main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC patterns in good or bad movies that you liked

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, May 20, 2014.

1. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    [​IMG]

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  2. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    His a mod and you know what that means it means hes a mod admin even How do admin do it I have high respect for them because they do good job and i dont know how

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    (*his a mod)

4. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Sorry my grammer aint so good fixed it

5. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I want know how long just before someone does something about harpuah or not being such a insult of me and everyone else who doesn't like what are her rights to do what enough is enough, Will we stand as a community against cyber bullies together or what are our rights to post like everyone else. And everyone means every one and not just their friends. This was a pattern thread now what, it's completely dereilid as it always happens because of harpuah. It was about film because we like film after all this is Star Wars and we all love Star Wars. And will not do it anything,

6. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Anything si possible if harpuah says ti be. I used to theeee Epitode 1 Yoda puppett, but seh stirred me in right direction of hatred. That is a pattern of goodness, one that will rise above the bullies of the JC.

7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    BONG.

8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    All of you guys that are telling the mods to give it up should realize what is next. Do you honestly believe that the owners will force us users to give our personal info out so to sell to advertisers. And all top of it. We will be getting constant pop ups and all of our info will be capable of being stolen. I mean really this is becoming like Farenheit 450. Sadly it seems I actually predicted facebook's rise to power and the target hack.

9. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol... wrong thread.

DarthTunick likes this.
  10. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I don't know sometimes did I liked the pattern or did it just made it more revealing. you can't say for sure which is what makes it so strange to me at least so in that ways I think probably it was.

11. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    How do we know if the mods give a damn or if they choose to ignore someone? My question is should moderators be required to send something notifying the person of there intend? How do you know if they care or they don't think its a problem. How do you know that the moderator sees it or just went to get a cup of coffee and ignored the post? What I am saying is if a moderator reads it and thinks its bad or its not they should have the courtesy to tell you. That way another mod doesn't get an email from you and decides to do something. Or for example if a report isn't read or just ignored by a mod can they be held accountable for not doing there job.

12. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    What's wrong with failbait

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  13. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    maybe jp maybe.

Ender Sai and jp-30 like this.
  14. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    As a person i am very upset, that this topic is discriminatory in that it making no alowances for movies of many kinds, that may be not neither good or bad and is sort of in a middle instead. What about all the people who like movies that are kind of okay but are not good but are not really bad neither, are they going to be unrespected with no place, to say there opinions about the patterns they may or may not see in such threads about the movies of today. For the people who are always insulting the other users and thinking only about of their selves, this is typical of their self interested attitude that makes no respect of any body else who never did any thing to them. This is such typical behavior of the adminstration to allow these sorts of insults to regular users who are just wanting to talk about average movies how people react to, to go run rampant across the boards that are suppose to be a place of welcome. i am offended on behalf of their selves. and i ask that they take action against such as is needed. Otherwise what is happening for all people.

15. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    is there a minimum number of posts that are considered to have been active before its then considered inactive. Seriously, how is possible for some who call themselves Mods or CRs or Admins to insult users off the boards but adhere to the strictest standards here.This is community of people, not a clique. A vibrant community of people who do wonderful things everyday.

16. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    when i watch movie with good pattern, i think "wish i can go IN pattern, build house in pattern, find wife and raise kids in pattern, take to school everyday and cut off school bus and make driver scream. laugh, laugh. and finally, die in pattern." and why not die in pattern? become one with pattern? is meaning of everything, no?

Ender Sai likes this.
  17. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    should air be free?

18. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    And Hat, what about Hat?!

19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    see this is precisly what i am talking about. the jc mods should put a rule in place about the hat and make sure nobody is in the hat who psots on the boards because they could be posting stuff in the hat which isnt allowed on the boards and JohnTheShorts will be ok with it even though his a mod and should be saying that what you are doing isnt going to help the community. maybe the site owners will then sell the hat to facebook along with your avatar and a list of banned words. mark my words i predicted this long ago and it will happen. most of your facebook friends aren't even your real friends, you dont screen them like you do on the jcc so how many of your facebook friends are as real as you jcc friends. none i bet.

EmpireForever and DarthTunick like this.
  20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Is wrong so much when understanding found in threads that discuss more than they do, but less then they mean.

JoinTheSchwarz and Ender Sai like this.
  21. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    See example, Spielburg, right. Spielburg is patterns like long shots very really long shots in one takes and why, with a stedy cam, he directed Jurassic Park and Jaws and every one think they can be the next Spielburg so. No, there is only but one Spielburg, it boogles the mind,when look at Wachowskis, right the Matrix I and else liked the first one the sequel then why, you are not Spielburg. your trying Too hard. stop patterns with him because no, you are never shoot Close Encounters on te Third King like commercial music and videos. But they keep and Hollywood is happy to money the Wachowskis and that's the sad greedy reality, how movies and patterns are in our commercial world of nowadays. What do you agree,

22. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    yes agree but was talking more patterns like light or like when wall meet ceiling meet floor. thing like that. more simple, maybe. thing you can latch onto. tangible, yes? thing you can crawl inside and bring along family and be happy. live happy, eat! hmm...bit hard explain, maybe. vocabulary constrained. will think more on this, maybe more write later. good day.

23. Obi_Wan_01

Obi_Wan_01 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    wt* are you people smoking. This thread is ****** up.

24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

this is what i mean. this is a community and you cant have community when people are mods and put themselves above the rest. sometimes you need mods ok, i know this but this is not one of those times. so maybe the mods think its ok that you can say things about each other that are on the banned word list and then sell our personal details to the site owners who will advertize it online i mean do you really thing that google doesnt already have our passwords,

25. DT421

DT421 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2003
    I need beezel here to translate some of these posts for me. Then I'll require someone to translate his translations.