main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC patterns in good or bad movies that you liked

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, May 20, 2014.

1. EvilQ

EvilQ Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 8, 2013
    Thank you.

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That wouldn't work as one man's translation is another man's instructions. It's in the patterns that you'll find understanding, with understanding comes realizations of the larger world around you and how you fit into it, with realizations of where you fit comes knowing how to act among the masses and once you have that you'll finally see the patterns for what they are and life will be good.

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Like I said I want this to be an honest and open conversation about community and what can be done to community. Not mocking the users or putting your head in the sand or predicting the rise of Facebook and the group hack. If you don't own the website then you are a guest. If you do own it, you are the owner. So please contribute, any ideas would be appreciated. The lights are not free. Maybe we won't have so many blackouts if we get improved traffic. Without community and traffic the site will stop because the posts pay for bills.

4. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I Agree with ES. See this is a movie site like well the pattern conversation you witnesses but wow. This is not Facebbok. There is a feeling as of late here like inside of going completely downhill without brakes like growing concern No respect nowadays. At all because of Face Book and you start the pattern and every one is mocking and no one does things. And without this it what do we do have. Nothing, this is our world now a days, is that what we dont have. Wake up I say we Have the right to say yes i do put my foot here and I say, enough. And No i will keep talking about movie patterns in Jurasik Park and The Gobfather abd well haha whatever else you might like enjoy, right, well. And No sir, i would not. I am a reggistred user in Here as much well as do you, right. I have the right to be I think we, all, of us, have allowed so many of us insults to each other and not report or start intelliging Comms threads it that its normal. And this is not a business any more, right. it's all cliques, why, cause we look at the new people and its like fresh Meat, like wolfs ar sharks, and they are like, your movie patterns is stupid, and till they get to Facebook well I am tired of this. They should example the rest, the mods do, not mock just We are so many posts here without advertising revenue, and you know the traffic as important, because if yet no new blood so we get no where. I meen maybe Phil wise says, closing time kids, and we start getting more marketing revenue to push back all the outages into how many really if we had more money coming in like from a kick starter but No, you let harpuas run the inmates of the circus and lazy mods that are in part the clique Yet back in the day they would have been banned all for it, when the real mods like Sapient though slightly liked to pervert. There's need real to stop bullying the everyone and say, wow, I worry, start being nice and posting stuff to all the threads doesn't matter the subject, all. For example, patterns. Other Wise we are this on a sloppery slope and no one cares until the FBI get is involved and they are like, well I know you are not al Quaida because it is just the Internet but there are feelings here, not just online. Enough with the Jailbait. We have a ingrained terror culture that got ingrained and it need an enema what are your thoughts off,

harpua, Ender Sai, Zapdos and 2 others like this.
  5. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    Needless to say this is All Facebooks fault and with new movies we would have many members now if not decided to make ever discussion on facebook with just friends and not community.Needless to say its Time for mods too react and put end to this and

yeah i cant do this

6. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    The Communidy forums is as not as that if what is like to be, zapdos, well,

7. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    i keep reading your posts with a lisp

8. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    is this just about the pattern on his shirt, because this whole time i thought it was a really obscure "dick van pattern" pun and now i'm disappointed.

9. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    see about the bullying

Ender Sai likes this.
  10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    (I love you Dave)

Yes, let me tell you! Sometimes what you have is jsut that, except when its not in which case its something else. Like you feel like one post is like a warm roast beef roll, the other is chicken parmiga. Now sometimes there are instances where you need the roast beef roll, but this is not one of them. No community can survive if the mods are always the ones Harassing users and putting there heads int he sand. Look at JohnTheShawn, his an mod and a admin and his always involved in the threads to put the users down and harras them and i say that as a user i have right and protection,

tom and JoinTheSchwarz like this.
  11. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i have opinion and so does you. it is good. but i will not take abuse and i will not stop. i will not stop ever to think about what opnion actualy is or to think about whether makes sense or whether actially worth posting. i like roast beef. i like it warm and in sandwich. so what if this middel eastern polotics thread. i will not be silenced and i will not be harrased for my beliefs. this is not facebook. wake up,

12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    This thread is ****ing hilarious.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    yes but is what i mean harps. You can't have your cake and eat it too ok well maybe you can but do you think that you can have an opinion on this site. if you regitser at this site you are just a guest and the owners can deicde you just edit out your opion and thats fine his allowd to do that because its his site but for the rest of us this place is a community so you should be saying that hey, i won't stand for this harassment because i am the person i am and you can just be yourself.

14. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    what we have here is a classic misunderstanding. you see johntheshorts is like a regular warm roast beef sandwich. ender sai is like a warm roast beef sandwich with onions. he has that extra kick and sometimes makes you cry a little. zapdos is like a warm roast beef sandwich with a side of slaw and some mustard for dipping. harpuah is the mustard. duende is like a cold roast beef sandwich with sprouts. jabba-wocky is a pizza but topped with all the fixings of a warm roast beef sandwich. jp-30 is a corndog. i should have eaten something before i wrote this post. of course it's up to the mods to decide and ultimately the site owners,

15. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    It WAS a Dick Van Patte(r)n pun.

tom likes this.
  16. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    yes but why is it ok for jp to Make Jokes about dick van pattern? See this is what i mean, nothing is scared anymore, everything Can just be harassed mark my worsd we Will lose everythign to the Rise of facebook.

17. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    wait I've been seeing this thread for ages and for some reason i thought it was a beezel thread.

18. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    thatsthejoke.jpg

19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Yes that is what I mean, its serious but JerseyTheShore his a mod and his always harassing user And you have to say hey wait a minute we wont stand for that ok you should back down.

20. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    See there you are rushing to asumptions about what kind of threads have who in them and i do not think that is fair to us at all. Either as Americans or in society at large. Why are people always making asumptions. I think it is about the modern society not giving people the same place, to be their selves when they are on the facebook and the tweeter. On the internet they do not care about other people so much because they cannot see them. Seeing people is important part of feeling good feelings about them and not hating and so I think it is so important, that we begin advance to a new world of message boards where you communicate by video. like instead of a post you make a video and send it on the board. i thought of this when i was fixing a backup camera on a car and i thought surely if they can put a camera on a car they can put a video on a message board forum. I invented this idea because i am a innovator. People tell me i am a natural inventor like Thomas Edsel. but i think this would really stop all the hate when people are making fun of other people on the internet because of the way they do things and have feelings that are not the same as all the other people necessarily. it is hateful people that make this a way of being. i think this problem of making fun, is the racism of today on the internet and we should stop it. It is just like racism because it is about hating people who standing out. the same way you hate when a fry from your plate gets stuck in your roast beaf sandwish and is standing out. why can't we all get along.

21. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    I have statement to all you people that is very important to make. Guys if I was baned for a month I would make build a time machine, for traveling between times. and I would get in it and go back to a time, when there was a king in a place where everybody speak language like English that I know to talk. i have not looked up any research on wikipeedia yet but i have red the first chapter of Timeline an i am pretty sure, their are no problems with this plan like people speaking English different then i know. And then i would murder every body who stood in my way until I was king. This is the most important part so i would bring a gun cause that would make me invincible to their puny weapons like arrows and sords that are not modern like my gun. i would take more bullits to i am not stupid. I would say to them 'take me to you're king" and they would take me and i would shoot him and say 'i'm you're king now and if you dont like it I will murder you." But it would be okay to murder all these people because i would be a good and benevolint king like whoever that king was who was good. i said i didnt do the history yet but if i just do the history i am sure i will know all the things i needs to be king. i am not sure what time i would go to but anyway it would be a mideval time that i think was like the year 1000. that is a good round number, because there are lots of zeroes and those are round. i know were that phrase comes from i'm not stupid. Any way i would be a great king because i am from the twentyeth century, where we have things like the internet and cars and hospitals and electricity. they did not have those things in mideval times but i am and that means i am smarter. i am so smart i would teach the people all things they need to know like architecture to build skyscrapers and science about how baby are made and tell them, "Germs. You are being killed by germs. You need to be sterile. I am not sure what that means but i bet they will now. But I know so many things. I will make them build cars by telling them to make carburetor and fan belt. Ware is youre rubber, I will say, we need to make fan belts. They were such dumbies back then. "Build skyscrapers, dumbies!" will be what i do say about them. 'You just get big steel bars and build them tall, how are you so dumb?" I would teach them democracy too, which is when they vote for people, but they could not make democracy yet because i still have to be king longer and shoot the people who are too dumb to like what i can do. then i would get back in my time machine and jump forward in time and be king again so i could make sure they do not screw up my genius innovations. i would be the father of civilzation. And most important i would teach them not to make fun on the internet, which i would tell them to invent much before. They would be good admins not like the people hear who let the rude people make fun of others who are of different kinds of persons. then I would come back hear and my name would be all over the world cause i would be a father of civization. You wouldn't think i was so dumb then i bet. i would say unban me you jerks i am the father of civzation. and i have a gun. No lesbians would ignore me now i tell you that,

Thank you for listening my very important statement and if you make fun of it now you better think twice because i might go back to the past and be a king now what do you think of that.

Ender Sai and Point Given like this.
  22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Do you think that companies should be liable if you eat food when you are driving. Trust me a lot of people like to eat french fries as they drive. But french fries give off an odor and if you are driving behind a car with french fries you might smell the odor and crash into that car just to get at some. ok so maybe when this happens you are to blame but what about the person who had the freis and made you crash is it ok that they Get off scotch free? Food can kill people sometimes by heart Attack sometimes when you are just sitting there or even really fit like that fit guy who had a heart attack. Death can kill anyone trust me nobody is immune, i have seen lots of people die and most of it is from others eating in their cars.

23. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    no worry, googoo car drive by self! SO, can eat food safely from googoo car food dispenser. googoo car food low calorie, low cholesterol, low fat too! so heart safe! blockage negligible! thank moon for googoo!!!

JoinTheSchwarz , harpua and Ender Sai like this.
  24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001