1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    OOC: [face_hypnotized]

    Well this game has picked up...

    Post upcoming soon I suppose, probably tonight...

    -I_H
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Fa'Kira and Na'Zine
    Walking along ...

    Na'Zine had responded to the statement about brining along the hourse. Siyamak nodded, "I agree. Reasonable move. I did nothing because I'm used to unknown length marches and I figured I would get more of anything I needed later on."

    Na'Zine nodded. But since we're going into the unknown territory of the Wilf Frontier...I was not sure that there WOULD be anyplace we could gather supplies." He smiled. "Never hurts in any case."

    Another person had walked up to Siyamak and asked a question. Na'Zine listened to the response. "First of all, we're headed toward the Wild Frontier to discover some kind of temple and destroy it." But the man was already walking away, before he had even finished the statement. Siyamak shrugged. "Some people, huh?" joked Traya, which prompted a small smile from Siyamak. Na'Zine shook his head.

    Traya looked over towards Fa'Kira. "Well it's a pretty dog." Fa'Kira smiled in response. A bark of playfulness from the other dog nearby, "And there's another pretty dog. What luck, and with that man's rabbit, we'll definitely be safe." Traya stated.

    Traya quietly looked over, back to the one known as Fa'Kira, "Nice to meet you, I'm Traya." Fa'Kira smiled. "Nice to meet you..just wish it was at the Festival, instead of this mess." she said, giving a small shrug of her shoulers. She looked around at the rest of the group. "Wow. We havent even left the festival area that far behind, and already, they are at it." She sighed. "Considering what we're going to do, it would be nice if they could keep the peace at least a little longer." Fa'Kira shook her head, as twirled her staff. Cerbus came over, and gave her a happy tail wag, as he looked over the woman that Fa'Kira was talking to as well.

    "Oh well, Kira sighed as she looked ahead down the path. "I think we should have some extra eyes looking out for us...What do you think, Na'Zine?" She asked her partner. Na'Zine nodded. "I agree." he replied. Fa'Kira placed her hand on Cerbus back, to guide her as she closed her eyes for a moment. She spoke softly, so that no others heard her, as she used her abilities. She searched, looking for a sharp eye hawk or other bird to answer her call. She would then 'brorrow' its sight, using its eyes to scan the area that they were heading into. When she opened her eyes once again, they shined slightly. She looked up at Na'Zine and grinned.




    Tag: Syiamak, Traya,Anyone Else

  3. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Darstina Wolfswift

    "Now, now, don't get angry. I was just simply trying to be friendly. So, tell me..."

    Darstina narrowed her eyes slightly, but before any words left her pouty lips, a strong, male voice started.

    "This lady of darkness troubling you?"

    Darstina looked in the direction of the voice and saw Derk. The Fire user as well. The woman simply grinned, tossing a strand of silky, dark red hair over her shoulder while looking over the man. He had an fiery color to his eyes and dark black hair, with well built muscles. He came at the right moment.

    Seeing the glare Derk was giving the Darkness user only made Darstina grin even further. But before she could reply once again, another voice interrupted her.

    "Don't fight, we'll need everyone for the future. Unless you want us all to die from this...thing. Remember?"

    Darstina moved her green eyes to the man who interrupted them without moving her head much. By the look of him, he looked like he was apart of the Thunder clan. How surprising. She expected a Life user would try to stop them. That or of Plants.

    After pushing the deadly look in her eyes, the fire user simply smiled at the man.

    "We were only discussing the quest... there's no need to worry about a silly fight."

    Tag: Surius, Derk, and Raine

    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

    The Light user walked on quietly, listening to T'aren and the Life user talk to each other. She picked up the end of her white illuminating gown, the gentle breeze picking up and dancing with her blonde silky hair.

    "You may be right, who knows what we'll see of it, Bresaadi and uh...?"

    "Thorr. Thorr Prenn, life elemental and ranger."

    "I see. Well, we shall see then Thorr. By the way, I am T'aren and this is Bresaadi," he said simply, "I bet no winds dare find themselves around the temple. The air will be as dead as a corpse."

    "We shall see, T'aren,"


    Some other girl looked back at T'aren, commenting on his rabbit and how they'd now be "safe". Bresaadi simply chuckled faintly, remaining quiet during T'aren and her's interaction.

    The Light user looked up with her bright blue eyes and called Aisrim down, raising her arm up horizontally to allow him to land gracefully on her arm. Bresaadi whispered a few words quietly to the snow white owl and then watched him take flight once more and soar across the lands, soon disappearing with distance.

    Tag: T'aren, Thorr and Anyone
  4. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: Sorry for the short post - too tired to work up a decent sized one. [face_tired]

    IC NEVATAR:

    The group continued on as the grew, Nevatar still hanging back a bit. As he looked around at the scenery about him, a loud crack! pierced the air about him. Startled, he glanced about him to see a bolt of lightning wrapped about his column of darkness.

    Nevatar looked up from the thin bolt to see it's wielder - a rather large man, a good bit taller than him. Better not mess with him. Not now.

    Nevatar collapsed the column of darkness, the light momentarily burning his eyes. The lightning lasso stayed in place, and Nevatar half wondered if the guy was going to shock him.

    Nevatar noticed a woman whispering something to the large man. Hopefully she was calling him off, but the Darkness Elemental couldn't know for sure. Gripping the hilt of his two-edged sword, he braced himself for a fight.

    TAG: ZEAL92, Darth_Elu, anyone

    D_N :cool:
  5. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Le'Trouleo
    Location: Earth Territory

    Le'Trouelo strolled along, lagging in the rear of the group. He had gotten over his sulking bout and was feeling a bit better about things. Another journey, another adventure, hanging out with interesting peoples. Life could definitely be worse. The man was bored, watching the trees and wilderness go by with little regard. Earth Territory was so droll. Definitely not the nicest of lands in the world. All brown, grey, and rocky. Like going through a desert.

    Bored. Bored. Bored!

    Le'Trouleo raised his black gloves and made a general orb of yellow light appear in his hands. The man started shooting trees and rocks lazily, enjoying a little target practice. Although his blasts were simply harmless light, he found the distraction welcome.

    Flash, hit a rock...

    Flash, hit a tree...

    Hmm, hmmm, hmm!

    The jester wondered idly where they were going. No doubt someone up at the front new. He would just tag along for now...

    TAG: Along! :p (Whoever)
  6. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Tomorrow shall be a time & distance jump and the fun of travel begins! :p

    Derk & Raine Yubari IC:

    Derk raised an eyebrow. Riiight. It's only because Mr. Mysterious and I'm So Cool with Thunder said no.

    Derk sighed, he was in need of a fight, though he knew he shouldn't not now. Oh well, one would come up in the future. He was certain of it.

    "If you say so Miss...what's your name anyway, always a pleasure to meet another one of the flame."

    "Yes, yes, just leave me right out of the whole conversation," drawled Raine suddenly.

    "I was planning on it actually," remarked Derk.

    Raine controlled her temper for the moment and stifled her eye from twitching at the man, "I'm sure you were. All I was merely saying before was that I was just as apprehensive as her...and apparently you are about this whole...quest."

    Tag: Darstina, Anyone Else

    Thorr Prenn IC:

    Thorr quietly watched as Aisrim flew off, away from Bresaadi and he felt the need to comment on the bird.

    "That's a very beautiful owl you have there, Bresaadi. Been a long time since I've seen an owl of such fine beauty. You must handle animals well, that is something I can respect!" he said with a smile.

    Tag: Bresaadi, Anyone Else

    Siyamak Damia IC:

    Siyamak nodded at Na'Zine's words, understandable but he must of forgotten one small detail. Oh well.

    "Yes, I can understand that. But, since Destios did say we were stopping in my clan's territory right before we head into the Frontier, since we border it...I thought I'd be able to stock up there."

    Siyamak chuckled a bit, "It'll be nice to visit familiar ground, for me at least, before hitting the Frontier.

    Tag: Na'Zine

    Traya Noik IC:

    Traya nodded toward what was evidently a life woman. "Yes, the festival would of been much better ground for a meeting than this. But this is what...destiny has in store for us. Though I don't mean to state the obvious."

    Traya looked back at the end of the group at Fa'Kira's words. Indeed, a few people seemed tensed and ready to go at it. Though they seemed to eventually subside, except for two who still looked ready to fight possibly. Traya sighed. Some people just couldn't get along...well, then again she had problems sometimes too...from...time to time.

    Traya shifted her focus to what Fa'Kira was doing and noticed her eyes shining somewhat.

    "What is it that you are doing?" she asked.

    Tag: Fa'Kira, Anyone Else
  7. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Darstina Wolfswift

    Darstina quietly watched the man from the Thunder clan. If she was even going to attempt something like a fight, it wouldn't be while a thunder user was nearby, or even in earshot. She ran across a group of Thunder users a few years before, and some got nasty, only to leave burn marks on her skin. The type of burn she didn't like. Since then, she developed a small fear of lightning, which was odd for Darstina, being so stubborn and fiery.

    "If you say so Miss...what's your name anyway, always a pleasure to meet another one of the flame."

    Darstina looked at Derk and only started saying, "I'm D-" and before she could get the rest out, the Darkness user interrupted... again. Was ANYONE gonna let her talk and not be interrupted?!

    "Yes, yes, just leave me right out of the whole conversation," drawled Raine suddenly.

    "I was planning on it actually," remarked Derk.


    Derk earned a grin and a faint laugh. Nice move, she thought.

    "I'm sure you were. All I was merely saying before was that I was just as apprehensive as her...and apparently you are about this whole...quest."

    Before she could say anymore, Darstina quickly went on to say, "As I was saying before, I'm Darstina. And you?"

    The Fire user looked at the other fire user. Always nice to have another fire clansmen around.

    Tag: Derk, Raine and Anyone

    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

    "That's a very beautiful owl you have there, Bresaadi. Been a long time since I've seen an owl of such fine beauty. You must handle animals well, that is something I can respect!" he said with a smile.

    Bresaadi smiled, watching Aisrim disappear into the sky, lit up by the sun like an angel. The strokes of his long wings were graceful and delicate, but the snowy owl knew how to handle himself.

    The Light user looked at Thorr, still smiling.

    "Thank you, Thorr. Aisrim has been my companion for many years now. And he has saved my life a few times now too." She laughed.

    "And do you have a companion, yourself?"

    Bresaadi looked up at T'aren with her bright blue eyes and gently took his hand into her own, giving it a soft squeeze.

    Tag: Thorr and T'aren
  8. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 23, 2006
    star 2
    IC: Reven Thunderhammer

    Reven dispelled the lightning as soon as he realised that there was a person in side.

    whoops Reven thought i thought it might have been a spy for that evil beast thing

    Reven walked up to the person he'd just accidentally kinda almost shocked.

    "Erm sorry about that" Reven said, embarrassed "I thought you were like a spy for that evil beast thing. I'm Reven Thunderhammer, and if you couldn't tell I'm a thunder elemental"

    Reven tried to change his demeanor halfway through his speaking. He might as well make up for scaring the guy.

    tag:Nevatar
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Updated List and I shall be posting later tonight, if not, expect one early tomorrow. But more than likely tonight.

    And a small announcement: For those of "Possible Permanent Control" status on the list, you have a week to decide whether to drop or stay. I do hope you see this message. If PMed after this deadline with a reasonable explaination and you want to stay, I will probably give your character back, otherwise...

    Temporary Controlled Characters:

    Character: Y'amer S'ap, Element: Plants, Player: ticopuma, Status: Coming Back Eventually

    Character: Sylwyn Tyr'aear, Element: Water, Player: Schoolgirl_Bounty, Status: Coming Back Eventually

    Character: Thorr Prenn, Element: Life, Player: MASTERPRENN, Status: Coming Back on August 24th

    Character: Girren, Element: Water, Player: FadedRequiem, Status: Possible Permanent Control

    Character: Traya Noik, Element: Wind, Player: Dahlia_Santary, Status: Possible Permanent Control

    Character: T'aren Vuushko, Element: Wind, Player: Dark-Enigma, Status: Possible Permanent Control

    Character: Dalix Eci, Element: Ice, Player: DarthValorous, Status: Possible Permanent Control

    Permanently Controlled Characters By GM:

    Character: Albert Frost, Element: Ice, Former Player: Imperial_Hammer, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Raine Yubari, Element: Darkness, Former Player: Darth_Joesha, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Derk, Element: Fire, Former Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Noir, Element: Darkness, Former Player: Darth_Vaders_cousin, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Adric Kay, Element: Earth, Former Player: dontlookatmethatway, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Magnus Thorliefson, Element: Fire, Former Player: Penguinator-176, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Soleil Azar, Element: Plants, Former Player: JediMasterAnne, Status: Permanent Control Under GM

    Character: Surius Maiestas, Element: Thunder, Former Player: Darth-Vassago, Status: Permanent Control Under GM
  10. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Really sorry, time & destination jump coming tomorrow...for reals this time! Erm...later today I mean. :p

    Derk IC:

    "As I was saying before, I'm Darstina. And you?"

    Derk and Darstina had efficiently bumped Raine out of the conversation, which he mentally smirked at.

    "A pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman such as yourself, Darstina." He said with a smile, quietly letting his eyes weave their way down and then back up the woman's curvaceous body. Something he liked indeed.

    "How are you doing this morning on such a...eventful day?"

    Tag: Darstina, Anyone Else

    Thorr Prenn IC:

    "And do you have a companion, yourself?"

    Thorr smiled at this simply after chuckling about her owl saving her life some times. Ah, animals, how great they were! How wonderful life was, which was why he was in this group...to preserve it.

    "Oh," he smiled slyly, "I have many companions, all change from time to time..."

    The life elemental was only joking with her, but he would see if she would get it.

    Tag: Bresaadi, Anyone Else

    T'aren Vuushko IC:

    T'aren walked along letting Bresaadi and Thorr talk for a little bit until he felt Bresaadi grasping his hand lightly. He smiled at that. T'aren looked over at her and into her beautiful eyes. How he loved her...

    "Your hand is warm," he whispered after Thorr finished talking, "pleasant to the touch. I enjoy it." He winked at her and stopped to hug her for a small moment in which he whispered a "I love you" to her before having them both continue on with everybody, Thorr close by still.

    Tag: Bresaadi, Anyone Else
  11. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    IC NEVATAR:

    The lightning lasso quickly faded away. Nevatar rose from his bent position, relxing his grip on the hilt of his blade.

    The big man strode over to Nevatar, crossing the space in a few steps. Nevatar craned his head to look at him face-to-face.

    "Erm sorry about that," he said, his voice booming, embarrassment evident on his face. "I thought you were like a spy for that evil beast thing. I'm Reven Thunderhammer, and if you couldn't tell I'm a thunder elemental." Reven changed his tone of voice, obviously trying not to fighten Nevatar, who was significantly shorter.

    "I am Nevatar, of the Darkness Realm." Nevatar relaxed himself, "Your mistake is understandable. It's not the first time it's happened."

    Nevatar began walking again, as the group had continued on without them.

    "So, Mr. Thunderhammer," Nevatar spoke uneasily, "Are you good with that hammer of yours?" Nevatar motioned to the big man's battle hammer.

    TAG: ZEAL92, anyone
  12. Rayson Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2002
    star 4
    Davinoth Creerond
    Travelling

    Davinoth shifted the weight of his heavy armor from one shoulder to the other, and swivelled his head slowly, emitting loud pops. He shook his head, his white hair dancing over his brow and eyes. He brushed it away.

    It seemed everyone was conversing with each other, though no one wanted to talk with Davinoth. Am I intimidating? Creerond pondered silently. He didn't mind, as it gave him time to think about everything that had happened in a matter of days.

    "Maybe we've all gone crazy.." He muttered to himself through a soft chuckle. It was getting dustier, the dirt road dry and arid. Davinoth blinked dust out of his eyes. This is the only disadvantage to being in the back of the group.. He thought.
  13. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Rayson, I had Sylwyn tag you a little while ago actually, but it doesn't matter at the moment as here is the promised time & distance jump.

    We are now along the side of a dusty trail in a very small forest only a few miles away from a large valley in between two big mountains. Our path will soon take us through the valley just so you know. We have travelled 20 miles and it is two days later, everyone has interacted in about the same fashion they just did.

    Albert Frost IC:

    Location -Earth Territory
    Time: July 30th, 2:35 p.m.

    Albert walking a bit ahead of everyone yawned and pointed toward a spot beside the dusty trail they had been following for about four miles, inside a tiny forest. He needed a break from walking with such a company. Perhaps he needed to socialize, he would be with them long enough...

    Tag: Everyone
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Scratch that, we've travelled 60 miles thus far.
  15. ZEAL92 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 23, 2006
    star 2
    IC: Reven Thunderhammer

    {before time skip}

    "well of course i am" Reven said taking out his war hammer, and swining it a few times expertly.

    {time skip}

    "aha" Reven said, turning to Nevatar "I've finally figured out which move i want to show you"

    Reven took out his war hammer and smashed it against a nearby tree, seconds before his hammer would have hit the tree, a bolt of lightning came out and struck the tree making a black spot. In the second after that Reven's hammer hit the tree, just as the small tree started to catch on fire because of the lightning. The small tree then fell over, and Reven smiled and put his hammer away.

    maybe i should get a fire elemental to put that out Reven thought as he looked at the fallen tree.

    tag:Nevatar, any surrounding fire elementals (hint hint poke poke)
  16. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Na'Zine

    Siyamak nodded at Na'Zine's words. He added, "Yes, I can understand that. But, since Destios did say we were stopping in my clan's territory right before we head into the Frontier, since we border it...I thought I'd be able to stock up there." Na'Zine smiled, as he shifted his warhammer. "Passing through the terriorty..dosent mean we will pass shops...but as I said, it never hurts to have more supplies." he said with a smile.

    Siyamak chuckled a bit, "It'll be nice to visit familiar ground, for me at least, before hitting the Frontier."

    Na'Zine nodded. He could understand that sentiment. "Fa'Kira and I have traveled many of the other lands together. We simply kept to the back roads and such." he nodded. "I just wonder about the things the Immortal DIDNT tell us about." he said with a nod, as they continued to walk.

    As the walk continued, both he and Fa'Kira took turns riding upon the horse, as they walked, Fa'Kira talking gently to the horse.


    Tag: Siyamak, anyone else

    ------


    Fa'Kira

    Traya nodded toward Fa'Kira. "Yes, the festival would of been much better ground for a meeting than this. But this is what...destiny has in store for us. Though I don't mean to state the obvious."

    Traya and Fa'Kira looked at the others around them. Thought she didnt agree with the way some folks acted, she was not about to start anything. It was a shame however, that even is such a serious mission, they still found reasons to act....well, to act as they shoudlnt.

    Fa'Kira concentrated, and was looking for a bird nearby. Soon, she called
    a small Falcon. She concentrated more, speaking gently. Fa'Kira heard as Traya spoke. "What is it that you are doing?" she asked.

    Fa'Kira turned to look at Traya grinning. "Im asking for a bit of help, actually." she said with a nod. She pointed upwards, towards the bird flying far ahead of them. He can fly far ahead of us, to see what lies ahead. And I can see it." she said with a grin.

    Cerbus, meanwhile, as the others chatted, circled around the group walking, every so often moving ahead abit, sniffing out the trail, and then coming back towards the safety of the group. Cerbus gave a happy 'woof' to the other dog in the group, as he moved, quite happy about this new adventure.



    Tag: Traya, Anyone Else


  17. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    IC NEVATAR:

    The two traveled for a long time in silence, until Reven took his war hammer in his hand.

    "Aha!" he said, nudging Nevatar's shoulder to get his attention. "I've finally figured out which move I want to show you!"

    With that, Reven lifted his hammer over his head with his two large hands. He brought it down on a nearby tree. Moments before it struck the tree, a bolt of lightning from the hammer struck the tree, creating a charred target circle, which the hammer smashed open. The tree fell to the ground with a heavy thud. The tree was dry, and with the aid of the afore mentioned lightning bolt it caught on fire. Reven casually smiled and placed his hammer back on his belt.

    "So," Nevatar spoke up, "You gonna put this out, or do I have to go get someone?"

    TAG: ZEAL92, anyone

    D_N :cool:
  18. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

    A nearby screech of an owl brought the Light user back to the present. Her mind had wandered off as the group continued on their journey. The bright blue eyes looked up and took notice of the white owl soaring down, graceful and beautiful as ever.

    Bresaadi lifted up her arm and allowed Aisrim to land, taking rest from his scouting and hunting.

    "Enjoy your hunting, Aisrim?" She laughed softly and stroked him.

    Bresaadi looked at T'aren, keeping the smile up.

    "When do you think this will all be over, T'aren?"

    Tag: T'aren
  19. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    Siyamak Damia IC:

    "Passing through the terriorty..dosent mean we will pass shops...but as I said, it never hurts to have more supplies."

    "Perhaps, but she isn't telling us the exact route we have to take to complete our goals, so...we can go through shops if we want to," a chuckle.

    "I just wonder about the things the Immortal DIDNT tell us about."

    "I do as well..." replied Siyamak before shaking his head at the whole situation.

    Hearing Albert Frost's words and spotting the area by the road, he nodded. Unfortunately for the Death clansmen, it had seemed he was forced into a type of leader role.

    "Alright, lets take a break here as Albert has suggested."

    Tag: Na'Zine, Anyone Else

    Traya Noik IC:

    Traya nodded toward Fa'Kira about the hawk maneuver, "That's clever. I hear that sometimes your people can be ready for visitors while the visitors were trying to surprise them...I see how it happens now."

    The woman of wind yawned and stretched before going over to a tree and sitting by when Siyamak told everyone to take a rest. It was fine by her.

    Tag: Fa'Kira, Anyone Else

    Sylwyn Tyr'aear IC:

    The water elemental, quickly noticing a fire after some thunder elemental destroyed a tree (and quickly noticing the two resident Plants elementals starting to eye twitch...) ran over to the fire and outstretched a hand; flowing, crystal clear water seemingly pouring out of it and going over the fire, making it go out in no time.

    "Be careful," she warned.

    Tag: Reven, Nevatar, Anyone Else

    T'aren Vuushko IC:

    T'aren looked over to Bresaadi when she spoke to him, he had been quiet so far for the first couple days of the journey...lost in day dreams and deep thoughts.

    "I'm not sure, Bresaadi. I can see it being over within a month and yet...it could take years as well," a sigh, "I'm not sure at all. I worry for us, all of us."

    Tag: Bresaadi, Anyone Else

    Derk IC:

    Derk stretched out and began to sit when everyone began resting by the road. He looked over to the woman known as Darstina who was close by when he did this.

    "'Bout time we started to rest a bit, don't you think, Darstina? Never know when a fight is going to jump on us and we can't be tired for that," he looked over to notice some illusionist of sorts, "hey jester! I'm tired, cheer me up!" A laugh emitted from Derk then.

    Tag: spacelady, Imp, Anyone Else

    Wildlife IC:

    The destruction of the tree on Reven's part and the small fire resulting from it, even though put out by Sylwyn quickly, caused a bit of a small riot within the tiny woods they were all in.

    Birds flew out from nearby trees in a hurry and a couple of wild boars, with babies in tow, snorted out at the humans. They were angry, thinking they were being attacked and they had to protect their kids. The mother stayed with the kids and did her best to circle around the group while the father ran for whoever he could.

    More birds and other wildlife could be heard elsewhere as well. Headed their way or just making themselves known? Who knew.

    Tag: Everyone
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Na'Zine and Fa'Kira
    In the woods.

    "Passing through the terriorty..dosent mean we will pass shops...but as I said, it never hurts to have more supplies." Na'Zine stated. "Perhaps, but she isn't telling us the exact route we have to take to complete our goals, so...we can go through shops if we want to," he replied with a chuckle.

    It was noted that perhaps this was a good place to stop and rest. Na'Zine nodded, as he heard the suggestion. Na'Zine grinned. Sounds like a good idea. Im sure we all could..."

    Na'Zine noticed the wood sounds had changed. Looking behind him, it seemed that some idiots had set a tree on fire for some unknown reason. Thought it was quickly put out, somthing was happening.

    Na'Zine groaned, shaking his head, as he moved the horse over towards a quiet patch of grass, so that the beast could rest as well. He pulled out some water, and began to feed it to the horse, as he kept an sharp eye out.

    Meanwhile, Fa'Kira was talking to Traya about what she was doing. Traya nodded toward Fa'Kira about the hawk maneuver, "That's clever. I hear that sometimes your people can be ready for visitors while the visitors were trying to surprise them...I see how it happens now."

    Fa'Kira nodded. "Its one way..." As Traya yawned, and went going over to a tree to sit down, Fa'Kira was picking up things, from both the hawk, and from Cerbus, who was busy running back towards her, barking like mad. She looked around. Na'Zine was looking back down the trail.

    The smoldering remains of a nearby tree, quickly put out, seemed to be causing some problems.

    The others moved to take a seat and rest, but Cerbus was nervious, and Fa'Kira scanned around them, using the hawk's sight to help out.

    Fa'Kira called Cerbus to her, and gently patted his head, to calm him. Birds flew out of nearby trees. Fa'Kira backed up near Na'Zine.

    "I dont like this..." she said softly to him, as she watched the animals move about.

    "Couldnt wait to cause trouble, hmmm?" she murmored softly to no one in particular, as she watched the surrounding woods.


    Tag: Anyone
  21. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Le'Trouleo
    Location: On the Road

    Le'Trouleo was tired. Gods be damned, where the heck were they going? The jester was no stranger to long travels, but he tended to take them over long periods of time... stopping in villages, entertaining the townsfolk in exchange for food and board, taking his time and enjoying himself. This struck him more as a death march than a journey. Who was leading this thing again?

    The man walked along, staring into the ground, bored.

    "Hey jester!" a voice rang out, grabbing the mans attention. Le'Trouleo's leg held in midstride, as he gracefully turned to face the one who called him.

    "I'm tired, cheer me up!" the man asked with a laugh.

    Le'Trouleo furrowed his brow. Then he got it. The man raised his hands and two lights appeared from within his palm, getting brighter and brighter, dazzling those who looked at them and forcing them to look away.

    In that moment, Le'Trouleo projected an image of himself next to himself. He dimmed the lights and it was like he had a clone of himself. Le'Trouleo bowed to his image, who removed his hat in turn.

    That should be pretty entertaining... he listened for the audience's response...

    TAG: Whoever
  22. Rayson Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2002
    star 4
    Davinoth Creerond
    Traveling

    As it turned out, staying in the back of the crowd had not been the best strategy after all, as it lined Davinoth up with a large-tusked male boar, and an angry one at that. The boar charged at Davinoth, who rolled out of the way, the boar's tusk clanging off of his high-arched armored shoulder, throwing both of them off balance. As each regained their balance they turned and faced each other.

    The boar charged again, this time Davinoth more prepared, and waiting for the simple-minded beast's charge. As the boar approached, Davinoth rolled to the left thrusting out his sword to the right, the edge merely a foot from the boar's legs. Davinoth threw his weight into the blade and felt the blade contact and slide between the bones of the boar's knees and severing the beast's legs. Before the beast hit the ground Davinoth turned his sword upwards and sliced into the boar's stomach and yanked the blade out, disembowling the creature.

    The thunder elemental stood and wiped his sword, noticing several people looking at him. He smiled a little bit, "I think I found supper?"


    Tag: Elu, Anyone
  23. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
    IC as Darstina Wolfswift

    Darstina removed the leather belt that hung carelessly across her hips, with several pouches sewn onto it holding different things. The Fire user sat down on a small patch of grass after pulling the end of her red gown together in front of her so she could sit easily. Some others of the group also sat, but a few remain standing to keep an eye on things around them.

    The green eyes of the woman looked up at the Derk who approached and also took a seat, nearby.

    "'Bout time we started to rest a bit, don't you think, Darstina? Never know when a fight is going to jump on us and we can't be tired for that,"

    Darstina nodded, watching him quietly. "And who really knows how long this might last..."

    "hey jester! I'm tired, cheer me up!" A laugh emitted from Derk then.

    Darstina glanced at the Light user. It was the same man doing all the light tricks on the night of the tournament. Silly Light users. Fires make light too.

    The Light user concentrated with his power and a "clone" of himself appeared. He bowed to the watchers. Darstina, all the while, simply smirked. She lifted up her hand and straightened her fingers only slightly, keeping the open palm facing the "clone" made of light. A red beam formed together in her palm and shot out as fire, directly hitting the figure of light and sending the light scattered in the air.

    "Good target practice," she grinned.

    Tag: Derk, Le'Trouleo, and Anyone

    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

    "I'm not sure, Bresaadi. I can see it being over within a month and yet...it could take years as well," a sigh, "I'm not sure at all. I worry for us, all of us."

    Bresaadi simply nodded, taking in what T'aren had said. She looked up at him with her bright blue eyes, which held a sadden look to them.

    "Promise me we will get through this alright,"

    After T'aren replied a large boar charged the group from within the forest. Bresaadi stood and about ready to pull out her long and slender sword when one of the men pulled his sword out and finished the animal off quickly.

    "I think I found supper?"

    Bresaadi tried to peer into the woods to see if there were anymore boars left to attack them.

    Tag: T'aren and Anyone
  24. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 2, 2003
    star 6
    OOC: Ok, All in the list of Temporarily Controlled....are Now Permanent! Unless You come to PM me and have a reasonable excuse, like being away the whole time, they are mine. In a couple of days I shall hold a Foster Progam of sorts within this RPG in the middle of still RPing where we shall all take part in grabbing abandoned characters, take 2 at the max when it comes and I explain how it works. So the maximum of characters is now 4, but the max of your own characters to make...is 2.

    Wildlife IC:

    The father boar died and died quickly at the hands of Davinoth, while the mother and baby boars quickly made their way around the group and escaped. But the tiny forest had one last thing in store for the group.

    A loud roar and no sooner had it made itself known, it jumped out from behind the trees and glared at each of them. And there wasn't just one of them, another popped out on the other side of the group.

    "Well, we have at least a little action already," murmured Siyamak.

    Each of the mountain lions made their feral roars again and pounced. Neither were near Davinoth, the beasts seemed to have seen what befell the boar and memorized it well.

    Tag: Everyone
  25. spacelady Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 16, 2003
    star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.