main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Patriots 2003 Season Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Hood, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Rumor has it the Pats are intrested in Feidlers services next year,

Oh really? I didn't know we needed another holder for Vinatieri?

2. Alderaan_Viceroy

Alderaan_Viceroy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    For once I must agree, Fiedler would be best suited holding kicks for Adam.

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I wish that Ty would get the $$$ out of his mind. Yeah he's a great player and deserves a contract that will pay him well, but he's not going to find another team that will give him the sucess that the Pats can give him. Despite the fact that he is a great CB and it would be tough to lose him, the Pats have a lot of guys that can take his place and do an excellent job at it.

4. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Have to wait and see, I guess.....

5. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    It looks like the Pats are about to resign Ted Washington. Click Here for the story.

6. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    Good - my brother will be happy.

Now, to resign Ty Law....

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I heard that a last minute effort to re-sign Ted Washington before the Free Agent deadline has fallen through and he is now a free agent :mad:! The Pats also let Kevin Faulk slip through the cracks and he too is now a free agent. That means that we have no running backs and the biggest guy on the defensive front line is floating around on the market :_|.

8. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Well... it's official. Ted Washington is now a member of the Oakland Raiders :(. He took his ring and went for the money. Hope he enjoys his stay in Oakland, cause unless they do some serious rebuilding he won't be back to the Superbowl for at least another four years.

9. Alderaan_Viceroy

Jan 13, 2004
    Hope you guys have not missed me...We get a Pro Bowl reciever (David Boston), you lose a Pro Bowl corner (Ty "Overrated" Law), a win-win for Miami I must say..I can see the Headlines now, Boston burns New England...Ha Ha Ha!!!!

10. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    One man, does not a team make, you still need alot of more "Pro-Bowlers" before you can make such statements.

OR have a winning team OR have two world championships within 3 years and have the one of the best minds coaching your team.

Then you can brag all you want until then stop using any excuse to make your Dolphins look important.

Whay are you going to do when the draft comes. post for every new pick Miami gets? [face_laugh]

You set them up...and we just keep knocking them down.
    Thanks.

11. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    At least we know he won't post a second round pick. ;)

12. Alderaan_Viceroy

Jan 13, 2004
    Who is going to stop Boston (David)? Who is your third string corner (now your first string)? Who cares about a second round pick, I would rather have a great reciever than a untested rookie. I hope the Patriots waste one of their picks on a corner that gets burned four or five times a game. I think even you New England fans must admit (and you won't) that losing Law and Washington is going to hurt a little. I am willing to admit that Miami's offense is still suspect as always.

13. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Ty Law is still a Patriot and has two years left on his deal. He's not going anywhere unless the Pats get something good for him. He has way too much money coming to him to hold out.He's said as much but please feel free to show your ignorance by discussing things that you know nothing about.

Boston is a perfect Dolphin.He's a good player but has no heart or character.

14. Alderaan_Viceroy

Jan 13, 2004
    My ignorance???? You Chowderhead...Does the statement made by Mr. Law :"I will never play for the Patriots again" ring a bell? I guess they don't tell you Pat fans the truth up there. No matter you wouldn't accept it anyway. And I can't wait until Mr. Boston (I love the irony of that name) is burning the rookie that takes Law's place. Read my post TY LAW WILL NEVER PLAY IN NEW ENGLAND AGAIN!!!! Feel free to live indenial though!!!

15. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    In the very same article he stated that he would show up and play and not cause a problem if they didn't trade him due to the fact that he has a lot of money left on his deal as well as a sizable reporting bonus.

I stand by what I said, Ty Law won't leave the team without them getting something of value in return and you are ignorant.Why don't you post in a Dolphins thread and try not to come here and bait people.

16. Alderaan_Viceroy

Jan 13, 2004
    Ryno, you just don't get it do you...

17. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    This thread is getting so LAME!!

talk crap all you want but its just that,Talk! The proof will be when the season starts. Til then,no matter what you say(or us for that matter)means poodoo!

18. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    No Ryno gets it, we all get it.
    I am sorry to tell you that you are just not making sense or understanding the facts.

Hey Ryno he would post in Dolphin's thread but they don't want him either. He has been obsessed with our thread.
    See his posts he just goes places to bait,push his agenda, and try to make others as miserable as he is from what I can see.
    You know what they say .. Misery loves company.

I think Alderaan_Vicerory you are starving for attention.

We can have a discussion on football if you can do it with some maturity and intelligence, but so for you haven't shown either.

Until that time I say we all ignore this guy and don't respond to any more of him trying to get under our skin.

Because you are not succeeding at that, only in making yourself look unintelligible.

Not trying to bait you or insult you buddy just trying to help you out so you don't keep making people not like you or think you are incapable of rational thought.

I welcome you back when you can do that, but until then I wish you well. :)

19. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Well said :cool:

20. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Let's get back to some Football talk. John Lynch formerly of Tampa Bay will be in town tonight to talk about playing here. I'd love to get someone with his character and ability.He'd be a good Patriot.

21. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    Lynch would be a great addition, but rumor has it that the Pats are only showing interest show that they can drive up Lynch's price for the Jets (who are considered the front-runners to get him).

Anyone else getting sick of Ty Law's attitude? Do I even need to ask? [face_plain]

22. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Did anyone else hear that Oakland signed Warren Sapp? That's going to be one hell of a defensive line (Sapp and Ted Washington). That's close to 700 pounds of meat that the opposing offensive linemen will have to deal with [face_shocked]. Oakland may still have more holes to fill as a team, but they just filled their defensive line with two of the biggest guys in the game.

23. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Oakland is no longer a concern.Al Davis has lost it. I like Denver. They have made some nice moves.Yes, they lost Portis but they can replace him. I could run for 1,000 yards in Denver. Anybody could.

24. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    The Pats finally have a running back (officially anyway). Cloud did pretty well during what little playing time he got last year. I wonder if the Pats are going to go after someone to be the #1 RB and use Cloud as backup or as a FB, or if Cloud will be their #1 and pickup someone else (possibly in the draft) to back him up?

25. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The Pats will get a back in the draft, it's just a matter if they will move up in the first round to get Steven Jackson. I don't think he will be there at the 21st pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.