main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    GM Approved Character Sheet:

Name: Surius Maiestas

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3"

Physical Build: A man with a build of agility, but moreso strength and toughness. His build is not that of herculean proportions, but it is above average with a chiseled physique.

Eye Color: Grey, almost shnning silver at times.

Hair Color: Platinum.

Element: Thunder.

Weapons: A large sword that he keeps sheathed behind his back. A strong shield, used for combat, that is also kept behind his back. Upon the shield is a large lightning bolt emblem, though it is worn by now. The same emblem appears on the hilt of his sword. Gauntlets, used in combat. He also carries with him a staff.

Armor: Moderate. (Along with his gaunlets, he has a basic chainmail shirt covered by a black leather over-suit, lined with studs on each side. During a battle, he wears a breast-plate. Though this armor provides ample protection, it was designed not to restrict his movement too much. He carries with him a helmet that he has been known to wear during combat, and also when ridding his steed. The helmet, along with his armor, has a glazed black finish with a gold trim. Trailing off the back of the helmet is a white mane. In the middle of the breast-plate is the same emblem that is seen upon the hilt of his sword, and his shield. From mid-waist down he wears black trousers, and basic armor [following the same scheme as the upper] follows. Nothing too heavy, or anything that would hinder his movement. Enough to fend off a basic attack. His boots extend to about mid-calf, and are fastend with multiple buckles.)

Image Here

Companion: A black steed, Vespillo.

Bio: Surius Maiestas' comes from a line of great, and charasmatic elders. His latter name literally means "greatness". Surius' father, like his father before him, was a man that had achieved just what the name implyed, and the same was planned for the him. Though, through a special gift, seemingly given to him by the Gods, Surius had other plans for his destiny.

From early in his life Surius was groomed to be all that his forefathers had been, and so much more. All that he needed to succeed in life was given to him, except...he didn't much want it. From the time he was a child he was told of all that he could have from palaces, to servants, to rooms full of treasure. But none of this appealed to him in the least. His eye was set someplace else. He was not looking for palaces and the like, he wanted to make something of himself, the likes of which no one else in his lineage had, and he planned to use his gift from the Gods, the ability to control thunder, to do just that.

It was obvious to Surius that he was chosen by the Gods, because no other in his family had such an ability to control elements of any sort as he did. WIth this on his mind, he set out away from home at an early age with his steed, Vespillo. He learned the lands, roaming from place to place as nothing more than a mysterious ranger. He always kept a low profile, not wanting to attract attention to himself, and stayed out of sight...until he saw his chance.

[Edit] I forgot to add the staff in my original post. I don't know how...[face_frustrated]

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC1: Ok, here is my current list and probably my last OOC post before the RPG begins. Here is what I got for the tournament right now. Despised1 shall be lucky this time around for dontlookatmethatway does not want a place in the Tournament and neither does Joesha. He becomes the only one to have 2 characters in it.

The List I have for Entries now is this:

1)Na'Zine Ya-warri, Earth -Ktala
    2)Surius Maiestas, Thunder -Darth-Vassago
    3)Siyamak Damia, Death -Darth_Elu
    4)Y'amer S'ap, Plants -ticopuma
    5)Derk, Fire -Darth_Vaders_cousin
    6)T'aren Vuushko, Wind -Dark-Enigma
    7)Albert Frost, Ice -Imperial_Hammer
    8)Davinoth Creerond, Thunder -Rayson
    9)Bresaadi Droverson, Light -spacelady
    10)Sylwyn Tyr'aear, Water -Schoolgirl_Bounty
    11)Thorr, Life -MASTERPRENN
    12)Akemi, Light -Despised1
    13)Anjani Devi, Wind -Despised1
    14)Girren, Water -FadedRequiem
    15)Traya Noik, Wind -Dahlia_Santary
    16)Magnus Thorliefson, Fire -Penguinator-176

Those Just Spectators:
    1)Darstina Wolfswift, Fire -spacelady
    2)Noir, Darkness -Darth_Vaders_cousin
    3)Adric Kay, Earth -dontlookatmethatway
    4)Soleil Azar, Plants -JediMasterAnne
    5)Fa'Kira Longstrider, Life -Ktala
    6)Raine Yubari, Darkness -Darth_Joesha

OOC2: Ok, it?s about to begin, but first some notes and pointers. :p You see, remember that you all shouldn?t be too strong in the beginning, more fun to learn and grow as you go along the story. And thanks to a very nice question by Ktala: yes, when people of the same element fight each other, yes they can affect each other. Wind can hurt a wind clansmen, fire can hurt a fire clansmen, earth can hurt a earth clansmen, etc. The person wouldn?t be human if they were immune to their own element and they wouldn?t be able to say, learn from mistakes in their training and learning of their abilities in the past I?m sure. So be careful, there is no such thing as immune or invincible in any sense of the word. ;)

Now about your beginning settings: Those that are posing as spectators are in the stands of the circular arena. Normally the arena ground, outside the fights are full of sand, like in Rome. However, the Immortals who are in a large box on one side of the arena watching, change the inside of the arena according to who?s fighting next so elemental abilities can be used if the combatants so wish it.

Those that are fighting in the Tournament, you are in a waiting room under the stands, where there are only a few torches here and there and sunlight peeking in here and there for light. This dim setting was made to give calm to most fighters and yet not put them in total darkness of course. You have not been able to associate or interact with your fellow competitors for some odd reason till now and we are saying you have fought through two rounds already. There was 64 fighters in the beginning, now there are but 16, all of you. No one dies in this tournament, just fight till one yields to the other or is knocked out or is seriously injured.

They?ll be rushed out and healed by medics under the stands. Losers go into the stands and watch the rest of the tournament. Winners go back to the waiting room. Try not to make the fights too long please, this is just a beginning, we want to get to the story you know...but you can still make the fight worthwhile after all, doesn?t have to be short either. ;) Oh yeah, and no one is allowed into the Festival until after the Tournament. The Games are kind of like a kick off of the Festival. And...

Rewards are given to the Top 3 fighters. Good luck everyone. T-1 hour until launch.

The Path is slowly appearing....

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I?ve decided to begin this actually 5 days before August. The Immortals decided to start a little early. Also the Being of Creation is not attending the games...as he cannot travel to the mortal plane, just so you all know. The rest are there though. As well as none of you of course know who you?re about to fight, the two opponents will be randomly told to enter the arena by an NPC Messenger, of course controlled by me. Oh yeah and...

It has begun. ;)

Date: July 27th - Location: Tera City

It was a bright and comfortably warm day as the sun shone lazily down upon the Earth, setting it alight with its powerful image and warmth. And the entire focus of the planet had become focused within the Earth Clan?s Territory, more specifically...Tera City in the Northwest Region of said territory. Not the capital of the Earth people, but certainly a large, major town. Kicking off the Element Festival a little early to prepare for the soon coming Month of Peace, the Immortals themselves had arrived to much applause and bows and looks of awe among the elderly and children all.

And now, before the Festival officialy began, everyone became centered within the large circular arena recently built there by specially chosen mortals and Geonos, the God of Earth himself. It was of spectacular build and could hold a decent amount of spectators, with those outside during the fights, supplied with ?runners.? Men and women who would run into the arena, see what was happening, run back outside, and report what he had seen to the crowding masses unable to gain entrance due to already full capacity.

As the Immortals watched the 64 fighters come in and honor them, watched a few entertaining shows and displays, and then finally two rounds of combat within the Gladiatorial Tournament; the competition was narrowed down to 16. Rewards would be given to the top three fighters, but it was also rumored that the winner would also receive some kind of special honor. No one knew what it was, speculation was high however.

What speculation didn?t relate however, was the growing threat that still remained mostly hidden in the world, one the Immortals had been watching and gauging for a long time. Destios, Goddess of Destiny, was the one to first find the threat and tell of it to her fellow Gods and Goddesses. They have elected her to secretly choose a band of mortals to help aid them in ridding the world of this grave threat. The Games continuance and the journey of a lifetime, were about to begin...

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak quietly sat on a long narrow bench within the dim Waiting Room under the stands of the arena, already had he battled, spilled blood, and shed his own upon the arena ground. He, like the others had been healed to perfect health during a small intermission they had just gone through. Any minute though, it would resume. Knowing that interaction between fighters was now finally allowed for some reason, he looked around and presumed he should talk to them...but he didn?t quite feel comfortable with it just yet. He needed to concentrate on the fights and duels ahead.

He lowered his head slightly in the dim light of the torches and of the sun peeking in and closed his eyes. In his head, he played a song of his people over and over to prepare him. For a fight was a dance, find the rhythm he knew, and you could become close to unbeatable.

Siyamak heard the music in his head. And he listened.

Tag: All of you. WELCOME TO PATH OF THE ELEMENTS!

4. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Seeing as I am busy this evening, Darth-Elu is going to be controlling Thorr while I am away.

5. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer S'ap

Y'amer sat along the pitch in the fairly dark room. He raised his hand just a bit and a small plant appeared growing out of his hand. HE blowed on it softly and the leaves swayed.

My beautiful plants will win this for me...He whispered to himself. He was a master of his element and would use his beautiful plants to win this for him.

He sat patiently as he played with the small plant.

TAG: ANY

6. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Traya Noik

Traya walked back into the Waiting Room from the healers? ward after her minor wounds had been cared for by the skillful hands of the healers. It didn?t take too long for her eyes to get used to the darkness in the room, so she searched the surroundings for a place to go. Moving slowly, she made her way to one of the benches, looking around and glancing at the others in the dimly lit room. She sat on the narrow bench and leaned her back on the wall behind her.

She had been told that the fighters were now allowed to talk, but she had no idea why now and not from the beginning of the games. Traya glanced to her side and saw a man sitting in the same bench not far from her. He seemed to be in his early thirties, had long, dark hair, and wore simple armor.

?Have we met before?? she asked him.

TAG: Siyamak

7. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: T'aren Vuushko
    Waiting Room

T'aren Vuushko sat down on a nearby wooden bench inside the waiting room of the combat arena. His long white hair was wet with sweat from the heat of the outdoors, and the natural liquid poured down his face, some stinging his eyes and dropping down onto the sandy ground below. His elbows rested upon his knees, his hair draped over his face, shrinking his peripheral vision.

His clothing, long white robes with outlying grey edges, were tainted with sand, sweat, and blood. His long sword that he possessed with pride was slid safely in its holster beside his left thigh.

His young pet rabbit Miet was sitting on the bench beside him, nibbling on a carrot that he had given her out of his knapsack. Her fur was white and elegantly combed backward, and her ears were perked up in excitement for her newly acquired snack.

The waiting room was dimly lit with a few torches aligning the walls and a small amount of windows where the burning sun's rays could pierce through. The walls were made of stone and the ground was natural tan sand, hot to the touch of bare feet even though it didn't see the sun.

T'aren was using his power of wind to blow small, cool gusts at his face to help ease the immense amount of heat that was cursing his body. He sighed in relief as he did this and drank out of a water cantine, gurgling some and spitting it out. He did this to prevent himself from becoming waterlogged and not being able to fight at the height of his abilities.

He had successfully fought his way through two rounds of this tournament, but it was hardly easy. The difficulty of the fights were surprising to T'aren, for he had never felt such pain and fatigue.

He lifted his head and looked upon his opponents. They all looked very well accustomed for these types of situations and he knew that it would be no easy task in defeating them. He saw that some of them were using their powers for luxury at the moment, but he was well aware that they would soon be using them for violence and glory.

He smiled as he rubbed Miet's neck. It would be over soon, and he would be the champion.

Tag: Any

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia IC:

The beat flowed, echoed, ebbed, and resounded inside Siyamak's head and coursed throughtout his body like a fiery whip could ravel around one. He could feel the beat of the momentary peace, could feel those around him and their heartbeats through the music, could feel the excitement of the spectators. He heard it, felt it, breathed it.

Then someone began moving close by to him, he heard this and the music in his head alternatively, making a beat all its own. He raised his head and the Death clansmen opened his eyes to briefly watch a woman approach the bench and sit down, not noticing him for the time being. She would have seen his eyes appear far away in concentration anyway if she had.

He looked away calmly and was about to close his eyes again when she spoke.

"Have we met before?" she asked simply.

He regretfully tuned out the music slightly, turning the volume down so he could look over at the woman sitting next to him.

"Have we? In a past life perhaps, if they exist. In the time of the present, I do not feel so. I do not recognize your face, but nothing is impossible. Do you feel we have?" he watched her calmly in the dim room, "Does it matter? Perhaps if we are destined to battle, I will remember. Perhaps not."

Siyamak knew such a response was an odd one to most people, but then again over the years he had gotten used to people thinking him odd. He was too philosophical for most and it pleased him, though he did feel a little pity for being in a way, shunted out for being " too deep."

He was a soldier first, scholar second he was constantly reminded back home. But he could not help what he was.

Tag: Traya, anyone else

Thorr IC:

Thorr sat on another bench a little ways from Siyamak and Traya, quietly thinking to himself about the two victories he had already earned. It was not where his heart was set in, but he needed the money they gave for participating and the money for winning would be an even better boost for him. Plus as he was told once, to fight in front of the Gods themselves was an honor, thinking of it, he supposed that was extremely true. He'd never met an Immortal before, let alone even get close to one of them. Then again, not many did.

He sighed to himself and began once again hoping the Tournament would soon end and with his tiny smile slowly creeping into his features, but just barely. His eyes watched the fly he had let his essence float into, suggesting things to it, overriding its own mind, but in a peaceful manner, taking into consideration what it wanted. Thorr knew he was a pacifist, but he couldn't help that, he liked it.

The fly went flying through the circle he made with his fingers and over and under other obstacles he made for it. It was calming.

Tag: Anyone

9. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

?But is it that you really wouldn?t remember me, or that you don?t want to?? Traya asked the stranger, imitating his philosophical way. It wasn?t a tease, only a comical way to take his interest, seeing that he didn?t really want to talk.

?Death clansman, right?? she asked, returning to her usual way of speaking. ?I?ve never met one of you out of battle. I?m Traya Noik, daughter of Laoth Noik.?

10. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'Amer S'ap

Y'amer walked over to the man and women that were sitting there conversing. Y'amer liked being with others and was not a dark, depressive person. He liked talking and laughing. And ALWAYS being the center of attention.

Hi there!

Spoke Y'amer in his cheery voice. He was infront of the two and stood with his arms behind his head.

TAG: Traya Noik, Siyamak Damia

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak glanced down at the ground for the moment, letting his beat come back to him when he heard the response, quicker and different than he had expected.

Siyamak edged a faint smile on the corner of his lips. Someone else that had, at least, a little philosophical nature in them. The faint smile went away and looked back at the woman.

At the words of him being a Death clansmen, more statement than question, he merely nodded to show she was correct.

Letting her finish politely, he nodded his head respectfully to Traya, "And I'm Siyamak Damia. Pleasure," an awkward pause, "I suppose. I must admit I don't talk to others much."

He examined her in quiet, hoping she didn't take his probing eyes the wrong way.

"Wind clanswoman, I'm assuming?" he asked suddenly.

Before any more talk could come of it however, he looked over to the standing form of another fighter that suddenly joined the conversation.

"Hello yourself."

Tag: Traya, Y'amer, anyone else

12. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [IC: Surius Maiestas--Tera City, waiting area]

~Dark is the room in which the contestants wait, sparsely lit with a fires warm light. A few rays from the sun high above shine down, and penetrate to the lower levels of the waiting room. The heat, though comfortable to the spectators, is nigh unbareable. After two rounds of intense battle, and two rounds of victory for those within this waiting area, no doubt the tension was high. Though now is the time when the competitors are permitted to speak. Ironic. Some sit with companions, others center themselves in their own ways. Some attempt to spark up conversation, perhaps to ease their nerves, or perhaps the nerves of others.

Surius sits, alone in a dim corner. Beside him sits not a companion, or one to speak to, but his equipment. An oversized cloak sits beside him to his right, along with his staff, and shield. In his grip rests his sword, cleaned and sheathed, ready for the next round. If he has the fortune of the God's, he will not actually need it...but that is unlikely. To his left is his cape, swept to the side, so he does not sit upon it. Though, what was the harm in it? The brim and gold trim of the flowing black cape is already soiled; dirt, dust, blood, and sweat stain the cape. Small tears, easily mended, plauge the outtermost edges of the cape.

In what little light there is, small beads of sweat glisten on Surius' brow. The droplets trickle down his chiseled face, finally dropping upon the dirt of the ground below him. Streaks of his hair fall infront of his eyes as he leans forward slightly, turning his eyes to the ground and resting his elbows on his knees. His hair, normally a platinum or silver color, is more a light shade gray, thanks mostly to the dust and dirt. The strands that fall upon his face are an unmitigated contrast against his bronze caucasian skin, and the stubble that shadows his jawline.

His eyes, seemingly shining silver in the dim light, disappear as his eyelids fall. Slowly he raises his hands, pulling his hair back over his shoulder and out of his face. The majority of his hair is down, though a braid, consisting of his uppermost hair, rests upon the other that streams down his back.
    Despite his outward appearance, which many have mistaken for "pretty", the man is quite rugged. He has shown that thus far in the games, and he will continue to. Within his mind he knows that is not
    thee best entered in these games, but he does know that he has some skill. Enough to keep him alive, at the very least. Though, despite his best efforts, he cannot help but feel an aura of confidence. The Immortals are watching, and anyone with half a brain knows that putting on a good show for the Immortals is nothing but a move in the right direction.

With this in mind, Surius leans back against the stone wall, attempting to relax. The heat, which was quite bothersome before, has now served to relax him in a way. His heart rate has calmed, and he is ready. Ready, indeed, for whatever may come next for him. Victory, or defeat...Surius welcomes it..
    ~

[Tag] All

13. FadedRequiem

FadedRequiem Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2006
    IC: Girren

Girren stepped into the dim waiting room and went to lean on a wall. With each step, he felt the piercing eyes of his competition.

The darkness sent a chill into Girren and reminded him of the lake in a cave he swam in when he was a child. Reminiscent, he became reminded of his many encounters with the more predatorial denizens of the deep and the scars they bestowed upon him.

Up until this moment, Girren has fought without much trouble except for having to adjust to fighting on land instead of water. Looking across the room, one would only see that the competition will become even more fierce with each fighter as blood-stained as the next. But like the majestic oceans, there is more to Girren than meets the eyes for the oceans hold their fair share of secrets unknown to the world. Who will he face next?

TAG: Anyone

14. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer

How you both doin? Ready for the games?

Y'amer was in his good mood as always. He was always happy except when he faced fire or thunder elementals. Oh how he hated those. But only when they burn down his beautiful plants.

TAG: Traya Noik, Siyamak Damia

15. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Soleil Azar

Soleil sat quietly in the stands, absently twining flowers together to make a wreath while she waited for the competition to start again. Pausing to look around for a moment as a daisy sprouted from her fingers, she wondered briefly as to why she had come. Her adoptive parents had decided to stay at home this year--her father had brought her to the last festival, five years ago--and she didn't like travelling alone. She didn't much care for these violent competitions, either... And this was one of the few times when she couldn't avoid the Fire clansmen.

Ever since she had been cast out of the Fire clan and exiled from their territory, she had been subjected to a fair bit of ridicule from some of the Fire clan's members. Even those who had once been her family scorned her, saying she had disgraced them and their name. She knew that the Month of Peace was a time for tolerance and friendship, but the emotional scars caused by their treatment of her ran too deep for her to waste her time trying to tolerate the Fire clan. Why, she wondered, should she tolerate those who had not tried to tolerate her?

Shaking her head a bit, she deftly wove the daisy's stem into her wreath, resuming her work.

Tag: Spectators

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia IC:

Interesting character, mused Siyamak in his head. The Death clansmen could already tell from the person's almost visible aura and personality, that he was of the Plants element. How amusing.

"Indeed I am...so much so in fact, I've already won two duels," he replied with a playful smirk that was rare for him.

"In fact, all of us in here have. As of the moment, my body and heart are calm, my mind calmer. And you?"

Tag: Y'amer, Traya, anyone else

17. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer

Thats good to hear! Im very excited to take down those evil fire and thunder elementals. But anyway, I dont like talking about hate and death. So, your name?

Y'amer spoke in his as always cheery voice. This person, he was very dark. Obviously he was either a dark elemental or a death elemental. They are depressive, and not ones that Y'amer usually hangs around with. But he didnt mind. It must have been his good mood from winning his battles.

18. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

"You're a straightfoward one" said Traya, smirking at the newcomer. "I like that. I'm Traya. And you are?"

TAG: Y'Amer, Siyamak

19. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer

Y'amer S'ap. Glad to me you Traya! So what elemental clan do you belong to?

Y'amer liked Traya. As a person of coarse. She seemed very nice. And very social. All that cheered Y'amer up even more. And being happier made himn stronger for the battles that lay ahead. WHich he coulnt wait to get started.

TAG: Traya

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak's eyebrow steadily rose at the friendly newcomer.

"I see nothing wrong with talking about death actually," he replied calmly, "in fact it is quite a normal, everyday topic for me. Death doesn't have to be such a thing frowned upon, if you embrace it. It is only as evil and frightening as one makes it out to be...and the name's Siyamak."

Siyamak quieted for a few moments, letting Traya introduce herself to this newcomer as he concentrated briefly upon the rhythm that had picked up a bit in volume in his head and was pounding lightly and feverishly...probably because of the newcomer. With his attitude it was making the beat go wild. He mentally stifled a laugh and looked back between the Woman of Wind and Man of Plants.

21. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

Traya smirked sideways to Siyamak. She liked the way this man thought, and he was right in truth. Death was the most natural thing in nature. Everything had to reach it sooner or later, but of course it came to a point that to much talk of it became depressing.

?Well, as you could have probably assumed, Siyamak here?s a Death clansman. I?m a Wind clanswoman. I?m gonna guess you are a Plant man, correct??

22. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer

Most certainly! Wind, huh? I hear you are powerful people.

Y'amer should have known Siyamak was a death elemntal. Its very obvious. Although Y'amer though Traya was water. Usually water elemntals get along very well with plant elementals.

TAG: Traya, Siyamak

23. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

?Well, I hate to brag, but yeah. We can toss our weight around perfectly well? said Traya leaning her elbows on her knees. This Y?Amer was quite a character, cheerful and palsied. He definitely liked to talk a lot, but that was fine. Traya felt like talking anyway.

?Care to sit down?? she asked him, pointing her thumb at the space next to her in the bench.

24. ticopuma

Aug 2, 2005
    Y'amer

Sure!

Y"amer sat down next to Traya on the wooden bench. He put his hand up and made a stunning red rose appear in his hand.

Here ya go!Y'amer handed Traya the stunning rose carefully.

Just so you can remember me. The cheery, talkative one! Who just so happens to be a pretty nice guy.

TAG: Traya

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak chuckled very softly and smirked at the two of them, "Ah, look, he's already flirting with you, Traya. Funny, how next thing you know you two could be trying to knock each other out or seriously injuring the other."

Siyamak stretched and folded his arms, closing his eyes once more so he could concentrate on the beat inside his head. It gave him focus and relaxed his body, mind, and soul.

Abruptly, Siyamak spoke with his head lowered and eyes closed, "Y'amer. You were the one who decorated your people's King's castle, aren't you?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.