main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Patriots 2003 Season Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Hood, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    He was fined, but got no jail time.

What a jerk. [face_plain]

2. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    A fine is better than nothing. I guess he's well known in the UK for doing this kind of thing. This however was his first trip to the US to try doing his act here and after the trouble he got into might be his last.

3. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    I think he is hilarious! It takes a lot of nuts to do something like that...figuratively and litterally!!!! LOL

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    It is pretty funny and as out of place as it might seem to some I think it adds a fun, yet somewhat unusual, distraction to the game.

5. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Ricky Williams has retired.

Print up the AFC East Champion shirts.Not that Miami was all that much of a threat.

First A-Rod gets a much needed smack to the mouth and the Sox come back and beat the Yankees but then the Dolphins lose their RB.

The Lakers have fallen apart as well.

Now all I want to see is the Montreal Canadians relocated to a southern US city and life will be great. :p

6. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Ricky Williams has retired.

Say it aint so! This is horrible. I don't want to have to root for Buffalo or the Jets.

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I can't believe it :eek:! It's very unusual to see someone still in his prime leave the game like that. He says that he's doing it because he's tired of the restraints of pro sports. One would think that he would have thought about that going into the game but there's nothing wrong with wanting more out of life than football, even if it does pay him a lot of money.

8. Alderaan_Viceroy

Alderaan_Viceroy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    As a Dolphins fan I must concede defeat this season, I hope we lose 15 games and get the 1st Pick in the draft. Beware of the Jets (I gag thinking about it). Go Patriots!!!

9. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Don't give up so fast on your team.

Look at Tom Brady for instance...you might possibly have a break out star or two that Miami could have.

10. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    As much as this hurts, I wil not abandon Miami. I will continue to root for them in what will more than likely be a couple of lean years.

11. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    For your sake, I hope that the Dolphins can win some games next season. :)
    P.S. Go Pats!

12. Alderaan_Viceroy

Alderaan_Viceroy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    My spirit of faith in my Dolphins is strengthing. I don't think Travis Minor will be so bad after all. Also there is the matter of a certain Mr. James in Indy who says he wants to return to Miami and play in his hometown. I doubt this will happen this year as the Colts are one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl, but next year he is a unrestricted free agent. So go Patriots, do the AFC East Proud....

13. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    As a long-time season ticket holder, I'm looking forward to this season more than any other to date. I can't wait to see how much better they will be with an all-pro caliber running back like Corey Dillon in their line-up. My only concer is weather or not Rosie Colvin can coe back healthy. My prediction (for now): Pats go 12-4 and win the AFC East finishing as either the #1 or #2 seed.

14. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Training camp is now in full swing and the Pats are steadily preparing for another run at the Lombardi trophy!!! Can't wait for pre-season to start so we can see some of these guys in action.

15. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Go Rams!! Woo hoo! LOL :p

16. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Looks like somebody might have changed his mind about early retirment.

17. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Time for a new Pats thread guys.

New season, new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.