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak idly stood by with Tahmores and watched Reven do some Thunder elemental exercise or maybe his own personal one, who knew.

"Impressive," he said simply. He half mocked that, Death was a superior element and yet...he half meant it. This man could control thunder and lightning to an extent, Siyamak couldn't at all. It was truly marvelous. And...Siyamak knew deep down that Death wasn't superior, no one element was. They were all equal.

And now came the time to fight his "programming" that he had only half-heard anyway and socialize more openly with other elemental people.

Tag: Reven, Anyone Else

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: And here is the list of people I have taken temporary control of, quite possibly permanent.

Temporary Controlled Characters:

Character: Y'amer S'ap, Element: Plants, Player: ticopuma, Status: Coming Back Eventually

Character: Derk, Element: Fire, Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Unknown

Character: Noir, Element: Darkness, Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Unknown

Character: Sylwyn Tyr'aear, Element: Water, Player: Schoolgirl_Bounty, Status: Unknown

Character: Thorr Prenn, Element: Life, Player: MASTERPRENN, Status: Coming Back on August 24th

Character: Girren, Element: Water, Player: FadedRequiem, Status: Unknown

Character: Traya Noik, Element: Wind, Player: Dahlia_Santary, Status: Unknown

Character: Magnus Thorliefson, Element: Fire, Player: Penguinator-176, Status: Unknown

Character: T'aren Vuushko, Element: Wind, Player: Dark-Enigma, Status: Unknown

Character: Adric Kay, Element: Earth, Player: dontlookatmethatway, Status: Unknown

Character: Soleil Azar, Element: Plants, Player: JediMasterAnne, Status: Unknown

Character: Raine Yubari, Element: Darkness, Player: Darth_Joesha, Status: Unknown

Character: Surius Maiestas, Element: Thunder, Player: Darth-Vassago, Status: Possible Permanent Control

Character: Dalix Eci, Element: Ice, Player: DarthValorous, Status: Unknown

OOC: PM's are being sent now.

Permanently Controlled Characters By GM:

Character: Albert Frost, Element: Ice, Former Player: Imperial_Hammer, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

8. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

"Bresaadi," he acknowledged with a soft voice, "what do you make of this news?"

Bresaadi looked down at T'aren's blue eyes, not able to even smile at him.

"I'm speechless. I really do not know what to say. How could this be true? How can there be a monster out there that is able to kill the Immortals?"

The Light user sighed, watching T'aren with silent eyes. "I don't think we can get through this task. Just the thought of it scares me."

Tag: T'aren

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    T'aren Vuushko IC:

T'aren quietly stood up from where he sat and hugged Bresaadi to him suddenly and gently.

"I'm scared too, Bresaadi. I do not know what our future will be. I also don't really know what to say about all this, but we'll have to do our best I suppose."

The Wind Clansmen sighed and looked around at the other people uncertainly.

"I am not entirely certain of all our companions either, maybe not that bad, but..."

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Fa'Kira and Na'Zine
    Behind the Areana, Waiting for the crud to hit the fans...

Fa'Kira and Na'Zine had returned from their excursions, with a small horse, and a few extra things ready to go. They reached the area, and those who were there looked bored to tears. Fa'Kira laughed softly and pounted out the illusionist to Na'Zine, who was busy snoring in a hamock he had made in the trees.

"Sounds like a good idea actually." Na'Zine said chuckling softly. With Cerbus happily checking out the new creature, who was now with them, Naz and Kira lead their animals over to a small patch of grass. Sitting down, they leaned against each other. Kira placed her staff next to her, as she snuggled down, and quickly fell asleep.

Na'Zine simply smiled, as he went into his meditations, wondering what this newest adventure of theirs was going to unfold.

TAG: ANYONE

OOC:
    LETS GET GOING!!!!

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: And here is an already updated list of people I have taken temporary control of, quite possibly permanent.

Character: Y'amer S'ap, Element: Plants, Player: ticopuma, Status: Coming Back Eventually

Character: Derk, Element: Fire, Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Unknown

Character: Noir, Element: Darkness, Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Unknown

Character: Sylwyn Tyr'aear, Element: Water, Player: Schoolgirl_Bounty, Status: Unknown

Character: Thorr Prenn, Element: Life, Player: MASTERPRENN, Status: Coming Back on August 24th

Character: Magnus Thorliefson, Element: Fire, Player: Penguinator-176, Status: Unknown

Character: Adric Kay, Element: Earth, Player: dontlookatmethatway, Status: Unknown

Character: Soleil Azar, Element: Plants, Player: JediMasterAnne, Status: Unknown

Character: Surius Maiestas, Element: Thunder, Player: Darth-Vassago, Status: Possible Permanent Control

Character: Albert Frost, Element: Ice, Former Player: Imperial_Hammer, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

Character: Raine Yubari, Element: Darkness, Former Player: Darth_Joesha, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

12. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi's bright blue eyes followed T'aren as he stood from the chair that had appeared before the meeting with Destios. He placed his arms around her and pulled her into a warm embrace. She looked up in his blue eyes, putting her arms around him.

"I am not entirely certain of all our companions either, maybe not that bad, but..."

The light user nodded in agreement, watching his eyes wander around across the group.

"I know what you mean, T'aren." She looked around for a moment before looking back up at T'aren who held her safely in his arms.

"We should probably continue this discussion in town while we get some supplies and prepare." She said with a soft smile.

Tag: T'aren

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Updated list coming later today and...

T'aren Vuushko IC:

"I agree," replied T'aren as he quietly kissed Bresaadi on the forehead and moved with her toward Tera City, one arm around her protectively.

Soon enough they had done their business within the Earth town and came back to the spot behind the Arena with everyone else. It was time. T'aren took a deep breath and held Bresaadi close to him still.

When his name was called out he answered with a "Yes, I'm here and ready."

Tag: Bresaadi, Siyamak, Everyone

GM Note: I am now stating that we begin our journey today, the 3 hour preparation is over. Just say what you've gotten in Tera City or a quick recap over what you did if you didn't go grab anything.

Everyone is behind the arena and standing before Siyamak Damia who holds the Scroll of Names.

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak rested the time away until the three hours had passed and everyone had returned to the spot behind the Arena. The journey was ready to begin. Only one final thing remained before it happened.

The Death clansmen held up the Scroll of Names given to him by Destios, the Goddess of Destiny, and began reading off everyone's names to make sure they were there. Everyone was.

When he got to his own name, he said, "Siyamak Damia...Well, of course I'm here."

When that was done, the Scroll of Names disappeared into thin air, giving a surprise to the soldier. Siyamak regained himself then looked out at everyone else while patting Tahmores.

"Uh, I guess we're off. Let's go," he announced before turning to the Wind woman, Traya.

"Here we go, huh?"

Tag: Traya, Everyone Else

Traya Noik IC:

Traya nodded toward Siyamak, "Guess so." And with that she and everyone else began taking their first steps out of Tera City and onward, further into Earth Territory and beginnning their quest for the Immortals. One they might not come back from.

Soon the group interactions would also begin and that in itself would be interesting.

Tag: Everyone

14. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC: Reven Thunderhammer

Reven sprinted to the head of the group he'd always like it at the head, he was more kikely to see new things or discover new paths. Reven was energized from his little power excersise, sometimes it didn't tire him out but most of the time it did, he'd just gotten lucky today. He looked around to see who else was at the head of the group...

tag: People at the head of the group

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi stood near T'aren, silently looking over the items they got while in town. Food supplies for the two of them, for Aisrim and some for Miet, some water pouches, and two daggers, one for T'aren and one for Bresaadi. The Light user's swords were cleaned and sharpened while in town and were now resting safely in the two sheaths on both hips.

Bresaadi watched the man who had the list step forward and begin to call off the names on the paper.

"Bresaadi Droverson?

"I am here." She said simply, waiting for the others to be called.

Finally when all the names were called and everyone was there, they headed out, leaving Tera City. Bresaadi and T'aren walked side-by-side near the front of the line and spoke in quiet tones to each other.

Tag: T'aren and Everyone

IC as Darstina Wolfswift

Darstina bought fresh supplies of food, water, and anything else she would need, including fixing up her long sword and her short dagger hanging from both hips. She then headed back to the rest of the group and listened to the man calling out the names of the people involved in the group.

"Darstina Wolfswift?"

Darstina rested her hand on her hip, her dark red hair blowing gently in the breeze and her deep green eyes watching the man.

"Right here."

Darstina was still dressed in the silk red gown for she was able and used to traveling long journeys, and sometimes fighting in gowns.

Soon the list of names was done and the paper was soon to disappear afterward, which came to everyone's surprise, except those that weren't paying any attention.

"Uh, I guess we're off. Let's go,"

Darstina followed the group, staying near the back of the line. She kept an eye on the others, as she always did when entering a new group before finally getting to know them. Especially the water users. Water users. The one group that hunted down her family, nearly killing herself. Of course she was very little when it happened, but it still happened, making her become adopted into another fire clan family.

The woman continued on along the path being carved out by the group, every once and a while lifting her hand up a bit and allowing a small ball of fire form in her hand and warm her skin up. After all, fire did feel good along the tan skin.

Tag: Anyone

16. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Kara

Three long hours of pointless promenading had finally come to pass, and Kara was ready for its end for quite a while. Though only a few minutes were dedicated to stocking up on supplies and food, the majority of the time was spent on unpractical wandering.

Only a minute after Kara had arrived behing the arena, her name was called out by another Immortal, not the one who had spoken to them earlier, who was holding a list of names.

"Here," she said, just audible enough for the Immortal to hear (she guessed).

After all the names had been called, the warriors began to exit the arena and the city, headed for an epic quest to save the earth from a powerful and sinister being. Would she come back alive? Only time would tell...

Tag: Any

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Reynar, Siyamak is a mortal too. A Death clansmen. lol ;) Though I'm sure he appreciates the thought. :p

Now everyone, begin interacting as we travel along, don't worry it won't last long before I skip us ahead some distance. The traveling is a bunch of interaction and overcoming a few simple things I toss in along the way if you haven't guessed already. :p Oh, and FEEL FREE TO TAG GM CHARACTERS aka those on the list I've been updating!

And now that we've reached further into Earth Territory and begun the quest, here is another Immortal Quote for all of you.

Geonos, God of Earth: Amusing how far a solid determination and hardened spirit can take you, young one. I love to see these kind of mortals thrive, and thrive they do.

Date: July 28th-
    Time: 11:30 a.m.

Siyamak Damia and Traya Noik IC:

Siyamak and Traya talked as they walked with each other in the middle of the group about mostly nonsense stuff, with Tahmores following close behind. Siyamak looked around as he did, what a group. What a group indeed.

Noticing the Gladiatorial Tournament winner nearby he called over.

"Na'Zine right? Congratulations again on your victory the previous day. I see you spent your money well." Siyamak had noticed the horse he had with him that seemed to take to the earth elemental the way a horse would take to a new owner. Alright, but still a bit uncertain.

Traya also nodded toward him, "Yes, congratulations...and nice dog you have with you."

Tahmores was currently watching the dog as he walked behind his master, uncertain.

Tag: Na'Zine, Anyone Else

T'aren Vuushko IC:

T'aren quietly handed a small carrot to his rabbit Miet who sat perched upon his shoulder for the time being as the group now finally moved together out of Tera City and into further Earth Territory. It had begun.

"I wonder what this temple we have to destroy looks like," pondered the wind elemental, "what do you think Bresaadi?"

Thorr Prenn:

Thorr, a life elemental at heart, was walking not far from where T'aren and Bresaadi were and heard T'aren's question while he had been observing Miet. It had been some time since he had seen a trained rabbit, what with the journey to Tera City and all.

"Probably demonic looking and rooted with death," a glance toward Siyamak and an added whisper, "no offense to that guy of course."

Tag: Bresaadi, T'aren, Anyone Else

Raine Yubari IC:

Raine walked with the group near the back, displeased that she had to leave her servants behind in Tera City to find their own way home. She had liked being chosen for such an important quest, but a noble should not be without servants! And to be forced to walk with such a group? She sighed and tried not to dwell upon the matter.

Seeing a fire woman warming her skin walking along, she smirked and quietly manipulated an orb of darkness around it, eventually choking it out with just the pure darkness.

Upon gaining her attention from that, Raine smirked again. "I see you're just as...apprehensive about all this as I am. Good to see I'm not alone in that regard."

Tag: Darstina, Anyone Else

18. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Updated List again.

Character: Soleil Azar, Element: Plants, Player: JediMasterAnne, Status: Possible Permanent Control

Character: Raine Yubari, Element: Darkness, Former Player: Darth_Joesha, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

Character: Derk, Element: Fire, Former Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

Character: Noir, Element: Darkness, Former Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

Character: Adric Kay, Element: Earth, Former Player: dontlookatmethatway, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Fa'Kira and Na'Zine
    On the Road again...

Fa'Kira pouted, as she felt a hand gently shake her awake. She slowly cracked open an eye. "What now?" she asked, shielding her eyes as she sat up. Na'Zine chuckled softly. "Get up, they are preparing to leave...finally." He stood up, and held out a hand, helping Kira to her feet. Fa'Kira smiled, as Cerbus came up behind her, wagging his tail hapilly.

They listened as the girl..who seemed to have been made current leader, called out names. Then they started off. Na'Zine led the horse more towards the side of the group, as Fa'Kira walked nearby. She held her staff in one hand, as Cerbus walked between she and Na'Zine.

Someone called out to Na'Zine. Both of them ran thru names in their minds as the person .. um Siyamak spoke to Na'Zine.

"Na'Zine right? Congratulations again on your victory the previous day. I see you spent your money well." they stated, nodding towards the horse. Na'Zine nodded. "Thank you. Since we have no idea just HOW long this journey was, it seemed reasonable." he said with a slight grin.

Traya also nodded toward him, "Yes, congratulations...and nice dog you have with you."

Ni'Zine smiled, as Fa'Kira spoke up. "Thanks. Cerbus is with me actually. But he and Na'Zine seem to get along well." she said with a grin." She reached up, and patted the horse gently on his nose. The Horse bobbed his head, and nuzzled her hands, as she gave him an apple. "Names Fa'Kira." she added as she smiled, walking alongside.

Tag:Traya, Siyamak, anyone else

20. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    Reven took confident strides on his journey to where ever he was going.

I don't even know where i'm going Reven thought as he continued to walk along the path. He walked up beside him and said

"Hey where are we going again?" Reven asked, feeling a little stupid asking where tehy were going.

tag: Saiyamek

21. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    GM APPROVED!!!

Name: Nevatar
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'0"
    Physical Build: Muscular, but not huge
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Black
    Element: Darkness
    Weapons: Two-sided sword, small knife
    Armor: Light (leather)
    Companion: none
    Bio: Not much is known about where exactly Nevatar of the Realm of Darkness came from. He was found as an infant, abandoned on the outskirts of a small town in the Realm of Darkness. He was raised in a surrogate family, and at the age of ten he began working with his "father" as a swordsmith. He became skilled in the trade, making many various types of swords. When he turned 14, his powers began to manifest. The community in which Nevatar lived, however, despised elementals. His guardians, fearing for their "adopted" son's life, sent him off into the less-populated areas of the Realm of Darkness.
    Nevatar went about, working as a sword repairman of sorts, fixing weaponry in whatever village he was happening upon. It was during this time that Nevatar began to learn how to utilize his gifts. He could clothe himself in a shroud of shadow, perfect for when hiding. Besides this, though, he can do very little with his powers. But, his life in the wild has enhanced his skill in combat, adapting many methods the creatures he lived among used.
    When he turned 24, he was summoned by the Darkness elementals. When Nevatar and the Elementals met, they told the man that he would be going to Tera City, to represent their Realm during the fights. He would be a spectator, to Nevatar's dismay, mostly watching the events.

I'll construct an opening post for the character, and hopefully have it up tonight. [face_praying]

D_N :cool:

22. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi walked on with T'aren at her side, Miet on his shoulder, and Aisrim gliding just above the two, occansionally dropping down gracefully on Bresaadi's arm.

"I wonder what this temple we have to destroy looks like," pondered the wind elemental, "what do you think Bresaadi?"

Bresaadi opened her mouth to answer when...

"Probably demonic looking and rooted with death," a glance toward Siyamak and an added whisper, "no offense to that guy of course."

She looked in the direction of Siyamak after the man who interrupted spoke of him; the one who was calling off the names on the list. So he was part of the Death Clan. The Light user never thought she'd be coming face-to-face with a Death clansmen.

"If what Destios said was right, I believe it will look just like that. Roots and vines of evil surrounding and a dark shadow looming above."

Tag: T'aren and Thorr

IC as Darstina Wolfswift

Darstina continued to play the ball of fire in her hand, letting it heat her skin. Before she knew it a dark cloud like shadow formed around it, smothering it until smoke rose up. Turning her dark eyes to find the person who put her fire out.

"I see you're just as...apprehensive about all this as I am. Good to see I'm not alone in that regard."

"Indeed." The fire user replied darkly.

In her land, the land of Fire users, it was considered offensive to disrupt one's power. She decided not to tell the Darkness user what she did. Now wasn't the time to make enemies.

Tag: Raine and Everyone

23. Darph_Nader

Darph_Nader Jedi Master star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    OOC: If I messed something up (I usually do on opening posts), tell me. [face_worried]

IC NEVATAR:

Darkness. It was the Realm he had come from. His only companion throughout his lonely life.

A tall figure was striding across the marketplace outside the arena, scanning people's wares and whatnot. The diverse smells of the marketplace, from strong ales to eateries, all of them assailed the man. The murmur of voices droned into his ears. People bumped into his form as they hurried this way and that, not caring what was in their way. Laughter, of both young and old, was heard.

Inexplicably, surrounding this man, was a shroud of darkness, almost as if the light had fled from his presence. This man was Nevatar of the Darkness Realm.

--- --- ---

His life had been a lonely one. After being raised in a caring family, they sent him away. He was forced to live on his own in the wilderness, wandering all over the Realm. He longed for a companion, even a shadow of a friend in those first years alone, but found none. But those years hardened him. He became bitter, keeping himself isolated from the rest of the villages, only entering them when he needed provision he could not get in the wild. During his few visits to the villages, he would gain a small bit of money by repairing swords. But then they caught up with him.

Nevatar didn't know how exactly they found him. But that wasn't the important thing - they wanted to talk to him.

Those of high status in the Darkness Realm summoned Nevatar into their presence. They wanted him to represent their Realm in the games that were about to begin. So, begrudgingly, Nevatar departed for the games.

The games had gone as usual - except for this gathering's peculiarity - with each Realm (or, whichever was present) battling the other through gladiatorial games. But, there was something different. Nevatar eventually learned that there was a quest. It was very secretive, until the victors had finished the games.

He learned through a striking piece of fate. He was called by the officials to join the group, and was told of the quest. The surprising piece of information, to Nevatar, was that he would be accompanying them. It made perfect sense - he could not refuse the order given to him to go to the games, and he would never have gone to the event of his own free will.

--- --- --- ---

The time in the markets had passed, and the group was finally leaving. The group was filled with various people, male and female, from the different Realms across the land. A man, a Death clansman, read off the names, and they began their journey.

Nevatar had brought up the rear, using what he could muster of his Darkness powers to create a shadow around himself. It didn't completely obscure him, it just made the area around him dimmer than the rest of the space.

After a fair bit of walking, he felt lonely. It was something Nevatar felt somewhat embarrassed of, even though no one knew. He had lived alone, and when he was alone, with no one around for miles, he was never lonely. But to have a group of people so close, it seemed to be entirely different.

He looked over the group again from underneath his unkept black hair, through his red eyes. His scabbard clinked against the metal straps on his boots. He placed his hand on the hilt of his dual-edged sword, and kept it there for a long time. He had made the sword, one of the last he had made before he was left alone in the wilderness.

The urge to talk rose strong in Nevatar. But he didn't. He couldn't. He'd barely talked to anyone in such a long time. He brought the shadows closer to himself. He'd been alone this long, maybe fate had meant to keep him alone all of his life.

TAG: anyone

D_N :cool:

24. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    Reven dropped back from the head of the group, it looked like siyamek wanted to think to himself. He turned around and saw an area darker then the rest, and walked towords it, summoning a (small) bolt of lightning power. He let if go like a whip, using fine control he started to wrap it around the shadow, after it was done wrapping he planned to try to pull it closer to him without damaging what ever is inside.

Tag:Nevatar

OOC: this post was hard trying not to GodMod

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia & Traya Noik IC:

Location -Earth Territory
    Time: 11:32 a.m.

Siyamak nodded, "I agree. Reasonable move. I did nothing because I'm used to unknown length marches and I figured I would get more of anything I needed later on."

Siyamak briefly glanced back as the one known as Reven asked him his question, to which the Death clansmen raised an eyebrow but shrugged off.

"First of all, we're headed toward the Wild Frontier to discover some kind of temple and destroy it."

Unfortunately, he wasn't sure Reven had heard as the man was already retreating to the back of the group to go talk with someone else. Siyamak shrugged.

"Some people, huh?" joked Traya, which prompted a small smile from Siyamak.

The Wind clanswomen then looked over to the woman with Na'Zine as she spoke up about her dog, Cerbus. Traya smiled, "Well it's a pretty dog."

A bark of playfulness and Traya turned to look at Tahmores who was barking at some birds going by, "And there's another pretty dog. What luck, and with that man's rabbit, we'll definitely be safe." She said while nodding toward T'aren with his pet rabbit on his shoulder. She was just being playful and hoped no offense would come from it.

Traya quietly looked over, back to the one known as Fa'Kira, "Nice to meet you, I'm Traya."

Tag: Na'Zine, Fa'Kira, T'aren, Reven, Anyone Else

T'aren Vuushko & Thorr Prenn IC:

"If what Destios said was right, I believe it will look just like that. Roots and vines of evil surrounding and a dark shadow looming above."

T'aren smiled at the words of Bresaadi. Just like a light elemental to describe evil to have a dark shadow. It was, to say the least, cute.

"You may be right, who knows what we'll see of it, Bresaadi and uh...?"

"Thorr. Thorr Prenn, life elemental and ranger."

"I see. Well, we shall see then Thorr. By the way, I am T'aren and this is Bresaadi," he said simply, "I bet no winds dare find themselves around the temple. The air will be as dead as a corpse."

"We shall see, T'aren," mocked Thorr playfully.

T'aren laughed a "Ha ha" sort of laugh and then looked behind to where a woman joked about Miet and some dogs being around, thus making them safe.

"Hey now, Miet can come in quite handy. We are safe, she could probably take us all on and win," he said with a smile.

Normally he might have been a little irritated at the joke, even playfully, but he knew she was another Wind elemental so he returned in kind. Played along with it.

Tag: Bresaadi, Thorr, Traya, Anyone Else

Raine Yubari, Derk, & Surius Maiestas IC:

Raine smiled toward the Fire woman, "Now, now, don't get angry. I was just simply trying to be friendly. So, tell me..."

The woman of Darkness however was cut off at that moment by the voice of a man approaching the two of them.

"This lady of darkness troubling you?" asked Derk toward Darstina. A fire clansman to help a fire clanswoman.

Raine merely raised an eyebrow as they all walked along. Ganging up on me? Typical. The in-fighting begins already.

Derk glared toward Raine as he awaited a response from Darstina only to have yet another voice speak up briefly as a warning.

"Don't fight, we'll need everyone for the future. Unless you want us all to die from this...thing. Remember?" came a quiet voice of some strength. Surius Maiestas, a thunder elemental.

Tag: Darstina, Anyone Else

Sylwyn Tyr'aear IC:

Sylwyn, the water elemental quietly watched everyone. She was pleased to see some getting along and a little nervous about some others. However, she decided talk would probably be needed.

Glancing around she spotted a familiar face walking amongst them all. Davinoth Creerond.

She gracefully moved over to him and greeted him as they walked, "Hello Davinoth, been a while. Sorry about the fight in the Tournament, but had to do what we had to do, right?"

Tag: Davinoth

Soleil Azar IC:

Soleil quietly watched Reven's actions toward the darker spot among t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.