main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Paths Not Taken (Luke/Mara/Callista vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gabri_Jade , Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002

JediArwen: Who have written it?

You [face_love] or the evil Callista's clone? :_|

[face_angelic]

LadyPadme: Thank you, Jieh. [face_blush] *whispers* Here's that cheesecake I promised you. ;) :p

Ariapaige: Thanks, Paige! :)

Michele: Oh! I do remember what you said about Fondor, but I didn't know he found a girlfriend there. Luke does get around, doesn't he? :p *makes face at the idea of Akanah*

JediArwen: Now, now. You wouldn't hold my evil twin responsible for my misdeeds, would you? :eek:

For anyone who's interested and may have missed it, the sequel is up. Tangled Paths :)

Thanks, everyone! :D

~Gabri

2. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    Winter (okay, not really - but I've always thought they'd be cute together *shrug*)

Okay, so I'm not the only weirdo out their Luke/Winter OTP111!!! :p

3. LianaMara

LianaMara Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    Gabri! :eek:

I clicked and was astounded! When I started reading, I assumed it was Callista, but then I began to realize it was Mara narrating. ! :eek: !

Anyway-

This viggie was very good. Attempting to form coherent speech...I really like how you took a messed-up AU and yet still portrayed Mara spot-on. The sarcastic thoughts, the attempts to hide what she really felt, the lying was SO Mara. Great job, dear! :D

*now I must read teh sequel* ;)

4. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    Cat: It's an interesting thought, to be certain, but then what about Tycho? ;)

LianaMara: Hi, Li! Glad to see you here! :D And I'm quite impressed with your artistic use of :eek: , btw. ;)

Attempting to form coherent speech...I really like how you took a messed-up AU and yet still portrayed Mara spot-on.

[face_blush] Thank you! [face_blush] Aye, it was an interesting challenge to write Mara under these circumstances. So pleased you liked it! :D Love your icon, too. ;)

~Gabri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.