main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Le'Trouleo

Le'Trouelo watched as the female fire user blasted his image. It was so sudden he lost his focused, the light shimmering out of existance as the bolt colided with it. Le'Trouleo closed his eyes and regained his inner composure, and with it, his clone flickered back into existance.

"Yes..." he said simply. "Though it won't do you any good if you want to see the bang. The clone.."

The man moved towards the image...

"Is immaterial light. Simple tricks of the eye."

Le'Trouleo stuck his hand through his clone's head...

"See? No matter."

Le'Trouleo flexed one of his legs as he wiggled his fingers in the image.

"Depends entirely on the concentration of the user involved. Still can shoot it, just no boom."

Le'Trouleo made a golden sceptre "appear" in his hand and twirled it idly...

TAG: Group Folks

2. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Kara
    Pathway

The journey was growing long and tedious. Kara had walked quite a bit at a time before, but not this far, and without anything to inhabit her interest, boredom surrounded her. Some mild things had gone on between the group, but none that required the presence or inervention of her.

This changed quickly as a loud roar became audible and two large boars appeared from behind the trees on each side of the group. At last, some action.

The two mountain lions roared again, and then pounced on the group. Kara removed the staff from the back of her torso, twirled it around on her right hand a few times, and hurled it towards the boar on the right side of the group. If the staff made contact, it would stick to the boar's skin and emit a flurry of unbearably hot water into its body that would undoubtedly tranquilize the fierce creature. Until then, Kara was without a weapon, and if her plan did not go according, she would not be in good shape.

Tag: Group

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Foster Program is Going to be delayed unfortunately. I shall be on vacation until August 22nd...so around there is when it shall come up.

Derk IC:

Derk shrugged at the Light user's words, "So? Still good target practice."

That's when he noticed the attacks from the mountain lions. "Seems we have company!"

Derk quickly put his hands together and formed a fiery blast in which he shot toward one of the mountain lions. The mountain lion was hit and hit hard, flying back a few feet and on fire. It roared and ran off angrily.

But one still remained.

Tag: Le'Trouleo, Anyone Else

Wildlife IC:

The mother boar that was escaping ran and just barely escaped the thrown staff from Kara. It squealed in anger, then ran off and escaped for good with its child.

And with the father boar dead and one mountain lion having retreated...only one mountain lion remained.

It paced the group a bit, roared, and then jumped toward Le'Trouleo flexing its claws at the man who happened to not be paying attention.

Tag: Le'Trouleo, Kara, Anyone Else

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I shall be gone from August 11th to August 22nd. But I would appreciate if all of you just finish the fight with the mountain lions and RP more travelling. We are headed towards mountains so you know.

5. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    IC - Davinoth Creerond
    Travelling; Forest

Davinoth kept walking, knowing the rest of the group would soon finish off the remainders of the attacking group of animals. He watched his surroundings closely, expecting more creatures to pounce out at him, but none did. The thick foliage slowly grew less and less so, and the far off mountains started to grow. A blue haze still covered the mountains as the terrain they travelled grew more and more rough.

The thunder elementalist found himself surrounded by only evergreen trees, the fresh smell of the trees good in his nostrils. "Now methinks we'll merely have to worry about mountain lions and bears.."

Tag: Everyone

6. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Kara
    Pathway

Kara flipped her hair behind her shoulder in annoyance. The staff had failed to hit the boar, albeit it must have frightened it enough to cause its flee. Nevertheless, her efforts were futile. She walked over with a brisk step and grabbed the staff out of the ground a bit more fiercely than usual.

There was one boar left, but it was sure to prove no match for the rest of the group. It wouldn't take more than a few of the warriors to kill it, or at least harm it to where it couldn't do the same to them. Thus, she began to walk towards the mountains in the distance. She couldn't help but gaze endlessly at them. Such beauty and elegance, neighbors of the clouds.

Tag: Travelers

7. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: Did i tell you to take control of my character? My home comp wasn't working well with the site, and i'm pretty much out of time to check. I'll make a post and ignore it if you did control my character, and you aren't giving it back. Or other things like. This is a library comp thought so no spell check...

IC: Reven

"Erm put the fire out?" Reven asked, thinking quickly. He wasn't about to waste his travelling water to put the fire out. There were plenty of Water Elementals here (he assumed)one of them would put it out. He didn't notice the plant elemental's eye twitch either.

He was relieved (inside) when a water elemental came over and put the fire out. He didn't want a forest fire to start. He thanked the water elemental and thanked her. Then he turned to Nevatar:

"So how did you like it?" He asked

tag: Nevatar, Anyone

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: I have returned, so post is coming up later and we'll see if we can get this thing revived again. ;)

9. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Note to All Players and GM
    I'm leaving in a few minutes and having surgery tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I'll be back within a few days, at most a week.

10. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Elu has allowed us to fast-forward to when the group gets to the mountains. So come on people and post! :p

IC as Darstina Wolfswift

Darstina stood up quickly when Derk said they had company. Two mountain lions charged from the cover of the trees, obviously hungry or angry. Derk stood as well and focused with his power, shooting out a flame and knocking it to the ground. The second lion lept forward, coming straight toward the Light user.

The fire user concentrated with her power and allowed a small burst of fire slam into the lion before it could tackle and finish of its prey. If he was lucky he didn't turn to see what almost happened to him, but knowing a little bit about him, he would turn and probably scream.

Darstina tossed her dark red hair over her shoulder, resting her hand on her hip and showing off the curve of them. "Gotta keep your eyes open, Light user."

Darstina winked and gave one glance at Derk, then continued walking on with the rest of the group.

Tag: Derk and Le'Trouleo

IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi watched as the back part of the group take care of the two mountain lions trying to attack them with ease. She looked up at T'aren when he looked down at her.

"We have disturbed the wildlife. We should probably get going so we don't cause more trouble."

The light user was glad to see the group get moving finally. Within three hours, they had arrived at the base of the moutains. It was going to be a long time hiking and planning to go through the mountain. Going through the mountain was their only choice at the time, seeing how it would take much longer to go around.

Slowly they started up the steep but narrow passageway in between the large mountains.

Tag: T'aren

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ok, so...post if you're still here! I'll be around a lot more in a few days, so yeah. New players also still encouraged. ;)

Siyamak Damia IC:

Location -Mountain Range, Earth Territory Time: 4 p.m.; July 31st

Siyamak stood atop of the mountain they had just climbed, though mostly having took a winding passage that spiraled up along the sides. A little climbing had been involved though, he himself had almost fallen.

Siyamak reached a hand down and helped someone up. It was about time they had reached the mountains and scaled them. July was almost over. For a while now, it was probably a straight shot before going down the mountains again. A sense of something, an event of some kind, approaching was in the back of his mind, but he shrugged it off.

"How is everyone doing?" he asked, though not in a loud voice...he still had trouble socializing sometimes.

Tag: Everyone

12. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Sorry folks, but I'm going to have to bow out of this game....

School is upon me once more, and RL will be getting very mean on me quite soon...

As I won't be able to dedicate the time required for this, I'm putting my character in a hold for the moment...

If I find I have time to take this game up again, I'll come back...

Much thanks to Darth_Elu for a great game and best of luck to you all!

Hopefully I'll be able to return in a few weeks... keep this game alive! :)

-I_H

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Sad to see you go, bro. *waves*

Sadder still....

FINAL WARNING: IF YOU STILL WANT THIS GAME ALIVE, POST NOW SAYING SO! AND THEN PREPARE TO BE ACTIVE!

IF NOT ENOUGH REPLIES APPEAR, THIS WILL BE SADLY LOCKED!

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Im still interested...if you are.

Just let me know where we are.

;)

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    That is 2 people who want PotE alive, but not enough.

Ktala, we are currently on top of a mountain range, just look up a couple of posts at my Siyamak post. ;) But do not post, I would like to see enough people either say they want it alive or to join before I allow posts again.

EVERYONE HAS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25TH, 2006 TO SAY THEY WANT THIS ALIVE OR TO JOIN BEFORE IT IS LOCKED!

16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: I'm still here!

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Unfortunately there is not enough people and there will be no more coming I can tell, so this is early but Path of the Elements must now be locked.

And don't ask me why, but....

Path of the Elements copyright 2006 Patrick Elu

18. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Sad to see it go.

But technically it's still the 25th here..so I vote continue, not that it matters.. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.