main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Path of the Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    OOC: Well, it sure wouldn?t be fair if I came out of the fight without a scratch. Don?t worry. I play fair too. ;) Looks like we?re almost done! :D

IC: Traya Noik

Siyamak Damia vs. Traya Noik

Traya felt herself being picked up by her own storm. Siyamak wouldn?t let go of her ankle. He would carry her along with him against the wall! But maybe the hit would knock him out, if she was extremely lucky. Doing everything in her power to ignore the searing pain, Traya focused on the wind and shifted its movement so when they were smashed against the wall, Siyamak would hit first and she could use his body as a cushion for her impact.

The move seemed dirty, put she had to stop his attack somehow, before she lost judgment of what she was doing!

In a moment they were picked up from the ground and blown into the wall, Siyamak first as she had planned. But his grip didn?t heave in the least. Traya elbowed him again, desperate to release herself. They slid down to the ground and Siyamak grabbed hold of her other leg, inflicting the same wave of pain as in the first. Traya screamed from the top of her lungs.

?LET GO!!!?

She couldn?t think any longer. The pain blocked her judgment from the rest of her mind. All that was left was pure instinct, instinct to set herself free, instinct to defeat her enemy, instinct to win!

Without think, Traya grabbed her boomerang. She bent around to face Siyamak, and before she could stop herself, stabbed one of the boomerang?s legs straight through the middle of his back. The leg went into spine completely.

TAG: Siyamak Damia

2. dontlookatmethatway

dontlookatmethatway Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    IC Adric Kay and Trufflehunter
    Arena Stands, Tera City

?My father is too ill to attend the tournament and he asked me to go and write down what happens, hence the scroll in my lap. I also was motivated by personal interest and curiosity. I?m a historian, so it?s good to be at large events like these.?

Tag: Soleil Azar

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Leiata

Leiata looked up at the jester through blurry eyes. She blinked a few times to clear her vision, her eyes watery with near tears. Her cheeks blushed pink as she realised what a fool she must have looked to the people around her. The jester made a flower appear in his hand

"Now now Madame...For you. There is so much sadness in this world today.... a smile fights the sorrow like the light dispells the darkness."

She watched as he bowed, removing his hat. Very gentleman like. She nodded and gave the jester a slight smile, stroking the petals of the flower

"Oh, Thank you kind sir, it is most beautiful. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interupt your entertainment..."

TAG: Imperial_Hammer

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ok, guys, for any late night dwellers or those who are around before I arrive here tomorrow...finish your fights up. Because tomorrow...is judgement day.

Siyamak Damia IC:

Siyamak held desperately upon both of Traya's legs, fighting with her as she screamed at him. Of course he would not heed her words, of course he would not listen to her and ignore her completely. It was what he had to do.

He suddenly saw her take out her boomerang once more. Siyamak had forgotten about that weapon of hers, he didn't like that. And she stabbed at his back with it out of desperation. It failed for his scythe blocked it as it was strung on his back.

He let go of one of her legs and reached to pull out his scythe, better to end this now. Her boomerang came down for another go though and as he fought with his one hand to get the scythe free, he had to stop to make sure his hold on the other leg was secure.

The boomerang crashed into the scythe again and batted his free hand away. The scythe came loose and tumbled onto the ground next to them both. Not good.

The beat stopped completely now. Someone was about to win and someone was about to lose. The boomerang came down and his powers became stronger.

The power wasn't enough, but the boomerang was.

It hit him in the back and dug in by his spine a little ways, not too deep. But enough to do its job. Siyamak yelled in pain and released Traya's other leg. The battle was over, it was lost. He yelled and squirmed in pain as he slowly, very slowly snaked his hands once more on Traya's legs...but this time he used his power to stop and numb the pain, halting the decay immediately.

Tenderly he reached back and pulled the boomerang out, tossing it to the ground as medics entered the arena on the other side and rushed to both of them as it was obvious what had happened. That the duel was finished.

Slowly, and in excruciating pain which shamed him tremendously, he used his arms to pull himself completely side-by-side to Traya and used his bloodied hand to set itself upon her gently, trying to somewhat soothe her as the pain slowly faded. It was still going to sting for a bit, he knew the pain well. Soothing and talking as it faded was the best way, as otherwise you'd just keep remembering the pain afterwards. This way, it minimizes that.

"T-Traya," he choked out, "c-c-calm down, it's ok. I-it's ok." His power went into her body again then, once more halting the pain, trying to make it fade quicker...it failed in that, but it was fading fast anyway.

As soon as she calmed and looked at him slowly, he gave a weak smile before the darkness took him. The medics were soon to be upon them, but he wanted to say a few words before he and Traya were parted.

Blood was in his mouth then, Siyamak knew, and not a pretty sight. But he choked out what he had to say anyway.

"I y-yield, woman...o-of the wind. Y-you f-fought well, Traya. V-very honorable, I-I am honored to have duel...dueled you. You have honored Zephra well, I shall live with the shame I have...I have put f-forth upon Maltimos. I bid you...go..good luck in the future of the t-t-tournam...tournament..."

And with that, the darkness took him as he passed out among the sand of the Gladiatorial Arena. He would awake later in the medic area and would slowly walk up the steps to the stands after he was treated, all without saying a word.

Disgrace.

Tag: Traya, anyone else

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Albert Frost

Na'Zine Ya'warri vs. Albert Frost

Albert stopped dead in his tracks as the shaking intensified. The scattered chasms widened, and he could feel a very very sharp uptick in temperature. Wha the heck was....?

In front of him then, a glow, and a sharp blast of heat. Hot. Hot HOT!

All of the snow that was on the ground started disappearing, the ice melting. It was drying up! All the snow was evaporating, very, very fast. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before?

As he summoned up an Ice Pillar from under him to take hisself up and away from the heat, he saw what was causing it. Some firey flowing liquid?

What sort of magic was this?!?

Albert noticed he was sinking. He peered over and saw his pillar was fast melting at its base. This was not good. This Earth User had summoned some new demonic heating spell!

As he sunk closer and closer to the ground, the heat of the magma raked against his skin. He knew his powers would be absolutely useless at such very high temperatures.

"Ah, alright alright! Call off your heat before I melt!" he shouted pointing his staff up into the sky. "Vasitho!"

A plume of Blue Sparks shot upwards, signaling a foreit of the round.

TAG: Ktala

[b]IC: Le'Trouleo[/b]
    [i]Location: The Stands[/i]

Le'Trouleo watched the woman with the same sort of interest that a parrot would watch a person watching it. The man possessed a weird sort of vibe of intelligence. Almost like an intelligence to the point of craziness. She stroke the roses' petals

[i]"Oh, Thank you kind sir, it is most beautiful. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interupt your entertainment..." [/i]

The Jester brought up Peppin, using is magic again to give the doll a movable face, full of expression.

"Oh not at all Miss!" Le'Trouleo said. "An interruption of my entertainment..."

"Pure Nonsense!" the puppet finished. "Come on, you call this entertainment?"

"Hey there little one!" Le'Trouleo said, giving his puppet a look. "I entertain!"

The Jester moved the puppet right up to the sad woman's ear and said in a whisper "He thinks he entertains."

"Oh you!" Le'Trouleo said, pulling down the puppets miniature hat over his head.

"Who turned out the light!" the puppet said in a muffled sound.

"If you cannot say anything nice, do not say anything at all youngling." he said with a confident smile.

The puppet's fingers raised his own hat over his head and he gave Le'Trouleo a dirty look.

"Why I stick with you is absolutely beyond me! Sometimes I swear!" the puppet exclaimed.

"Yes, I wonder that too sometime." Le'Trouleo said with a sarcastic sort of look.

Le'Trouleo stopped as the crowds applauded, and bowed to the crowds.

[b]TAG: Jedi_padawan_leigh [/b]

6. Schoolgirl_Bounty

Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2005
    Sylwyn Tyr'aear

The elvish girl smiled... Now that the barrier was up, he couldn't see what she was plotting.

She spun her daggers, and lunged at him, after all, his sword was in the ground. She was exceptionally fast, and light on her feet. The fire in her green eyes was dangerous. She was having way too much fun now.

TAG_ Rayson

(Sorry about the short post, it's late, after all)

7. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Raine Yubari

Raine sat with her cloak just covering her shoulders watching the battles going on infront of her. These shows of strength did not impress her, if anything they were depressing. Without warning she stood and walked towards the exit. Mio, who had been watching the fight intensly did not notice for a few second, but when he did he was as fast as lightning.
    "Lady Yubari!" He shouted jumping over a bench. His hand flew out and grabbed the girl by the arm. Her pale face turned quickly and her white eyes met his, the black silk cloak fell silently to the ground and her thin arm reversed his hold so she was holding his upper arm. His veins began to grow and turn dark until thick lines of black were making their way up his arm. He gasped slightly and fell to his knees. "Lady Yubari?"

Raine suddenly realised what she was doing and gasped. He fell onto his hands as she let go. Raine franticly turned looking for an escape. She found it and dashed for the exit, Mio struggled to his feet.
    "Lady Yubari! You three follow her, bring her back here. She cannot be left to wander the streets, she's vunerable." He shouted to his men while searching for anyone to help him find the young woman.

tag: anyone

8. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

Traya?s boomerang finally found its way into Siyamak?s back. The Death clansman?s painful scream brought her mind back and she realized what she?d just done. Traya pulled her hand away from the boomerang?s leg like it was some kind of poisonous snake. How could she have lost control so completely? Self-control was everything she was about. How could just a little bit of pain knock her judgment out of her like this?

She recognized it really hadn?t been just a little bit of pain. It had been a whole ocean of it. But still, it shouldn?t have been enough to make her loose control. Nothing should make her loose control!

Traya noticed Siyamak reaching for her ankle again. Suddenly, she wanted to pull it out of his reach, but she stopped herself. Something told her to welcome his touch. He tenderly placed his hand over the wound he had inflicted. Traya felt her ankle becoming comfortably numb and his powers soothing the stinging pain. It surprised her that the power over the Dead also had the power to sooth so well.

There was blood dripping from Siyamak?s lips. Traya held the urge to reach forward and wipe it away from his face.

"I y-yield, woman...o-of the wind. Y-you f-fought well, Traya. V-very honorable, I-I am honored to have duel...dueled you. You have honored Zephra well, I shall live with the shame I have...I have put f-forth upon Maltimos. I bid you...go...good luck in the future of the t-t-tourna...tournament...?

?The God of Death could never be shamed of having a warrior with such honor within his heart? she said. ?I have never duel against such a worthy opponent. Thanks. You might have lost this match, but you have gained my lasting respect, and friendship.?

She hoped Siyamak had heard her before he passed out. The medics rushed him away to the ward. Another medic approached her.

?Congratulations on this victory, Lady Noik? said the medic. ?Can you stand??

Traya looked down at her feet. She wasn?t sure she could, but she wasn?t about to be carried out of the Arena after claiming victory. ?Yes, I can. Help me up.?

The medic lend her his hand and she pulled herself up from the sand after grabbing her sword. The crowed cheered and roared for her, but Traya?s view was fixed on the pantheon of Immortals. She bowed to the all and raised her sword in triumph at Zephra. She hoped her patron goddess was not displeased with the short loss of control she had demonstrated at the end of the fight. After that Traya limped her way out of the Arena, followed closely by the medic in case she lost her balance.

She was taken to the Medic Ward, where she slept through must of her healing. A few hours later she woke up, to find Siyamak had already gone. She was a little disappointed. She would have liked to talk to him for a short while.

Then she was back in the Waiting Room. It was now a lot emptier than before, but no less enclosed. The Wind wielder hoped it would be a short wait till her next fight.

TAG: Siyamak Damia, Any

9. FadedRequiem

FadedRequiem Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2006
    Battle Arena, Girren vs. T'aren Vuushko

IC: Girren

His opponent was now charging at him, both of them injured to an extent, but that was no matter for Girren sought to end this battle. Both were equally matched, but only one can ascend to the next battle. With a sway of his hand, Girren ushered Asmodeus to charge into the sand creating a massive fury of water and sand to fly into the air but at the expense of sending Asmodeus back to the spirit realm. Giving a quick thank you under his breath, Girren unleashed the second spell he was working on, Waterball.

Pointing both his swords towards the sky, parallel to each other, a ball of water began to materialize at the tips of his blades until it had the diameter of 1 meter. Like the ball of wind that had hurled him into a wall, Girren was able to control this ball of water. Girren waited for his opponent to clear away the sand before he could launch his waterball. When T?aren emerged, still charging like an eagle diving for a kill, Girren let loose the waterball as it soared and targeted T?aren.

But that ball was never intended to hit T?aren instantly as stopped in front of him and split into halves, then quarters. With this, Girren charged head on, bearing his two swords towards his opponent as the 4 water-balls began to move erratically occasionally targeting T?aren.

Originally, Girren wanted to summon another spirit, Zera, a shapeshifter, but he decided to keep his arsenal to himself for now. As the waterballs continued to remind T?aren of their presence, Girren engaged T?aren in a battle of might rather than magicks. Although his opponent had only one sword over Girren?s two, his opponent moved with the grace of the winds, never letting one motion overtake him but always flowing, one attack after another. However, Girren did not just charge in for the sake of exchanging metal, but to read into his opponents movements. And so, after what seemed like a very long minute, Girren leaped back a great distance while putting both swords back into their sheaths. The moment his feet touched the soft earth, Girren shot an intense look towards Girren as the hovering balls of water all moved directly for T?aren at once. Immediately, there was a flood of wind, water, and sand over the battlefield. Did he miss?, Girren thought to himself and he now brought out his razor-sharp throwing stars in hand, ready to attack again.

TAG: T?aren/D_E, spectators

10. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: T'aren Vuushko
    Gladiatorial Arena; T'aren Vuushko vs. Girren

As T'aren continued to charge towards his opponent, repeating the Poem of the Wind in his mind, Girren sent an attack of water toward him. Initially, it was a big ball of water, then it split in half, and then into fours and flew toward T'aren. Halting his run abruptly, T'aren reached his sword up and slammed it into the ground, the blade delving into the sand and causing the sword to stand as stiff as a rock. He reached his hands out in front of him with his palms facing the sky. Almighty wind, with your dominant powers of sheer mystery, bestow your ways onto me. Fill me with the power of wind!

A small ball of wind began to form in each of T'aren's hands and continued to grow. Sending his arms forward, the balls of wind caught the water in mid-air and they started an elemental fight, each suspended in the air attempting to overpower the other. T'aren lifted his sword out of the ground and leapt up and over the balls of water and wind, finding his opponent grasping sharp throwing stars ready to penetrate T'aren's skin.

Touching down on the ground sending sand up from the ground, T'aren jumped up once again and toward Girren. He held his sword in a defensive stance ready for the stars to come at him, but once he got near Girren, he would bring his sword down on top of the water combatant.

Tag: Girren/FR

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: It is JUDGEMENT DAY!

And following are the winners of each battle, those who won, prepare...you're not done yet. For those of you who just started your battle or just got a little ways into it, I'm sorry, just taking too long now. ;)

We shall begin doing one fight at a time the next round again, to see if it works.

Duel #1 = Surius Maiestas vs. Alahandra Akemi
    Winner is Surius Maiestas!

Duel #2 = Davinoth Creerond vs. Sylwyn Tyr'aear
    Winner is Sylwyn Tyr'aear!

Duel #3 = Bresaadi Droverson vs. Magnus Thorliefson
    Winner is Bresaadi Droverson!

Duel #4 = Siyamak Damia vs. Traya Noik
    Winner is Traya Noik!

Duel #5 = Na'Zine Ya'warri vs. Albert Frost
    Winner is Na'Zine Ya'warri!

Duel #6 = T'aren Vuushko vs. Girren
    Winner is T'aren Vuushko!

Duel #7 = Y'amer S'ap vs. Thorr Prenn
    Winner is Y'amer S'ap!

Duel #8 = Derk vs. Anjani Devi
    Winner is Derk!

Sorry, Despised and others who lost, but sometimes its just the way the coin goes. :p Hey, even I lost! :_| :p

12. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
  13. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Are the losers...dead? If so, I can dig it. :cool:

14. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: No, just knocked out, but you were healed and brought to the stands... to watch all the winners. :cool: :D :p

15. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    OoC: Nope. They're rushed to the med unit or whatever it is.

Edit: So are the battles automatically over or are we going to continue them knowing the inevitable outcome?

16. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Okay, and sorry again about my very late response. This is my punishment, then [face_blush]

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Na'Zine Ya'warri - Location: Arena

Na'Zine Ya'warri vs. Albert Frost [/b]

Na'Zine watched as the ice user stopped dead in his tracks. He grinned as the man did a very interesting dance, and then jumped on a pillar of ice. Na'Zine leaned against one of the rocks, as his knees shook.

He suddenly heard the ice man yell.."Ah, alright alright! Call off your heat before I melt!" he shouted pointing his staff up into the sky. "Vasitho!" A plume of Blue Sparks shot upwards, signaling a foreit of the round.

Na'Zine knelt on one knee, thanking Geonos, as he was signaled the winner. After a few moments, he stood, and with a nod to his opponent, headed for where he was being directed. A quick glance, as he looked out in the audience for his partner Fa'Kira, as he waved towards the crowd. Once he was back in a room, he sat, falling back into a meditative state, as he prepared to see what lay next. It was too early to congratulate himself just yet.

=-=--
    Fa'Kira - Spectator stands

Fa'Kira had watched Na'zines battle with such intensity, she had gripped the seat. When she saw the lava spew forth, she jump up with a yell, waving to her friend as she smiled. 'Wow!' she thought to herself. He really had suprised her.

She sat back in her seat, chearing with the others, as she clutched her staff, laughing. She was glad he had not been seriously hurt. She wondered what would happen now. Cerbus gave a short 'woof' to the sounds of the people cheering as he shifted his position to snuggle closer to her. He wondered what the big deal was all about. He wagged his tail hapilly, as another snack came his way.

TAG:Any

18. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: w00t! I won! heeheee

Tis gettin real good!

19. FadedRequiem

FadedRequiem Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2006
    OOC: =D= congrats to all the winners! all us losers shall be cheering you on unconditionally to fight to your deaths... your deaths!!!!!! (yes, i know you cant die...but still :D )

20. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: Lol? You flipped a coin? That's awesome! :) Well played Schoolgirl

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Ok, now all winners may begin posting IC in the Waiting Room again for more interaction before the next round...and I've decided that actually, we're doing the same thing again.

All fights at the same time, but not the same in RPG world time. ;)

22. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    OOC: Cool!

Y'amer S'ap

After a victory in the arena, Y'amer was very happy. He had impressed the god that gave him his powers, Gaia. That itself was an honor. Thorr was a challenge, but Y'amer had faced much more. He was hoping to face a fire elemental in the next round. He knew he was obbssesed with hate for these elementals. But he knew that not all were as bad as the ones who killed his father. But still, he couldnt help but have anger.

He walked over to Traya with a smile on his face. "Congratulations, my friend! You fought well out there!" Said Y'amer with a bright smile on his face, extending his arms for a hug of congratulations.

TAG: Traya

23. Dahlia_Santary

Jul 15, 2005

Traya raised her sight from the sword she was polishing and saw Y?amer moving up to her. So, he had won his duel also. But that meant the ranger, Thorr, had lost against him. One win and one loss, that?s how battles were done.

The Plant man walked toward her with a bright smile on his face. "Congratulations, my friend! You fought well out there!" he said happily, spreading his arms to give her a hug.

Traya smiled up at him, settled her weapon aside, rose to her feet and welcomed his embrace.

?So did you. I?m glad you got through okay, Y?amer. Are all Plant men this loving after a fight?? she asked feeling the strength of his hug.

TAG: Y?amer

24. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Bresaadi Droverson

Bresaadi sat on an entirely empty bench near the back corner. The light sparkling in shined down on her, her blonde hair shimmering like a waterfall of gold. She closed her eyelids over the blue eyes and relaxed her body and mind, while concentrating on the next upcoming battle. She also focused on the last battle. What she did, and what she could do to improve her weaknesses and what she did wrong. She focused on how she moved and how she could move quicker to dodge attacks.

Bresaadi took the quiet and calming moment in with one deep breath, slowly letting it out. She opened her eyes and watched the other fighters in silence, studying them.

Tag: All In Waiting Room

25. Dark-Enigma

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: T'aren Vuushko
    Waiting Room

T'aren had won another battle yet again, his third victory of the day. He only hoped that he could make it four next round, for winning the battle could not be compared to winning the war. He sat in his usual slumped stature, his long white hair again draped over his face as his knees rested on his elbows. He had wet a cut with his water cantine and was now using the power of wind to sooth it.

After the fight, he had bowed the God of Wind, Zephra, knowing that he had impressed her. He now sat in the hot and dimly lit waiting room, awaiting his next match to be announced, while Miet laid beside him, napping. He still would not garner any interaction intentionally. That would come in due time.

Tag: Any that wish to "bother" T'aren. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.