main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Paul Of Dune - Book Signings At Nashville And St. Louis

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    If you are a fan of the Dune saga then you should know that on October 2, 2008 a book signing will take place in Nashville, TN. Authors Kevin J. Anderson (Jedi Academy trilogy, Young Jedi Knights) and Brian Herbert (son of Dune creator - Frank Herbert) will be signing copies of the new Paul Of Dune novel (in stores now). They will also sign their other novels as well. The signing includes discussion of the 'Duniverse' and other topics related to the authors. Those attending might also be the first to hear more details on the new Dune movie coming in 2010. To sweeten the deal prizes will be rewarded to those attending the signing. Prizes include 'gummi-SAND-worms' and exclusive Paul Of Dune t-shirts. If you can not make the Oct.2-Nashville signing then try for the Oct.7-St.Louis signing. For more info on times and places visit the Official Dune Website. The spice must flow and the sleeper must awaken and remember fear is the mind-killer! Not in the mood? NOT IN THE MOOD! Mood is for cattle and loveplay.

2. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    I'll be going with you. We can talk about rides and whatnot tonight at Costuming Club.

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I can tag along, preferably for the Nashville one. If I can't make that one, it'll be St Louis. No matter which I go to, I'm giving you directions to Ted Drewes.

4. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Cool! I'm good-to-go on the Nashville trip! I can take passengers on that one. My suggestion is we leave E'ville around 8am (October 2, 2008). Arrive in Nashville around 12pm-1pm. Visit the GIANT Book and Music Exchange and other kewl localities. Then arrive at the book signing at 7pm. Now there is one small catch. The sithmobile lacks an air conditioner. So by the time we reach Nashville we might all be panting like giant green space dogs with beady red eyes.

5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Kesh, I'll drive. We've got AC :p

6. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Even better. How much for gas-gas-gas. Yes that was a Rolling Stones reference.

7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    We'll cover gas, you cover meals. Sound fair?

*considers ordering the lobster* :p

8. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    Kesh, thanks in advance for taking Darksaber to be signed by KJA.

9. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    At least three members of the E'ville Jedi Book Club will be traveling to the Paul Of Dune book signing on October 2, 2008 at 7pm. If you would like to attend the book signing here is the location and time of the event-

DAVIS-KIDD BOOKSTORE
    2121 GREEN HILL VILLAGE DRIVE
    NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE 37215
    (615) 385-2645

For more info on the St. Louis location and times visit the official Dune website.

P.S.

The Spice Must Flow And The Sleeper Must Awaken And Fear Is The Mind-Killer

10. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    and I **** Your Spice-Drunk Abomination Of A Sister oh wait :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.