Patriots 2003 Season Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Hood, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    A friend of mine is supposed to be having people over to watch the game. Nice big TV, some snacks, plenty of liquid refreshments (mmm, Beer).

I think we'll win this game. Gonna be wicked cold during the game. Usually that helps us.
  2. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
    wow that does suck. will a radio be at hand? ^_-
  3. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Good point. There are 2 radio stations that broadcast the games. WBCN(104.1) obviously, and WGIR (101.1). GIR is a NH station but it comes in pretty good in most locations in Mass.
  4. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
    yep should work, thats what I do if I have no Tv. my cd player has a radio. ^_^ Lucky me
  5. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    will a radio be at hand?

I can listen to it on the way in, but once there I'll have to settle for ESPN Gamecast.
  6. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wow!!! Talk about a close game. The Titans did a lot better than I thought they would with the cold weather.
  7. --Darth_Ganondorf-- Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The game's over. Nuttin to say but "Same ol', same ol'" :D
  8. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
  9. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  10. DarthMoby Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Next week will be the big test. If Indy makes it, I don't think New England wins.
  11. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
    It was a close game and I was not happy with the reffs there were SO many things that they didnt call
  12. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If Indy makes it, I don't think New England wins.

Are you kidding?!? The Pats own the Colts every time they come to Foxboro! The Pats defense will do the same to Manning that they do every time they meet, kick the crap out of him!
  13. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Although the ats have beat Indy everytime at home, its gonna be a rough game. Indy has improved their game so much this season. Not saying we'll lose but I think it'll be close.
  14. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    The real Superbowl will be this weekend, that thing at the beginning of Feb. is just to display the commercials, but whomever wins this Sunday will own the NFC. My dad, brother, & I will be there, freezing our arses off wearing Colts blue....looking forward to it.

I've been to Boston before, even got to catch a Red Sox game...but where's Foxboro in relation? Just curious.
  15. DarthMoby Jedi Padawan

star 4
    20 - 25 miles Southwest. Its right off of I-95. You can't miss it. It will be where all the cars are going nowhere fast.
  16. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    The package deal I'm going thru will get us there in a couple of buses, so while I'll be stuck in traffic, at least I won't have to worry about the driving, which should make the beer vendors happy.
  17. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
    AHHHH!! I just found out that I'll be peforming during the game! (damn voice teacher)
  18. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You can't miss it. It will be where all the cars are going nowhere fast.

Foxboro traffic in a nutshell. [face_plain]

Sounds like a good deal, X. Visiting town?

I just found out that I'll be peforming during the game!

Performing what, if I may ask?
  19. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    No, won't be visiting this time...Flying in, taking a bus to a tailgate party at the stadium, going to the game, getting back on a bus for the airport....leave at 9am get back at 1am the following morning (16 hours total).

Back in 98 or so, my brother in law graduated from Boston University, so we flew out there for the weekend. My wife's uncle is a contractor in Boston (built urban outfitter store(s?)) and lived on the cape (I think the name of the town was Hull)...so we stayed in town a couple nights with her brother, caught a baseball game, saw him graduate, then went out on the Cape and out to Plymouth to see that rock. lol ...I used one of my pictures from there for [link=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Sebulba/fan-art/BostonDemolition2.JPG]this fan art pic[/link]. Got to see them tearing down Boston Garden...actually got to see it half way down and got a cool shot of the stands and rubble from across the street. Fun time...hope to make it out that way again some time (for a vacation I mean).
  20. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I like the fan-art Sebulba-X, very creative :D!
  21. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
    I'll be in a charity concert, singing.
  22. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You'd be better off flying into Providence then Logan. Much closer.

23. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll be in a charity concert, singing.

That's pretty cool....I guess there are worse things you could be doing.
  24. TricksterGoddess11 Jedi Master

star 1
  25. Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.